Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:44 pm
*gulps, trying to think of a response when katana suddenly speaks. He clears his throat and kind of looks off to the side* "The ladies around here sure do hit pretty hard..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm
*straightens Tes' head to where he faces him and looks him in the eye* You were a better liar in our world. rolleyes

*still holding Tes under his chin, he glances over at katana* Is there any particular reason you would be... as they say... "in on this"?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm
She sips her drink and give Ryzan her most innocent look. "In on what? He made a comment about my heritage, I took offense, and I gave him a nosebleed. That's it." She shrugs her shoulders turns her attention back to her drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm
(Have you been ignoring the PMs and comments I send you, Quortek?)  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Xas... I have no doubt you did give him a nosebleed. *inspects Tes' face again* Rilu'oh, I see no indication of swelling or bruising.... or any marking at all for that matter except for, of course, the dried blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm
She shrugs her shoulders again, "Meh, my aim was off, what can I say.....I have things on my mind....." She goes back to staring at her drink, needing to talk to someone, but with Psy out of town, and Icy and dame not back yet, she has to sit and wait.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm
ninja *glances over at katana quickly and sees she seems to be preoccupied with her own thoughts, then looks back at Ryzan and smirks. Grabbing a hold of his cravat, he tugs him down more toward his level*

"Ol zhah yinvezz vel'drav dos phuul naak'e." twisted *licks Ryzan's lower lip*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm
*blushes profusely* Q... Quortek... redface ... n-nindel zhah... redface *shakes his head* .. that is no excuse. I was worried about you since I did not see you downstairs and you have not been well, and I came up to find you seemed to have been... *glances at katana, then back at Tes* ... "sight seeing", xas?  

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm
Too lost in her thoughts to pay attention to the elves, she finishes her drink and grabs Kaoru's empty glass. Going behind the bar, she washes both glasses and sets them next to the sink.

"Good night, ya'll.....I'll see ya'll tomorrow." She turns and exits the bar, headed to the office to do the security measures. Once back inside her quarters, she heads straight to the bedroom, undresses and slips into bed. Curling up and hugging a pillow close to her, she wonders why fate has brought Kaoru back into her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 pm
((Nighters Kat))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm
*coughs and shifts around* "It's not like that's what I came up here for. I just came up for a drink or two. gonk " *watches katana leave out the corner of his eye, but doesn't respond to her exiting, keeping most of his focus on Ryzan* "Besides, I didn't do anything. I was just sitting here. If this is all about having dirty thoughts, you can't tell me you haven't thought about other men since we've been together... even if just for a moment."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm
*looks over at katana as she leaves, bowing his head just slightly* Plynn kyon....

*turning his attention back toward Tes, he frowns*
I find it more concerning with you since I do not know if you even enjoy being with a man. *pouts* You have not had such a reaction to me before, jhal you often do for women.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm
*cough* "Yes... well.. with women it's kind of sudden, spur of the moment stuff that I'm not expecting and won't be getting anything out of in the end. stare Besides... " *turns on his stool and guides Ryzan to sit down on the stool next to his, facing him* "... do you really think I would have done some of the things we have together if I didn't enjoy being with you? I mean..." *looks around the room to make sure it's empty* "... you've experienced first hand how my body reacts to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 pm
*blushes and fights off a smile* X... Xas... I have redface Jhal, the body will react to stimulation regardless of whether the person actually enjoys the source of such stimulation... *hangs his head* It is difficult for me to know if it is me you are actually enjoying or just being touched.

*holds one of Tes' hands in both of his* It is especially difficult to know when all these years have gone by in which you insisted you could never bring yourself to be with me.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am
I never thought saying that was going to come back and bite me in the a** stressed

*squeezes Ryzan's hand* "At the time I thought that was the case. I just never imagined myself being with a man. But once I came to realize just how deeply I've cared for you and how close I've felt to you.... it makes sense that I be with you. In a way, I kind of always did want to be with you but thought that I couldn't because of some kind of predetermined factor that I had no control over. After we'd gotten married, I even tried to force myself into being more of a lover to you, but pushing it only seemed to give me further proof that I didn't have it in me to enjoy intimacy with a man.

Instead... what it took was for me to push aside all my reluctance... to see you for who you are without the lens of what you are skewing my perception."

*reaches up with his free hand and brushes some of Ryzan's hair behind his ear*
"I won't deny that I still have a preference for the feminine form, but looks alone don't count for much when it comes to relationships. Man or woman.... I will never feel for anyone else the way I feel about you. As long as I have that.... the feeling you give me.... nothing else matters."

*slides his hand into Ryzan's hair, tilting his head just slightly as he leans closer and kisses his lips, starting out lightly but gradually building into something deeper*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games