Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 am

Some people aren't that smart Ame. They're going to be loyal sheep just to keep taking s**t...
What's ABP?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 am

The problem is there are core groups of games you can play only on consoles. I've yet to play a decent free fighting game on the computer that was highly competitive. Or a racing sim for that matter.

If they can do it I'm all for it. But so far with my tastes it hasn't happened yet.

Kazzoh

Codger

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am

Consoles wont die simply as that and computer game dont have a natural feel with certain games. Plus the next gen system are already in the works now
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 am

@Kid
PS4? XBOX 720? Wii 2?!

Lolwhut?

Desin Slight

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 am

LMAO XBOX 720
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 am

Desin Slight
@Kid
PS4? XBOX 720? Wii 2?!

Lolwhut?

you are so late
Sony and Micro haven't said what
just that they are getting ready for 2014 lol

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 am

If anyone sees Hon, tell her to PM me. I need to ask her an important question D: and she never responds to my PM's so I figured I'd ask someone here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

KiDtaztic
Kazzoh
I don't see why fans are complaining about how Dante looks, as long as the gameplay is beastly then who cares?

Of course you wouldn't get it, character design adds up from personality to looks and ninja theory has no clue about Dante. Listen to any of their interviews and you will laugh, not only that but insulting the people who are going to be buying the game. The game should cater to the fan period, that is how you sell.

A game should not cater to the fan, just as a manga or a book should never cater to the fan. It's the creators' right to set it up as they please, and if you cater to the fan, you end up making a piece of s**t.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 am

Hey Mana. : 3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

Hey there, Des.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 am

How are we today?

I agree with you, catering to fans also why most bands end up becoming crap, it's so stupid seeing them change just because it's what's popular. ._.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 am

I'm well. Just kinda melting a bit. It's extremely humid, and in the nineties. xD

I'm glad someone understands. Which is one reason why I'll try DmC, though I'm not fond of it being noted as an origins story. That's bull, because DMC3 was an origin.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 am

Sugar Dhaku
Rival Tai
I need to use my Custom spots to create all new techniques for Konoha's Courageous Crimson Beast!~

KONOHA KINTAMAKEN!

lol leaf nutpunch.

That reminds me of this one moron who, for a custom, actually put "Name: Punch; Description: Punches at enemy."

I lost it.
Ohlolololol.
that's Comical
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 am

*fans Mana* It's amazingly hot there : O.
But it's like that in home country everyday for me li'l Manny. You'd burn here in no time.

As for DMC/DmC, I don't give s**t about the story as long as I can get SSSTYLISH~ or my fingers begin to ache uncontrollably. xD.

DmC is more of...the origin of DMC3, which sounds...yeah, it's bull. xD.

Desin Slight

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 am

I played all the devil may cry games, and I'm personally looking forward to what another game company has to put into it. If it's good, that's great, if it's bad, than what ever.

but i'm not gonna let the fact that someone else writing the story, and that very same person making him look different, get in the way of me enjoying the game.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games