Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm

eek Well geez, please Vixtul!
Why do you ask me such things you know I'm terrible at lying! gonk
I also don't' want to be incriminating anyone... ninja
Plus you're pleading eyes get to me! gonk
Just know he had it coming alright...

((and so ties in with our MW ladies theme song rofl ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

((It happened where I've worked for the past 5 years and the person wasn't new... although granted I didn't really know them and at a glance ((saying this is like Ed accidently saying he's short)) admitedly... with my physical build/body type I can pass as a girl... but, but it's not fair. Though it's not as bad as it used to be. If I wore loose fitting clothes some people really thought I was a girl... even after getting an up close look at me. I had to say something for them to recognize me as a guy... when I asked one of those people that made the mistake about it they said I looked like a girl, but moved like a guy so they couldn't really tell either way until I said something... this ambiguity isn't cool. not one bit. I does not want these looks. it's a curse to be this kind of good looking... maybe it just bothers me so much because on some deep level, thoughts and feelings that I wish I didn't have are brought to the surface and my confidence in who I am falters as these thoughts and feelings come to me that I keep rejecting. Am I rejecting my true self or something that was unneccesary to being with? This may only prove one thing in the end: I have way to much free time if I let something small like this eat away at me. whee ))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

{{*spiritpounce-glomps her Leko love* heart I freaking love that song! twisted }}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:23 pm

*frowns* Naqualla'in... this has been quite difficult on him. He often does not know when he is dreaming and when he is awake, and even at times reacted as if the events in his dream were real. When it first started, he had shown such an anger toward me... it... it was quite frightening really. Although... another time was quite the opposite... *looks off to the side with a boyish smile, rubbing his neck where Tes left a hickey*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm

((Ryzan's so cute. whee ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:27 pm

really???
so he actually does find them to be quite real?
And they are reoccurring successfully???

*finds she's saying too much already*
Oh! Look at the time - looks like I'm over due wink
do not fear Vixtul love - I assure you he is in good hands....

*giggles and vanishes away*

((flip pounces spirit glomps Icy *It is so perfect for us! tata for now loves!))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

*a bit unsettled at the thought that all this was caused by a curse on Tes, he gets himself a bottle of wine and heads back down to his quarters, hoping he'll have a chance to speak with Tes about it soon*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm

*From across the street from the bar Razz sits in waiting in the dark ready for any thing to happen. Opening a crack is his hiding place he takes a better look at his surroundings.* Psy told me I need to watch this place but it doesn't look like any thing is happening. Well I guess I'll wait a little longer then I have things of my own to do. *Razz hunkers back down in the shadows. Disappearing into the dark.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Procrastinating as much as possible, she spends the day in her quarters, coming up with other things to do other than go meet Kaoru. She had even rearranged her cabinets in the kitchen and organized her DVD collection. Sitting on the couch, she realizes that she has actually ran out of things to do, and really had nothing more to keep her there.

Might as well go get this over with and find out what the hell he's REALLY doing here. Grabbing her purse, she heads out the back door to her car and heads to the hotel.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Pulling back up to her parking spot at the back entrance to her quarters, she gets out of her car and locks it. After doing the security measures, she enters and locks the door behind her and then heads to her bedroom. Feeling a serious urge to take a long soak, she fills the jacuzzi tub, lights some candles and turns on some classical music to relax to. Undressing and slipping into the tub, she leans back and closes her eyes, hoping the long soak will help her clear her head.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm

After a long soak, she gets out of the tub, dries off and then crawls in bed, not wanting to think about anything until the next day. Relaxed somewhat from the bath, she falls asleep soon after her head hits the pillow.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

((Nighters Kat ~ lovely music and a nice way to relax and get to sleep.))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:05 am

*wakes up and feel nice and refreshed, dresses and does a little spin in front of the mirror giggling a bit. She then straightens her face and heads up for a morning coffee*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 am

* walks into the bar from a long night at the hospital * Morning.....
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games