Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm

When she agrees to help him, he feels as if a bit of his problems are solved, until she essentially told him to beat it. Feeling like getting a rise out of her, he gets up and goes behind the bar to pour himself a drink.

"I'll leave soon enough, but right now I want a drink and I can't think of anyone else better to have one with than one of the lovely MW ladies. wink " He takes his drink and goes back to sit next to Kat, grinning at her.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm

-the waiter comes back-

Mistress Katana is in the bar along with another patron.

-dame's suspicions and interests are peaked- Oh?...who?

I'm not quite certain, ma'am. I haven't seen him before.

-is pacified- Oh...hm. -thinks nothing of it- Have my food delivered to the MW then, okay? -orders-

Yes ma'am. Shall I take your drink over there too, or would you like me to bring it to you now?

Bring that over to the MW too, if you don't mind. -dame gets up-

Not a problem, miss.

-he walks off and dame goes over to the entrance to the MW. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees Kaoru- HOLY s**t...what is he doing here?! -she thinks frantically starting to freak out a bit. She swiftly turns on her heel to go back into the JD...

and runs smack dab into the waiter bringing her drink. The waiter gets knocked down and her cherry coke spills all over the both of them. stressed - s**t!! -the waiter starts apologizing profusely while she's just trying not slip and get the hell outta dodge- It's okay... -he's trying to pat her down with one of his towels, thinking he is surely fired now that he's spilt something on an MW lady...and that it HAD to be a white shirt on top of that! gonk -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 pm

stressed "Why do you insist on needling me right now? I don't even know when I'm going to see Brat to find out about arranging a meeting for you to begin with! And on top of all that, I have this bar to run, I haven't seen Icy or Flame OR dame!" She huffs and finishes her drink in one swallow.

Getting up to make another, she grumbles at him, "I still don't understand you....why are you getting out now? Why not two years ago when I got out? You could have left with me." Pain and hurt flash across her face for just a moment, and then her scowl returns.

Hearing a crash at the entrance of the bar, she looks up and sees one of the waiters from the JD and another person. Shrugging it off as an accidental collision, she turns her attention back to Kaoru.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm

*having spent the whole night catching up on paperwork and dealing with bail jumpers, bench warrants, etc, Flame puts Stubbs and Horne to work immediately on the ground work, leaving him and her to deal with missed calls. Tired, hungry and past ready for bed, the two leave in teh wee hours of the morning heading back to the MW. Parking in their spot around back, they enter through the back door and head inside their place. Outside of business, the two have yet to say anything to each other. In the kitchen together, they silently find something to snack on and ebb their hunger for the time being. Each heading to their own rooms, they retire for the night.

The next morning, she wakes and does her morning routine, padding into the kitchen for breakfast. Passing Flames door on the way there, she sees it's open and his room empty. Inside the kitchen, wasn't there either. Shrugging she figured he got up to help Stubbs and Horne with their wrangling. Making a spinach and goat cheese omelet w/roma tomatoes, she toasts some whole grain bread and sits down to eat. Rinsing her dishes once she was done, she loads the dishwasher and heads back to her room to get dressed. Inside her wall safe, she grabs out a few stacks to take care of some business and stuffs them in her bag. Done, she grabs her key and heads out the back entrance, waiting for a cab to pick her up for the day, planning on taking care of the whereabouts of yet another car.

That night, she returns to MW in her new car fresh off the lot. Unfortunately, the car is under her new name, Cecilia and would have to take extreme caution with it until her real name is cleared. Locking her car, she walks to the back entrance and thinks about it. She's been back for awhile now and has yet to see Psy or Kat. Checking the time, she knows they'll be in the bar by now so she walks around front and heads for the double doors. Pushing them open, she sees Katana in her usual spot at the bar, and someone new. Noting the red hair and the deviously slanted eyes of the man, she looked between the two and wondered if they were related. But as far as she could remember, Kat was an only child. Shaking it off, she heads for the bar with a big grin on her face*

Miss me sis? xd

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 pm

((This could get ugly fast! gonk ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:41 pm

She turns around when she hears a familiar voice.

"Icy! ICY! Omigawd, you're back!" She jumps up and hugs her, "Dammit, keep in touch better! Ya'll had me worried sick!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm

He was about to talk to her about when she left L's employ two years ago when another woman entered the bar. When Kat exclaimed at her, calling her Icy, he thought the night might not turn out too bad after all. Perhaps Icy could get a message to Flame for him. Might as well get this ball rolling now.....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 pm

-dame freezes when she hears Icy's name being called. gonk Now she's REALLY trying to sneak away without being seen. She wishes the damn waiter would shut the ******** up.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:48 pm

*smiling, she hugs Katana back, smirking*

When have you known me to keep in touch any better than I do? Now, come on and pour me the biggest glass of Hennessey we got! I got a lot of time to make up for! xd

*as she follows Katana behind the bar, she nods to the man already sitting there*

I see we're still getting new faces in here on a regular. This place is going to have it's own zip code soon! rofl So, where's Psy at this evening? She's usually here by now, unless her and Dougherty made it an early evening. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Shut UP! -she hisses through her teeth and the waiter finally gets to his feet with her help and shuts his trap. stressed Shaking the liquid off her arms and snatching his towel, she walks back into the JD, trying not to click-clack too loudly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Grabbing the Hennessey for Icy, she grabs a glass and pours her a drink. "Psy and Doughterty went to NYC to meet Psy's mom. Psy won't be back for a couple of weeks, she's taking her mom to Cali to check out the vineyards in Napa. She's kicking around the idea of us having a "Most Wanted" wine....our own label and whatnot."

She glances over at Kaoru, who so far, had not said anything since Icy had shown up. "And this new face is not so new to me.....Icy, meet Kaoru Takeshi. Kaoru, this is Icy Reign, head of security for Most Wanted and bounty hunter extrordiniare."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

He stands and inclines his head slightly at Icy, and then gives her a smile, "The pleasure is all mine....a bounty hunter, eh? You must have some fascinating stories." He resumes his seat and waits to see what Kat will do next.

Kaoru Takeshi

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm

*graciously taking the glass from Katana, she smiles and takes a rather large sip from it, closing her eyes against it's familiar burn. Listening, she sets her glass down and leans against the bar with her back*

NYC to meet the mother? eek Wow. Did I miss an engagement or something while I was gone? confused

*turns back to Kaoru when Katana introduces him*

It's nice to meet you Kaoru. Takeshi, is it? Well, I can rule siblings out then. As far as stories my dear, nothing too interesting, but if you stick around, I might be tempted to reel off a couple or more. wink *picks drink back up and sips, eyeing Kaoru*So, how is that you know our little Kat here?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm

-dame hurries back down to her room, going through the scans, unlocks her door, shutting and locking it behind her, throws her shirt off and then flops onto her bed, staring at the ceiling- stressed Why the ******** is he here?! scream stressed sweatdrop

-A waiter from the JD comes over carrying a plate of food into the MW. He looks around confused for a second and then, waiting for a break in the conversation, asks politely- Excuse me, where did Miss dame go? She asked to have this delivered over here...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 pm

"No, no engagement as far as I know...." She starts to panic when Icy asks Kaoru how he knows her. Oh, hell! s**t, Kaoru, for the love of God, come up with something!

She was about to make up something when a waiter from the JD enters the bar looking for dame. "Dame? She's not here? You mean she was in the Jade Dragon? Well, where is she?" She fired the questions rapidly at the poor waiter, who just stood there stammering about how he was just told to deliver the food to MW.

Sighing, "Fine, put the food down over there and go back to the restaurant." Dammit, dame! Where the hell are you now?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games