Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:11 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Hey, Akihiko. I'm here...and ok too. Takagi-san's leg is injured but he saved my life at the hotel." Michi said trying to assure Akihiko that at least he was safe and well. He hoped it would help because he had a feeling that even if he didn't say it. Akihiko was worrying on the inside.

"I'm so glad that you're all right. I could hear what Takagi-san was saying." he continued and took in a deep breath. Knowing that Shou and Izzy could have been anywhere. "Hey, its really possible that with Shou...they weren't on the beach. He knew Hawaii and could have found a nice place to eat further in. I'm sure...everything will be alright." At least he tried to be confident in that but so far, Izzy who was usually very prompt hadn't called.

"What hotel are you in? We probably should use some of the cell phone time to call emergency crews to get to you." Michi didn't want to say that he was worried about the hotel collapsing or anything else that was unnerving him. Oh god, he was worried about the others they hadn't found. From what he little he could see from the distant, things were not...good.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Welcome to my Nightmare...I hope I didn't scare you.

He was pale when the news hit; staring at his phone as the words came in from his 'information' network. Then it hit the real news and everything went mad from there. Izo came unglued and went into action.

His star...his most profitable star. Sure there were other good musicians in SMASH but not many on Shou's level of insane popularity...popularity that spread beyond the shores of the motherland to the western world. It was surreal to think that the man was in the nexus of an earthquake and tsunami! Even Hayato was there! If he lost both stars.....A string of explicatives that could only be described as #%$@! $#%%! soiled his lips and the ears of his poor secretary.

His lips moved from foul language to barking orders and calling people; trying to gather as much info before preparing teams to send to Hawaii. The information trickling in wasn't good and now his own staff was getting calls for him to make appearances before the public. He knew he'd have to but he didn't want to make a statement because his anger would taint his words.

While he was on the phone with his 'organizer', he watched Koyasu Aki talking before the cameras. That man always able to take the stage so freely. Surely he could have been a star if he had the time thought Izo as he bite on the end of his cigar stump. The curses from his lips were many as he ripped the fax off his machine. The devastation down there was overwhelming by the numbers coming to his desk and the image flashing on the media.

Yes, he wasn't the only one worried....Narcissus had been there two, and a couple other people close to the Ohayou leadership. Yeah it was an unlucky day for both Labels. However, Narcissus, that little b*****d could deserve to be driven a notch or two down and that thought drove him on to his next task. Writing something to say to the public. Because certainly he wasn't going to wing it or he'd let a few streaks of color show that they never expected.

While he was writing the notes, his own secretary very carefully poked her head in the room. "Matsumoto-sama, you've a call from Koyasu Aki, would you like to...?"

He glared over at her, then closed his eyes and took a breath. "I'll take the call."

"Matsumoto desu." he said with bridled tongue as he answered the phone.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Matsumoto-san? I trust you've heard the news?" Aki asked, sitting at his desk, a bluetooth set in his ear, fingers typing away orders to his staff in light of the crisis. "We've both got stars missing. I thought, this once, we could put this nasty legal business behind us and actually pool our resources to get people on the ground out there to help out." he spoke, calm and collected.

That wasn't to say that the chairman of Ohayou hadn't panicked.
Oh no...
When he had heard the news... the older man had literally wept.
Especially when no call came from his grandson or great nephew...

"I'm financing a rescue crew, along with a couple teams to provide aid. I'm also flying over large shipments of supplies. I would like to coordinate this effort with you. Legal matters shouldn't get in the way when something like this happens, after all."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

"We're at the umm..." Akihiko moved enough that he could pull out a pamphlet from the bedside table. "Blue Moon Hotel... twenty-fourth floor... room 2413." the musician replied before laying back down, phone still pressed against his ear. "Make sure Yuuji gets his leg looked at. Like I told him, we should be fine for right now... we've got some food and plenty of water, plus there are vending machines we can break into if we really need to..."

He paused, hearing Michi's words of encouragement... but not really feeling it.
After all, Izzy had needed a good vacation, right?
And knowing Shou... that probably included the beach... seafood... a beautiful night time view...

"I'm glad you're alright too, Michi-kun." Narcissus replied back after a moment. "You and Yuuji. I can only hope Shou-san and Izzy are okay too... maybe they simply lost their phones or they're out of batteries..."

He could hope...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:53 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

As soon as he saw Narcissus pick up signal, Hayato whipped his phone out and checked it, finding that it was up and running as well.
Hitting the speed dial for Shou, he waited. Straight to voicemail. He dialed again....straight to voicemail. Listening to Narcissus on the phone, he sighed. Izzy couldn't be found either, it seemed. Nobody knew where they were.
Dialing Shou's number again, it was the same thing. No answer...just voicemail.

No...he couldn't let himself think it was all over. Not yet. They could have lost their phones...or the devices may have been damaged. That didn't mean they weren't alright. They'd fine a way to get in touch....right? They were just fine somewhere on this island, and they'd be back. Shou would be there, smiling at him again, telling him about all his little fantasies and grand ideas, being utterly beautiful. He would see Sai again, someday, blinking awkwardly at him through makeup he didn't put on, those gorgeous amber eyes sparkling with a different sort of light from Shou's. That was going to happen. That was going to be the future. Shou couldn't die! And certainly not Sai! No....he was ok.

Yet deep down Jun wasn't sure he believed what he was telling himself. The stinging in the corners of his eyes said as much.
He wouldn't cry. Not now. There was still some hope.

Waiting for Narcissus to end his call, Hayato looked over at the man with questioning eyes.

"So...someone should be coming for us eventually, at least, right? You...do you think they're ok? Izzy and Shou, I mean."
He just wanted to hear it, to have someone else say that, yes, they would be ok. Shou would be back soon, along with Izzy. If someone else said it, maybe he'd believe it a little more.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok. Blue Moon Hotel...24th floor 2413. Got it. I'll have Takagi-san call because he's got far better English than I do. Dang it I wish I could speak English. I feel like like I'm not able to help more because of this language barrier." he huffed leaning against the limo; trying to relieve his own anxiety to little success.

"I'm glad you've got food because there's going to be problems with that I think. But I'm sure that the US will bring in aid." he said slowly and then thought about what Akihiko said. "Yeah...I'll make sure Takagi-san takes care of himself. He's...really....mm...emotional sometimes. Yeah....I know what you mean. I'm hoping they are ok too. I just wish someone would have asked them where they were eating. I don't know when Izzy or Shou recharged their phones." Michi tried to remain hopeful but maybe he to was getting the same idea. Shou would have wanted to make Izzy's night special, especially if Akihiko had been a poison pill.

"Do you need me to do anything for you beyond the emergency services? Call anyone? My phone has a full charge so Takagi-san and I will be alright for a couple days since my phone isn't a smart phone." he laughed a little trying to cover up his own worry.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

"No doubt Yuuji's going to put a call into Ohayou to let them know I'm alright... he'll probably let Matsumoto know about Hayato too." Akihiko paused, wondering if he should call his grandfather directly.

Then he simply thought better of it.
The man hadn't wanted to talk to him since he'd been released from the hospital.
Why would he now?

"I'll keep trying Izzy periodically... but don't worry, Hayato-san and I can stay put if need be. I mean, people who are injured should be looked to first. Neither of us is hurt aside from some bruises."

Which was true, though Akihiko's bruises were a bit more extensive than one would think. In fact, most of his back was purple from colliding with the elevator railing... then having Hayato slam into him and thus causing another railing collision...

Narcissus smirked slightly, "Make sure Yuuji stops long enough to get treatment. He's stubborn. Like me. Then I want you both to start checking shelters, find out if anyone matching Izzy or Shou-san's descriptions have been sighted." his smirk turned to a slightly sad smile. "Don't worry, Michi-kun... I'm sure they're alright."

He ended the call and sighed, looking over at Hayato who was sitting on the bed next to him. "Yeah... they'll send a rescue helicopter for us eventually... we should be able to get to it from the balcony." the musician replied.

However...
Should he lie?
Should he tell the truth?

"I don't know, Hayato-san... I can't say I know Shou-san well but... I have a feeling... a feeling that they would have gone to dinner somewhere beautiful... somewhere peaceful... and right now, the beach is the only thing that comes to my mind."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:26 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

There it was, all laid out in black and white. Narcissus was absolutely right. One didn't have to know Shou well to know enough about him to say where he would have gone.

"Yeah...Shou would have gone straight out to the beach. I do know him well enough to say that's where he would have taken Izzy, beyond a shadow of a doubt...he always loved to do the most over the top, wistful, magical things. Anywhere else wouldn't have suited the mood for Shou." he stopped as he felt his voice break, locking his jaw down so tight that he couldn't talk in his attempt to not cry, scream, or otherwise lose control.

"J...just because they were on the beach wouldn't mean they were dead, though, right? I...I'm sure they got out of there before the wave hit. They had to have. Shou....Shou wouldn't go out easily, and he damn sure wouldn't let Izzy just get left behind. They...they have to be alive."

It sounded like a lie, even to his own ears.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:40 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Yesterday had been amazing. Frankly, Ryu was surprised he got so much work done, though perhaps he spent a little too much time with his violin and not enough on vocals. Naoko had played so beautifully that he couldn't help but stop in periodically and just listen to those chiming notes and dancing chords.

The next day had found them in quite the same position, though Ryuukaze made a point to focus on his vocals, this time. By about four o'clock he realized he had been ignoring how tired he was getting. It was definitely time for a break.

"Oi, beautiful...let's go to the break room, chill for a little bit. Get something out of the vend, even. I've gotta cool off for a while." the akuma peeked his head into Naoko's practice space, grinning like a mad fool.

Heading into the break room, the pianist by his side, Ryu was about to head right for the vending machine to get himself a Ramune, or some kind of drink that suited him, when he looked up at the TV in the corner. Images of destruction flashed across the screen. Some unfortunate place had suffered an earthquake and tsunami. It was a terrible shame, but Ryu was just about to discount what was going on until he saw Koyasu Aki pop up on the screen.

Hawaii had been hit by a quake and tsunami. People were missing.

Shou...was missing.

Therefore....Sai....

Turning to face Naoko, crimson eyes burned with fear of what may be...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:54 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Spending time just lying around with Kai was heaven to Chiyou. They'd spent the day doing pretty much nothing the day before, and it would likely be the same today. So far, so good, at least. They'd ventured out that morning to pick up dog food for Yumi, walking her in the process, and picking up a few other things while they were at it. Chiyou had wanted some chicken noodle soup, just like a child, so they had gotten it.
After a late lunch, they'd napped a little bit. He'd wanted to be held after getting a nice, full belly, after all.

Around four, Chiyou woke up and crawled out of the bed, leaving Nakai to rest. The poor guitarist hadn't slept quite enough since he had been staying there, so it was good that he was resting now.

Padding down to the living room, Chiyou plopped himself on his plush couch and fumbled for the remote for a good five minutes. Damn his lack of sight.
Turning on the TV, he sighed and stretched out like a content little cat, just listening to the sounds.

The kid was perfectly happy until he heard a familiar voice. That....had to be Koyasu-sama. Yes, it was.
Why was he on TV?

Listening closely, Chiyou got all the details...and his heart sank to the bottom of his chest.

A wave of nausea came over Chiyou as his pulse started to pound. He wanted to believe that everyone was alright over there...but they had said that they couldn't find anybody. Not Akihiko....not....Ishi. Not even the cute physical therapist....

Rationality was out of the boy's reach at the moment. He had been through far too much recently. He had already suffered and lost too much. He couldn't cope with this. He couldn't deal.
Even the thought of Ishi...of him being....dead....sent Chiyou into a post-traumatic fit.

"Iie! Iie! Iie! ISHI!!!!!!!" the small blond screamed out, tears falling from his near-sightless eyes as he vomited all over the floor, unable to bear the feelings tearing through him.

Yumi whimpered, padding around from the kitchen where she had been napping. Trying to comfort the boy, she nudged him with her nose, then did the only thing she, as a dog, could think to do. Try to clean up the mess.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Welcome to my Nightmare...I hope I didn't scare you.

Koyasu-san, Yes, I heard the news late last night and have been up ever since. I've not had contact with Shou-san or Hayato-san." he answered as he shoved his cigar stub in the ash tray. Eventually he'd grab a new one. He couldn't help but smoke like a haystack during a crisis like this. It wasn't the normal crisis...this had been completely unexpected.

"Yes, indeed..we do both have stars missing." He paused for a moment as Aki asked for a...'truce' of sorts. For a moment, he thought about it but the right Japanese answer was the only thing that could come to mind. "Alright, I can put aside the...legal business for now and pool our resources. Helping the people and finding ours there is more important." His words suited the real Japanese spirit even if he planned on one day having Ohayou in his clutches. For now, he could be reasonable.

"So I'm already pulling in 2 teams to head over there and have been working on gathering aid. I've spoken with some men at the diet and I believe that we can depend on Japan's government sending aid to Hawaii. There are many personal investments there that cannot be overlooked along with the tourism." Izo had many connections, most dark and dirty and thus he could pull in favors at times. No one wanted to have their secrets exposed. Even as ruthless as he was, there was a certain amount of compassion he could feign for others...maybe even feel at times but this was rare and the situation had to be serious. Such as this situation where his interests were highly affected.

"Mm...I'm waiting for a report on the airport condition so I can have men fly over. I've access to a supply plane so it will be on the runway waiting. I'll send over the itinerary and my man on the ground's contact info so you can have your people coordinate with him." he said going into strategic business mode. When he was like this, it really wasn't bad to work with him.

With that, he walked over to the fax machine and tapped in a few numbers then pushed a piece of paper through, "The itinerary is heading over to your secretary's desk." Sometimes the man was rather old fashion with his fax machine at times. He didn't even mention how it was being delivered; so sure that Aki already knew.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Now that was unexpected thought Haru as he watched the news roll in. Immediately he tried to reach Shou but knew even before he dialed that the efforts were...wasted. He had to make a few calls and...then 'listened' finding out more info than he couldn't have captured from his own networks.

Seemed like Izo was doing the 'right thing' for a change and well Shou...Shou had not called. Haru knew exactly where Shou had been and his own research did make the pit of his stomach fall.

He wondered if he could reach anyone via the phone since the lines were at full capacity but he sent a text to Yuuji.

Text: Send word if you are ok. Shou-sama and Lucky-san were at the Mauno Tohei Restaurant, VIP on the beach last night. No word yet from them.

With that he set down his phone and considered his options...

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Almost as soon as Michi handed back the phone to Yuuji, the assistant got a text message.

His vocal response was one single ******** the phone to Michi again to let the other man read the words,

Takagi took a deep breath and paced, hands on his hips as he tried to calm himself down.

Izzy and Shou were seriously missing now. If Yamada-san knew exactly where they were... well...

His dark eyes scanned the horizon, checking the devastation down on the beach.

Then he simply took the phone back from Tanaka and dialed one number...

Sighing, Akihiko didn't have time to answer Hayato's question, because his phone rang again. "Yuuji? What is it this time? Look you need to go to the hospital and..."

"They were on the beach."

Narcissus immediately paled. "What?" he asked in a whisper, not really believing what he was hearing.

Takagi sighed, "They were on the beach, Akihiko. Yamada-san sent me a text telling me that they were at the Mauno Tohei Restaurant... which is directly on the beach. I'm sorry, I..."

But Akihiko didn't hear what his cousin said. He licked his lips and stood up, phone still to his ear, back to Hayato. "Are you sure?"

"Yamada-san wouldn't have a reason to lie about this. He cares for Shou-san. A lot. And... the beach is just gone, Akihiko. All of it. Our hotel's even in the ocean now and I don't know how they could have..."

"Damare..." Narcissus whispered softly, standing on the balcony, one hand braced on the railing. "Da... damare..." the musician sank to his knees, dropping the phone. It clattered to the balcony floor, but Akihiko wasn't aware of it.

He just sat there, hands above him, the top of his head resting against the balcony railing wall.

He didn't say anything... didn't do anything... didn't move...

And then suddenly, as if he were a child throwing a tantrum, Narcissus grabbed the phone. "You're wrong." he hissed, the venom obvious in his tone. "They can't be gone, damn it! I refuse to believe it! Show me, Yuuji! SHOW ME PROOF!"

His cousin sighed, "I can't do that, Akihiko... whatever proof there was the ocean will have..."

"THEN I WON'T BELIEVE IT!" enraged, Narcissus ended the call and tossed the phone back into the suite.

He turned around, back against the railing wall, head in his hands and knees pulled up to his chest.
But not a single tear escaped those dark blue eyes... a gaze that was raging like the very stormy sea itself.
Anger and rage and pain and fear and hatred... pure hatred... swimming in those depths with such a pure ferocity the likes of which no one around Akihiko had probably ever seen before...

"It's a lie... it's all a lie..."

Sighing, Yuuji leaned against the limo, phone in his hand at his side. "I'm going to call into the police... see if they can get someone over to rescue Akihiko and Hayato-san." he spoke, straightening and trying to get some life back into his own tired eyes. "Would you mind driving us to the hospital, Tanaka-san? That way, I won't be distracted."

He needed to get Narcissus to a hospital... that much was certain. But, maybe more importantly... he really needed to get Hayato away from Akihiko.

Before his cousin did something he'd regret...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

The last couple days had been going great!
Not only had Naoko been able to write a few new songs, but he'd had a lot of fun just playing the piano... being with Ryu between sets... spending time with the man he loved.

No fear...
No feeling of dread hanging over his head...
His psychotic self hadn't so much as blinked since that night when he'd become sick...

Looking up from the piano, the blond smiled. "Sure, I could use the break." he spoke, standing and following after the violinist.

He'd spent a lot of time in the break room with his lover lately, sometimes just talking... sometimes having lunch. Hell, he'd even gotten them some bentos catered in yesterday, just so they could try and keep their groove, a thing which could easily be lost if one went out to eat.

Upon entering the break room, Naoko went straight for the drink vending machine. He picked his selection... a nice cold Calpico Soda, and had just bent over to get it when he realized Ryu was watching the break room tv.

"What's going on?" the pianist asked as he righted himself, popping the top of the can and taking a sip.

Suddenly though... as Naoko's mind took in what the television was telling him... the can slipped from his lithe fingers.

He didn't even see Ryu turn to face him... didn't see anything except white... and then darkness as he collapsed to the floor, completely unconscious.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi stared for a long moment unable to speak a word and then tried very hard not to cry. It had been so long since he shed tears and he knew he needed to be strong. "You're really going to....call..." And Michi could only watch as Yuuji called...Akihiko.

He stood there silent as the conversation went on between the two. He could hear Akihiko yelling and knew how awful he must feel after hearing the words. He couldn't even imagine what was going on inside Akihiko's head at that minute.

But then Yuuji hung up and asked him to drive. That got him to come back to reality. "Yeah, sure thing. I can handle that." He didn't have an international license but he could figure out how to stay on the right side of the road.

Soon he was pulling into the hospital parking letting the passengers out by the door before taking a long time trying to find some place to park the limo. While he searched he truly wondered what the future held. There were so many things to think about now. With Izzy gone...with Shou gone...They might never return. Heck, no bodies might even be found. Would there be funeral? So many things he wasn't ready to know...

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games