Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 am
Andrew sat in the same spot still thinking what his father was doing alive. He could not believe that it was really his father. The man who signed this must be an imposter. "Cryst.." noticing that she was not there Andrew decide to wait to ask her once she returned. He noticed that she was sneaking around with an armful of pie, Andrew laughed at the sight...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Amelia laid arms crossed behind her head, and turn to listen to Ace's question, I don't know how to answer that besides.........Spontaneous, over excited about thing, very welcomy, and friendly! Being a Hufflepuff is fun, nothing special... Amelia snickered yeah we are special but so is everyone one else, how does it feel to be a Gryffindor?

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 am
"It feels really great! Both of my parents were Gryffindors and I'm extremley happy that the Sorting Hat placed me in here!" Ace replied, grinning. A large growl erupted from his stomach after he spoke and he looked down at it and laughed. "I guess I'm hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:28 pm
Althea followed Ace and Amelia over to their new spot and put out her sleeping bag. The she introduced her self to Amelia. "Hi, I'm Althea. It is nice to meet you!" She was then distracted by the sound of Ace's stomach and laughed with him. "You think?" she said sarcastically to his comment about his hunger.

Tab Marie

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm
"I guess seeing that Slytherin girl with the pies made me hungry." Ace said and he stood up. "Anyone else wanna come with?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

"Althea, that's a pretty name, its nice to meet you too"...Amelia turned to Ace, "Lana and I already had gotten food, we brought some back here..... if you want any but i'm fine"

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:06 pm
"Thank you!" Ace thanked her and went over to the pile of food she had and started to chow down. "Oh boy...this is great...who makes the food anyway?!" he asked through a mouthful of fried chicken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 pm
Crystal settles back down in her pillow-nest. "Pie, Andrew?" she asks with a grin.  

SharpProcess

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:48 pm
"Sure" Andrew said with a smirk. "nothing like stolen pie to make the night better"
Andrew took a slice and began eating it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

Amelia was dozing off while Ace was eating chicken, the last words she heard were muffled, she got a sudden chill and was wide awake again," what did you say Ace?"

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 pm
Ace swallowed the chicken that he had in his mouth and said "I asked who made the food." and grabbed another piece of chicken and tore into that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 am
Amelia watched as he ate chicken, " Oh we have house elves in the kitchen who make the food..."

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm
Ace almost choked on the chicken he had in his mouth, he grabbed a nearby cup of water and drank some to allow the chicken a passage down. He gasped for air for a few seconds and then said "House elves?! We really have house elves here?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana who had fallen asleep, woke up startled at Ace's sudden outburst. She sat up suddenly with her wand out, the cards in her lap spilling everywhere, even into the juice, 'What, what happened!!!' Lana thrust her wand around dangerously.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm
"Oh...sorry...I woke you up." Ace nervously apologized, rubbing the back of his head. "Be careful with your wand." he added and set down the chicken.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games