Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:43 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
my sister stole a ruler from her 4th grade teacher XD Sounds cool
Weird I have one... of a robot.
^^ good plan
A doul interp two people acting out a scen of a movie or play for 8 minutes memorized.
u.u my life would be so wonderful if it was spring.
Oh well in a school of less then 500 that isn't a problem.
'Josh can we get something this is really just a waste of money o.o please'
two points!
o.o Bad person!
:3 I've just collected them over the years...
XD; Or not.
Ah~~ Ick. XD;;
Aww~ I just want spring break to come. ;D
Yeah~ I'd imagine it wouldn't be much of a problem. I know our high schools could easily have 1500 students in it.
PX Perhaps settle in a bit first.
Oo! Even better than a treat. =D
We didn't know until it was too late.
Weird XD
>.>;;; it's one of those must watches kind of thing...
Funny is more like it.
well I have all these plans but they start in the spring.
oh totally. I had the smallest school in the area.
or hit him with statistics.
two points on the show who's line is it anyway....
XDD
packrat. ;D
Yeah, yeah yeah~
I pictured having to stand up there and act out an eight minute scene. ick. x.x
Ah~ My plans start in the summer. >3
Ah~ that's good though. I wish I went to a smaller school. ^^
Um... not a good idea. It's not good to get a pet when you're first starting out and figuring our your budget.
Ew! Ew! Take those back! D; The 'winners' always have to do some extra game at the end. x.x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Jade got home and I followed her aound like pikcachu does in the yellow version XD
some are really good.
>.> all in all you would have more room for cloths items.
i might just draw all day.
XD Oh I use to rollerblade over bubbleness
I don't have much bun bun's left @.@
Oh yeah there was a song that had great drumbs but I forgot it u.u Oh well I've been listening to a little too much tatu and indian music....
I was just about to type that i was one brown box short of having the gold to buy my g blade. But... it just sold right as I clicked to reply. o.o <3 Now that I have the gold to buy it, I have to decide whether I really want it. Wow... those two events helped me complete the quest in like a week. And I wasn't really questing. And i bought stuff. ...We definitely get more gold than we used to. o__o But~ in just the past hour, I've watched the price raise on the blade by 2k... so I think I'll wait anyway~
Aww~ how cute. :3 What an annoying little sister.
^^ I remember looking at some and thinking that I'd never put that combination together. I'm just not interested in the houses though.
I'll think about it once my storage is full. Till then, it doesn't bother me because it take up room for clothing.
Sounds very fun. :3
Me too! O:
Oh, then rationing them is a good idea. x.x
;.; Don't forget! XD Sounds interesting. ^^ I've been... going through my old music for drums. I should make a list of these. not that you probably haven't heard all of them, but a list of songs with good drums couldn't hurt. >D
Well if you were willing to save for it all this time I think that shows a desire in the item.
Well I like you questing I mean gaining gold this way much better then questing.
"why are you so close to me? What do you want? What?!" she likes the attention *rolls eyes*
I want a nice house nto to show it off but just to have one. Even on all playing feilds is the way I like to think it.
Ok then but don't say I never tried.
^^ yes I have a lot of stuff to ketch up on via DA
XD Ok that's just trippy.
all my ideas are good >3
I will look it up again soon. New music always makes my day.
I do want one. And this would mean that I could open my letter up for another dark halo... which I really want. I'm just waiting for a good price. :3
Indeed it is much better than freaking out over item prices and thinking about gaia 24/7. @.@
XD; Humoring her?~
n.n Thanks for doing so. But~ it's hard for me to sell items. Especially housing items. I can clutter my house as full as I want. O:
Sounds like fun. :] I've been doodling in my spare time. ^^;;
Indeed. :]
Of course. ^____^ Yay, the ego's back. :3
Music is fun. Yup, yup.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
my sister stole a ruler from her 4th grade teacher XD Sounds cool
Weird I have one... of a robot.
^^ good plan
A doul interp two people acting out a scen of a movie or play for 8 minutes memorized.
u.u my life would be so wonderful if it was spring.
Oh well in a school of less then 500 that isn't a problem.
'Josh can we get something this is really just a waste of money o.o please'
two points!
o.o Bad person!
:3 I've just collected them over the years...
XD; Or not.
Ah~~ Ick. XD;;
Aww~ I just want spring break to come. ;D
Yeah~ I'd imagine it wouldn't be much of a problem. I know our high schools could easily have 1500 students in it.
PX Perhaps settle in a bit first.
Oo! Even better than a treat. =D
Weird XD
Funny is more like it.
XDD
packrat. ;D
Yeah, yeah yeah~
Um... not a good idea. It's not good to get a pet when you're first starting out and figuring our your budget.
Ew! Ew! Take those back! D; The 'winners' always have to do some extra game at the end. x.x
Like 5 years later
same thing.
I will let that pass only if you watch space balls.
Well that is what it is but ^^; S&D it's funnier to have someone else up there making a fool of themself and not just you.
you have plans? Ohhh
I wish I went to a bigger one.
Most places don't allow animals.
^^; and ofcousre you wouldn't want to do that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:08 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Weird XD
Funny is more like it.
XDD
packrat. ;D
Yeah, yeah yeah~
Like 5 years later
same thing.
Well that is what it is but ^^; S&D it's funnier to have someone else up there making a fool of themself and not just you.
you have plans? Ohhh
XD; I've never taken anything. Well... the worst thing would be those sequins that fall here and there on the floor in fabric stores. I used to take a couple pretty ones home to my Barbies. I figured they'd just be swept into the trash anyway. ^^;;;
x]
Put it on the list and we'll see. ;D
I believe most people have plans. PX
^___^ No going back now.
But people sneak them in anyway. It's amazing how oblivious the management chooses to be.
Of course. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:09 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Jade got home and I followed her aound like pikcachu does in the yellow version XD
some are really good.
>.> all in all you would have more room for cloths items.
i might just draw all day.
XD Oh I use to rollerblade over bubbleness
I don't have much bun bun's left @.@
Oh yeah there was a song that had great drumbs but I forgot it u.u Oh well I've been listening to a little too much tatu and indian music....
I was just about to type that i was one brown box short of having the gold to buy my g blade. But... it just sold right as I clicked to reply. o.o <3 Now that I have the gold to buy it, I have to decide whether I really want it. Wow... those two events helped me complete the quest in like a week. And I wasn't really questing. And i bought stuff. ...We definitely get more gold than we used to. o__o But~ in just the past hour, I've watched the price raise on the blade by 2k... so I think I'll wait anyway~
Aww~ how cute. :3 What an annoying little sister.
^^ I remember looking at some and thinking that I'd never put that combination together. I'm just not interested in the houses though.
I'll think about it once my storage is full. Till then, it doesn't bother me because it take up room for clothing.
Sounds very fun. :3
Me too! O:
Oh, then rationing them is a good idea. x.x
;.; Don't forget! XD Sounds interesting. ^^ I've been... going through my old music for drums. I should make a list of these. not that you probably haven't heard all of them, but a list of songs with good drums couldn't hurt. >D
Well if you were willing to save for it all this time I think that shows a desire in the item.
Well I like you questing I mean gaining gold this way much better then questing.
"why are you so close to me? What do you want? What?!" she likes the attention *rolls eyes*
I want a nice house nto to show it off but just to have one. Even on all playing feilds is the way I like to think it.
all my ideas are good >3
I do want one. And this would mean that I could open my letter up for another dark halo... which I really want. I'm just waiting for a good price. :3
Indeed it is much better than freaking out over item prices and thinking about gaia 24/7. @.@
XD; Humoring her?~
n.n Thanks for doing so. But~ it's hard for me to sell items. Especially housing items. I can clutter my house as full as I want. O:
Music is fun. Yup, yup.
Well now you want two things? @.@ too complex.. Don't wait too long.
Aww the days of questing...having a window opened to a market search of the time the whole time >< this is getting me excited I need to quest for something.
Yes. She's been feeling a little unloved.
5 clocks is too much!
I have too much time and you don't have enough.
Now if you were listening to blue birds but the beattles at the same time >.> I'm going to have to ask some questions.
Normally people don't cheer over that ....
I made a dance mix the other day so i've been raving.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:13 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Weird XD
Funny is more like it.
XDD
packrat. ;D
Yeah, yeah yeah~
Like 5 years later
same thing.
you have plans? Ohhh
XD; I've never taken anything. Well... the worst thing would be those sequins that fall here and there on the floor in fabric stores. I used to take a couple pretty ones home to my Barbies. I figured they'd just be swept into the trash anyway. ^^;;;
x]
^___^ No going back now.
But people sneak them in anyway. It's amazing how oblivious the management chooses to be.
Of course. n.n
^^ your such a good person. I can't claim the same.... I never had barbie dolls >.> <.<
~
It is on the list 8]
I hope they do, if they don't they will not see much of me >3 I'm going to be chicago with josh parting with julie.
well no but technicly I could.
Oh yes, jade did that with her last place.
even though you already won :/

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
all my ideas are good >3
XD; Humoring her?~
Music is fun. Yup, yup.
Aww the days of questing...having a window opened to a market search of the time the whole time >< this is getting me excited I need to quest for something.
5 clocks is too much!
Now if you were listening to blue birds but the beattles at the same time >.> I'm going to have to ask some questions.
Haha~ well, remember that i also wanted mythrill armor, but I've got that letter too. I think I'll just open that one. Oh~~ but I've been dying to open my June 06 letter for a dark halo. I figured it would be foolish because I've wanted a g blade too...
XDD Go for it! >D Eh~ do you have your zony discman yet?
Awww~ :3 Does she like death threats too? ;]
O: But I have more than five clocks. >3
Eh, I'm use to it now. u.u
What's with you and listening to two things at once? O: Nah, I believe I was listening to Chubby Checkers and Herman's Hermits. :]
Aww~ well, it's just better than hearing you put yourself down. n.n There's a difference between being humble and sounding like you have low self esteem.
*laughs* Now I picture you turning off your lights and dancing around with glow sticks in your room. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:29 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Like 5 years later
same thing.
you have plans? Ohhh
x]
^___^ No going back now.
Of course. n.n
^^ your such a good person. I can't claim the same.... I never had barbie dolls >.> <.<
~
It is on the list 8]
I hope they do, if they don't they will not see much of me >3 I'm going to be chicago with josh parting with julie.
I still have Barbie dolls. ;D I don't play with them, btu I have them.
XD Okay. ^^
O: Those sound like quite the plans. ^^
Or you can go forward~
^^ My friends have done it. ...And technically, i was an accomplice.
Pssh. I thought Benny got 57 points for singing that song~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
all my ideas are good >3
XD; Humoring her?~
Music is fun. Yup, yup.
5 clocks is too much!
Haha~ well, remember that i also wanted mythrill armor, but I've got that letter too. I think I'll just open that one. Oh~~ but I've been dying to open my June 06 letter for a dark halo. I figured it would be foolish because I've wanted a g blade too...
What's with you and listening to two things at once? O: Nah, I believe I was listening to Chubby Checkers and Herman's Hermits. :]
Aww~ well, it's just better than hearing you put yourself down. n.n There's a difference between being humble and sounding like you have low self esteem.
*laughs* Now I picture you turning off your lights and dancing around with glow sticks in your room. XD
Slow down there your starting to sound like me.
Not yet but that isn't a quest cha that pety gold.
No, actually she will eat you if you try to.... :/
I ment all one color.
you shouldn't be
good. What I ment blue birds as in the title of the song by the beattles.
agreed.
that's my room everynight come on!
http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup
>.> <.< that concert is going to rock.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:38 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Like 5 years later
same thing.
you have plans? Ohhh
x]
^___^ No going back now.
Of course. n.n
~
It is on the list 8]
XD Okay. ^^
Or you can go forward~
That must be nice. We never really had dolls.
~
that's not all summer though XD so the rest of it is whatever i guess. My mom is costuming a show so I might get pulled into that.
that's so normal XD joking
O: shocking! I knew there was more beind that coverup.
Well if you want to do a duo with him by all means....

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
5 clocks is too much!
I ment all one color.
you shouldn't be
agreed.
*laughs* You know how much I want items. It's just that I won't go for the expensive ones. n.n
I figured it could be a warm up quest. Like you could quest for it while saving up for something bigger. :]]
XD
I have that too. (:
I wish I wasn't~
Ah~ I'm working on other stuff, as you should assume by now. I mistook the but for and instead of buy. PX
I see now why you're the life of the party. :]
That's the one you're meeting Piku at? o:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
It is on the list 8]
XD Okay. ^^
Or you can go forward~
That must be nice. We never really had dolls.
~
that's not all summer though XD so the rest of it is whatever i guess. My mom is costuming a show so I might get pulled into that.
that's so normal XD joking
O: shocking! I knew there was more beind that coverup.
Well if you want to do a duo with him by all means....
You had crazy stuffed animals though. XD;
That sounds like it would make the whole summer though, no matter what you do for the rest of it. PX
Eheh, this just reminds me of one of the books I'm reading right now. A lady shaved ten years off her life so that she could get free public education. Smart lady, she was. PX
If you say so. ;]
No, no~ I'd much rather be in the audience. Or watching the show from the comfort of my home.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

PlasticApple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:48 pm
xd xp rofl xp xd
Im insane.......
w00t!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:52 pm
crimsonwhispers
xd xp rofl xp xd
Im insane.......
w00t!
Sounds like a fun place to be. >B  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
5 clocks is too much!
I ment all one color.
you shouldn't be
agreed.
*laughs* You know how much I want items. It's just that I won't go for the expensive ones. n.n
I figured it could be a warm up quest. Like you could quest for it while saving up for something bigger. :]]
XD
I have that too. (:
I wish I wasn't~
Ah~ I'm working on other stuff, as you should assume by now. I mistook the but for and instead of buy. PX
I see now why you're the life of the party. :]
That's the one you're meeting Piku at? o:
*nod nod* oh boy do i.
Oh smart you are...but a warm up quest would me a like a pumkin shirt.
~
u.u no winning.
Maybe when you graduate XD
that's ok I messed up the wording.
^^; Oh the memories come back now.
yeah I'm thinking about going. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg XD Which only makes me wonder how she's getting there :/

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games