Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Oath; The E3 conferences. Microsoft's was crappy. Missed EA (though most of their stuff had already been announced at Microsoft anyhow). Watching Ubisoft's now. Just announced a new Rayman game.

I am looking forward to the new ghost recon weapon modifying system that is tied in with the Kinect ^.^

It's all good, man. I know how you dig that stuff.
I just hope Sony doesn't let me down tonight. Like I know Nintendo will tomorrow. xD

Shinster: Aw suck it up. I'm more interested in Ubisoft than Sony anyway.

After they came out with their lollipop controllers I've lost interest. XD

Az: Ooo, spotted some more stuff for the Kinect?

Haruhi000777

iOath

@Mana: Oooooh. I thought you were talking about my previous post.

@Azeiel: Fable 4? Huh. Everything else sounds awesome, though.

@Shin: Ohey
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:49 pm

@Mana: Technically it's the 5th installment of the DMC series which makes it Devil May Cry 5, but at the same time it's just Devil May Cry reboot like you said and has nothing to do with the series, which makes me question if I should even considering burning it or not.

I just want my Battlefield 2 and Gears 3

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Sahana Kurumi
@Mana: Technically it's the 5th installment of the DMC series which makes it Devil May Cry 5, but at the same time it's just Devil May Cry reboot like you said and has nothing to do with the series, which makes me question if I should even considering burning it or not.

I'll never quite consider it the fifth installment. A reboot is not an addition to the series. It's basically a "******** the rest of the series, let's do this now". Although admittedly... The ******** up as hard as they could with DMC4.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Wait no, I take that DMC part back. It is DMC 5, it's just taking place prior to DMC 3 (which is DMC 1 basically). Basically telling how Dante....became Dante lol.

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

[ Haruhi: } Whatever, gurl. You're just a Microsoft fan girl. :I

[ Kurumimi: } It's not a reboot, from what I've heard. It's basically Devil May Cry 0. It explains what happens to Dante that led him to being as he is in the other games.
( Side note: DMC stinks. I'm surprised the same designer made the Sengoku Basara cast. > _ > )

[ Oath: } Heyo.

iOath

@Azeiel: Fable 4? Huh. Everything else sounds awesome, though.

Yea spells are kinect based if you have it check the E-3 demo it shows a good amount of them its really pretty awesome.

@Ruhi. Yes indeed there is a game called Ryse that I HAVE to get it I just cant describe it. Look up Ryse E-3 on youtube.

@manny. Lol Nintendo fails now that kinect has completely one up-ed the Wii. Also they just released a clip that shows dual wielding and mixing spells and melee combat at the same time so I am happy about that.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Sahana Kurumi

I'll never quite consider it the fifth installment. A reboot is not an addition to the series. It's basically a "******** the rest of the series, let's do this now". Although admittedly... The ******** up as hard as they could with DMC4.
No. Just no. DMC 4 was a great game. If any DMC game was shitty it was DMC 2.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:53 pm

How could I forget about Project Justice? Another reason to buy a Dreamcast. I know what I'm doing with my next paycheck. .__.

Kazzoh

Codger

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Hey guys......

-sighs-

I have some good and bad news.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:55 pm

W... what, Kaz?

[ Heru: } What's the matter, Heru? D=

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Bad news: Aria is in the hospital

Good news: is that she is fine. She had an emergency surgery about two days ago

heru_ryukai
Hey guys......

-sighs-

I have some good and bad news.

[glomp] Hey heru whats the matter [/glomp]

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sahana Kurumi
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Sahana Kurumi

No. Just no. DMC 4 was a great game. If any DMC game was shitty it was DMC 2.

I find DMC 2 better than 4. There was some kind of character development there. There was no depth to the characters in 4.

Whatever is the matter, 'Nana?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games