Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Shinsua
W... what, Kaz?
Sequel to Capcom's Rival Schools. It was amazing for its time.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm

heru_ryukai
Bad news: Aria is in the hospital

Good news: is that she is fine. She had an emergency surgery about two days ago

She got really sick and ended up accidentally twisting one of her Intestines

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Poor, Aria. That sounds awful. ):
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 pm

[ Heru: } Well, it's good to hear she's going to be alright. Any idea how long she'll be in recovery?

[ Kaz: } I see, I see. I was unfortunately a Nintendo child, so I didn't get to play as many cool games as I would have hoped.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:14 pm

It was destined from the moment I was born Shin. The first game I ever played was Street Fighter 2: World Champion Edition. I was about 3 years old. Played it in my barbershop standing on a stool. xD

From there I moved onto slews of various other fighting games but I've always had a softspot for Capcom.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 pm

@Shinny: At the moment, no. They have her on heavy pain meds. All we can do is keep her in our thoughts and heart that she'll recover flawlessly.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:18 pm

[ Kaz: } I'm the eldest brother, and my closest older cousin was a PC gamer. Worms and all that sort of stuff, so I had no real interest as a child. I had no experience. No understanding of gaming companies. No help. No pointers. I'm a self made gamer. And I'm happy to say I corrected my path. :<
( Side note: Ubisoft needs to get the hell off the stage!! D:< )

[ Heru: } *Nod* I'm sure she'll be taken care of fine. Just a matter of time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Capcom has always had my heart too. First Fighter I ever played was Street Fighter 2. Then Fatal Fury (which made me fall in love with SNK), then Hyper Street Fighter II Turbo.

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

O w O
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 pm

First fighter I ever played was SF2, as well... I hate Street Fighter now... the only one I'd even consider playing is 3 or EX ( which isn't even owned by Capcom ).
The first RPG I ever played was Ogre Battle. ♥

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:29 pm

=^-^=
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Sahana Kurumi
Capcom has always had my heart too. First Fighter I ever played was Street Fighter 2. Then Fatal Fury (which made me fall in love with SNK), then Hyper Street Fighter II Turbo.
You're perfect. emo

Shin- I get it from my mother. She played fighting games a lot... which should tell you how young she is. o wo

And the EX series was trash. I hated it completely. I still play 3rd Strike though, I've gotten pretty good with the parry system.

Kazzoh

Codger

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 pm

@Shin: EX isn't owned by capcom? o.O you sure?

@Kazz: Aww thank you xD -taps chin- Best fighter to me though is still Capcom Vs SNK 2. Hands down.

First RPG that I can REMEMBER playing ( I was playing RPGs before I even knew about the genre >>;; ) was Grandia and then Final Fantasy VIII. Yes I was a late-bloomer to RPGs I know xD

...........Unless we count Pokemon. Which I don't.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

[ Kaz: } I like 3d 8-way fighters. Tekken and Soul Calibur all the way... Actually, I just love Bandai Namco. ♥
Also... Skullomania is my favorite "Street Fighter" character.

[ Ame: } Hey~

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 pm

[ Kurumimi: } Well... I think they own it-own it, but any character created in that series is owned by a completely different company. It's the reason why those from EX have never been considered for a return in any other game. Capcom can't get the rights back.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games