Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 am
today is not a good day for my social skills. my aspergers is really bad today and im having a hard time expressing myself. the last few days have been this way, actually. i dont like it that i cant word things like i want to, and that what i type sometimes comes off the polar opposite of what i meant. i wish i could express myself better... crying

also, that one girl screaming about how she finds crystal gazer offensive, who obviously didnt even bother reading the front page, started harassing me on my profile stare sort of stuff is why i normally only post in guilds...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 am
Esiris
People who call me friend don't do this:
1) Justify whatever is being apologized for
2) Make privileged jokes

People who do that aren't friends.

I saw the thread in Supernatural that I'm pretty sure you're talking about. This is why I don't post there, even on topics that I'm interested in. There's a clique running around there that can do no wrong - even if they're completely or obviously wrong.

I am absolutely positive that, had you come into the Witchcraft thread and asked about their wart problem (or in the case of scorplett, made a similarly innocuous joke about the Irish) they'd all have jumped down your throat about it.

-------------------------

Complaining aside; you're absolutely right that when a friend says "hey, I'm not okay with that" or "hey, that hurt my feelings," you stop and apologize. I can't imagine why it would appear even basically decent to try to justify hurting a friend's feelings. Unfortunately it seems like whenever I stumble across your posts someone is being a jerk. Someone must have stuck a post-it to your avatar's back or something. xp  

Collowrath

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 am
Strega Mama
also, that one girl screaming about how she finds crystal gazer offensive, who obviously didnt even bother reading the front page, started harassing me on my profile stare sort of stuff is why i normally only post in guilds...

Report her to the mods/admins asap. sad

and I know what you mean about expressing yourself. I have a lot of trouble in the petition and miss a lot of the discussion because I can't seem to say what I'm thinking the way I'm thinking it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 am
Strega Mama
today is not a good day for my social skills. my aspergers is really bad today and im having a hard time expressing myself. the last few days have been this way, actually. i dont like it that i cant word things like i want to, and that what i type sometimes comes off the polar opposite of what i meant. i wish i could express myself better... crying

Collowrath

Report her to the mods/admins asap. sad

and I know what you mean about expressing yourself. I have a lot of trouble in the petition and miss a lot of the discussion because I can't seem to say what I'm thinking the way I'm thinking it.

Mercury hasn't released from it's most recent retrograde yet. It won't for another few days.

Strega Mama>> Blackrose has reported their posts in the petition, and if you don't want to deal with them, I can report the posts in your profile for you.

Collowrath

I saw the thread in Supernatural that I'm pretty sure you're talking about. This is why I don't post there, even on topics that I'm interested in. There's a clique running around there that can do no wrong - even if they're completely or obviously wrong.

I am absolutely positive that, had you come into the Witchcraft thread and asked about their wart problem (or in the case of scorplett, made a similarly innocuous joke about the Irish) they'd all have jumped down your throat about it.

-------------------------

Complaining aside; you're absolutely right that when a friend says "hey, I'm not okay with that" or "hey, that hurt my feelings," you stop and apologize. I can't imagine why it would appear even basically decent to try to justify hurting a friend's feelings. Unfortunately it seems like whenever I stumble across your posts someone is being a jerk. Someone must have stuck a post-it to your avatar's back or something. xp

I think you're right.
Hypocrites will be hypocrites.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 am
Esiris

Mercury hasn't released from it's most recent retrograde yet. It won't for another few days.

I never get the memo, but this explains so much of the past week. *waves fist at Mercury*

Quote:
I think you're right.
Hypocrites will be hypocrites.

That they will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 pm
I come from NY. As the saying go, we say "******** You" when we mean "Have a nice day." I can at times appreciate offensive humour, but if I offend someone, I'm going to apologise.

I know several St. Peter jokes, but I didn't tell them to my dying Catholic patient because he said he'd be offended. It's about respect.

I am of the view that one can use offensive humour if one likes, but don't kid yourself about it. It's called offensive humour for a reason. So if someone get's offended, that isn't on them, it's on the one who used the offensive humour. In a similar fashion, if you throw a ball at a guy's junk, and he bends over in pain, hilarity ensuement notwithstanding, your friend is now vomiting on the floor, and blaming him for not having more resilient testicles isn't going to save you when he decides turnabout is fair play.

In short, if you want to say offensive things, fine, but live with the consequences.  

Gho the Girl

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm
Hefalumps and woozles are spinning in my brain! When a subject is dropped in a forum it should not be picked up again via private messages that is just...what the ******** is that? I don't know. And then I am threatened with harassment charges if I contact them again? What is that?

Way to be....way to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 pm
Arcanist Angus
Hefalumps and woozles are spinning in my brain! When a subject is dropped in a forum it should not be picked up again via private messages that is just...what the ******** is that? I don't know. And then I am threatened with harassment charges if I contact them again? What is that?

Way to be....way to be.
Coming from someone who said "drop it" and then brought it up three times after I said "Ok." that doesn't go very far.

Further considering that you said "Goodbye, I need to go talk with a silver instrument" you're lucky that wasn't taken as a threat.

Lastly, they told you not to contact them, then pm'ed them, quoting that section where they told you not to contact them.

You probably got reported for ignoring that simple request.  

Gho the Girl

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm
All of you: Don't bring your personal drama here. You all know better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 pm
Collowrath
Esiris

I never get the memo, but this explains so much of the past week. *waves fist at Mercury*

If you got the memo- Mercury wouldn't be in retrograde.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 pm
Nothing's changed. The colors are still the same. The arguments are still the same. I'm still stuck, still motionless. The only thing that has changed is my need for release, and I am too much of a coward to get rid of It.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Esiris
Collowrath
Esiris

If you got the memo- Mercury wouldn't be in retrograde.

Touche it would seem...  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 am
I just found out one of my best friends has cancer sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm
Shearaha

Oh my. Did they say what kind of cancer?  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 am
saint dreya
Shearaha

Oh my. Did they say what kind of cancer?

Testicular. He's going in Friday to have the tumor (one of his testicles) removed. They're hoping that they get it all and that it hasn't spread.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games