Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:59 pm
Toryu Naminosaki
NecroPlant
Lanfaer
Toryu Naminosaki

The only issue I have so far is with this:

"Arthopodaudiance: She can hear and see what her bugs hear and see with a small amount of concentration at any given time."

This is more of a technique, utilizing chakra to share senses. It isn't something you could do without Chakra, meaning it would count as a technique. An alternative I could suggest is being able to speak to Arachnids, allowing you to understand their speech where others wouldn't.

For future consideration.

Mushi Sekkou no Jutsu [ Insect Spying Technique ]
Official Description: By linking themselves to an insect, they are able to see and hear what it experiences, providing a long-range and relatively safe and inconspicuous way to gather intel. The user is also able to tell when the bug had been killed.
Guild Description: Range of 10 kilometers.

Already does this to a lesser scale and is classified as a technique. This is only a single insect. The scale of your P.A isn't mentioned. By that I mean how many insects it affects and how far it can affect. It's main grounds for disapproval is because of this. The average amount of insects an Aburame can hold is 500 but they can produce as many as their regeneration allows them. Creating say 2000 and scattering them and being able to commune with all of them is an overwhelming thought and an incredible power that would put even the highest rank sensor to shame.

My suggestion is this, I think it's within reason of allowing you an E-ranked jutsu as a P.A. that can be used for free. When used in conjunction with said E-ranked jutsu you could have up to two insects you can commune with using insect spying technique. But. On the scale that it currently seems to represent which is a communion with all your insects regardless of distance that falls under something close to an S/S+ ranked jutsu. Also Lan's suggestion of speaking to spiders is proposed because Spiders are treated as Arachnids and not insects. This is my suggestion.

Could I compromise by making the attribute as listed above?

Ability to speak to and understand arachnids and insects?

Its kinda an important character to me in certain sentimental respects.

[Accepted]  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:36 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Osamu Daiki Endo
Nickname:

Height: {Inches/Centimeters}
Weight: {Pounds/Kilograms}
Appearance: {Physical Description}

Nindo: "{Way of life}"
Personality: {Behavior of your character}

Village: Takigakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: {Better defines your limits}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline:
Kuton - Approval

Chakra Pool:{Amount of chakra. Original dictated by class}
Stamina Pool: {Amount of stamina. Original dictated by class}
Chakra Element: {Pick only two. Fire, water, wind, earth, lightning}
Chakra Color: {Any color you desire)
Chakra Materialization: {Does your chakra appear as an aura or shape? Does it flicker like fire? Not a form of attack}

Strengths:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Close combat, ninjutsu, etc.}
Weaknesses:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Slower reactions, elemental weakness, etc.}
Fears:
• {Minimum of two, must be practical.}
• {Ex. Dying alone, bugs, swimming, etc.}

Class Disciplines :
• {Dictated by class. Read class info}

Reductions:
• {Learns ---jutsu so many posts faster}

Personal Attributes:
• {Allowed to create two entirely custom attributes}
• {Ex. Physical defense increased, 2 additional ninjutsu slots, learns taijutsu in 1 less post, etc.}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• {List any projectiles/items you've obtained here. Ex. Shuriken x15, Flak jacket, etc.}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any combination of 15 projectiles. Bombs and explosive tags are not projectiles!}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Formless
• D

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Prior to the takeover of Takigakure by the Union of Hidden Villages, Osamu Daiki Endo was born to Yoshikazu Taijiri and Tsukasa Endo. From the moment of birth, Osamu, or as he prefers to be called, Osu, was ingrained in pride of his village. Considered the strongest hidden village outside of the Big Five, At one point in time, Taki even had in its possession the seven-tailed beast known as Chomei. The Endo clan's pride and notoriety in the village emerged from this beast. Osu's great-grandfather, Daiki Endo, was believed to have been the last man to perform the sealing of Chomei, passing on the tradition through the Endo clan.

It is through this family pride and tradition which has defined much of Osa's life.

Early on in the forming days of the Union of Hidden Villages, the head of the Union at the time, a man unknown to Osu, began to stir up rebellion within the village of Takigakure. This man sought to assimilate the lesser villages in an attempt to overtake the big five for power. A number of villages to the north fell under his rule, some by force, others by fear. Thus, the UHV began talks with Taki to join. Through negotiations, the leaders of Taki were split

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Kujo
Nickname: Fury's Fist

Birthdate: July 10th

Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Weight: 168 pounds

Nindo: "Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."
Personality: Sporadic and always looking for a fight even if it means he'll lose.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive Release (Physical) ]

Chakra Pool: 300
Stamina Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Fuuton & Katon
Chakra Color: Sapphire
Chakra Materialization: Materializes around him when he starts to feel serious.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Physical Ninjutsu Combat
Weaknesses:
• Very Susceptible to Genjutsu
• Elemental Weakness to Water
Fears:
• Drowning
• Seeing the people he cares about harmed or even killed

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu two (2) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Take my one Genjutsu slot and add a extra Taijutsu Style
• Able to learn Taijutsu [2] posts faster

Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Spiked Gloves
Weapon Range: 1 Inch
Weapon Weight: 2 Pounds
Weapon Location: In his tool bag or he'll just wear them on his hands

• x15 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bakuton "Explosive Release"

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Western Bursting Fist
• Stage 1

The Hachimon (The Eight Celestial Gates)
• Stage 1

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

N / A

During his early childhood, Kujo always got into fights with the local island kids. Some say this is why he is so used to being beaten up all the time, but Kujo believes that with every battle he gets a little stronger. He was raised by his grandfather and uncle, who by trade the uncle was a fisherman but Kujo's grandfather was once a profound shinobi. This intrigued young Kujo, when his grandfather would tell him stories of his past life before moving to the island for a life of solitude. At first Kujo didn't understand why his grandfather would ever want to have left that life of adventure behind, but when Kujo got older his gramps told him about all of the friends he had also lost on the field. It was probably that day that Kujo started training to become stronger, punching at trees until his hands bled and running around the island, that was at least twenty miles all the way around. This was his daily regiment. If he didn't have the energy to punch trees then he would start his run. All the while still picking fights with kids his age and sticking up for those that got bullied. The islanders started to call him the Island's personal bodyguard.

It wasn't until Kujo was fifteen when the Island realized how much they would miss their little protector. One night when the moon was at crescent high, a large crab came ashore the island and started to wreak havoc. Destroying huts and fishing gear, it put up a good fight against most of the villagers too, wounding at least five people. But when Kujo was awoken by his grandfather he knew something bad was happening. Before Kujo was out the door his grandfather told him to wait a moment and opened an old and worn box. In the box contained Kujo's Grandfather's old fighting gloves. "You take these and pay close attention sonny." Were the last words Kujo would ever hear from his Grandfather. In a quick instant his grandfather burst into a bright color auburn of energy. It was the eight celestial gates, the gate of death! Kujo watched as his grandfather destroyed the large crustacean and once it was over his grandfather collapsed and his ashes blew away in the ocean wind. It was this night that Kujo knew what he had to do. He needed to become a shinobi to be as strong as his grandfather.

Kujo doesn't know anything about his parents but his Mother had the rare ability of the explosion fist and his Father also knows the Eight Celestial gates. So when the time is right Kujo will start to unlock the power of his bloodline but until that day he will focus on his Taijutsu training.

The day after his grandfather's death, Kujo took a boat to the mainland of Kirigakure. He made his way towards the great Shinobi village and enlisted in their academy program. He trained for a full year and on his sixteenth birthday he graduated with flying colors from the academy. Although his classmates were at least three years younger than him, the teachers at the academy saw the potential that Kujo held with his hand to hand combat skills and moderately tuned ninjutsu ability. The next steps to power are well on their way. It's up to Kujo to keep the promise to himself that he made a year ago.

[align=center][imgleft]http://t02.deviantart.net/DBAnYSWQ_hX5M-gTOF3q3wcNI9I=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre10/615f/th/pre/i/2005/056/1/f/zell_dincht___ffviii_by_ancientzoidian.jpg[/imgleft][size=18]焼け Ⓚ ⓤ ⓙ ⓐ 焦げ

沸 騰[/size]
[imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Kayana_Wheeler/Video Games/Final Fantasy VIII/hotzell.jpg[/imgright]
Genin of Kirigakure
[i]"Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."[/i][/align]

[color=blue][size=9]

[[ Text ]]

[b]Useful Information:[/b]
[spoiler]
Chakra Pool: 300 :: 300
Stamina Pool: 200 :: 200

[/spoiler]
[/size][/color]

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:00 am
Synister Bombardment

[Denied]

Chakra Materialization ::
• This is the form your chakra takes when you "Feel serious". Does it create mist around you? Wings? A dark, menacing aura? A light, happy aura? Etc?

Fears ::
• Just a fun point. Kirigakure is currently like Venice, with island suspended over the ruins of the original village which is now beneath a lake that is about one thousand feet deep. Drowning might be possible, just a fair point.

Attributes ::
• 10 Techniques is equal to 1 Style. Meaning you'd need to sacrifice your Ninjutsu to make that work right now. You could forbid yourself every genjutsu you may every learn, if that adds up right, but either way this is a no go.

• You can only get a 2 post reduction if you make another type take 1 most post to learn. Them's the rules, unfortunately. 1 post reduction for no cost is okay, however.

Styles ::
• If you select the 8 Gates, that is the only style you can learn. It overwrites and all Buki or Tai styles you may or may not get. So if you want it, you don't get to learn any more styles but that one.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:05 am
Lanfaer
Synister Bombardment

[Denied]

• This is the form your chakra takes when you "Feel serious". Does it create mist around you? Wings? A dark, menacing aura? A light, happy aura? Etc?

• Just a fun point. Kirigakure is currently like Venice, with island suspended over the ruins of the original village which is now beneath a lake that is about one thousand feet deep. Drowning might be possible, just a fair point.

• 10 Techniques is equal to 1 Style. Meaning you'd need to sacrifice your Ninjutsu to make that work right now. You could forbid yourself every genjutsu you may every learn, if that adds up right, but either way this is a no go.

• You can only get a 2 post reduction if you make another type take 1 most post to learn. Them's the rules, unfortunately. 1 post reduction for no cost is okay, however.

• If you select the 8 Gates, that is the only style you can learn. It overwrites and all Buki or Tai styles you may or may not get. So if you want it, you don't get to learn any more styles but that one.

Can't tell I've been out of the game a while huh? Lol I'll get to fixing that right away but i'll still make it so my bloodline request has that but I'll do some major editing then  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 am
Synister Bombardment
Lanfaer
Synister Bombardment

[Denied]

Can't tell I've been out of the game a while huh? Lol I'll get to fixing that right away but i'll still make it so my bloodline request has that but I'll do some major editing then

Also, you can get 1 free style without giving up anything :3  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 am
Lanfaer
How's this?

Full Name: Kujo
Nickname: Fury's Fist

Birthdate: July 10th

Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Weight: 168 pounds

Nindo: "Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."
Personality: Sporadic and always looking for a fight even if it means he'll lose.

Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive Release (Physical) ]

Chakra Pool: 300
Stamina Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Fuuton & Katon
Chakra Color: Sapphire
Chakra Materialization: A Sapphire hued aura of chakra will start to envelop Kujo, some have said it is like watching the wind itself come to life.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Physical Ninjutsu Combat
Weaknesses:
• Very Susceptible to Genjutsu
• Elemental Weakness to Water
Fears:
• Violent Fear of Beetles
• Seeing the people he cares about harmed or even killed

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (2) post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (2) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Never Heard of It! - Can Learn Taijutsu & Ninjutsu One (1) Post Faster but learn Genjutsu 1 post slower.
• Determination - Gain One (1) Taijutsu Slot

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Spiked Gloves
Weapon Range: 1 Inch
Weapon Weight: 2 Pounds
Weapon Location: In his tool bag or he'll just wear them on his hands

• x15 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bakuton "Explosive Release"

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Hachimon - Eight Celestial Gates
• Stage 1

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

N / A

During his early childhood, Kujo always got into fights with the local island kids. Some say this is why he is so used to being beaten up all the time, but Kujo believes that with every battle he gets a little stronger. He was raised by his grandfather and uncle, who by trade the uncle was a fisherman but Kujo's grandfather was once a profound shinobi. This intrigued young Kujo, when his grandfather would tell him stories of his past life before moving to the island for a life of solitude. At first Kujo didn't understand why his grandfather would ever want to have left that life of adventure behind, but when Kujo got older his gramps told him about all of the friends he had also lost on the field. It was probably that day that Kujo started training to become stronger, punching at trees until his hands bled and running around the island, that was at least twenty miles all the way around. This was his daily regiment. If he didn't have the energy to punch trees then he would start his run. All the while still picking fights with kids his age and sticking up for those that got bullied. The islanders started to call him the Island's personal bodyguard.

It wasn't until Kujo was fifteen when the Island realized how much they would miss their little protector. One night when the moon was at crescent high, a large crab came ashore the island and started to wreak havoc. Destroying huts and fishing gear, it put up a good fight against most of the villagers too, wounding at least five people. But when Kujo was awoken by his grandfather he knew something bad was happening. Before Kujo was out the door his grandfather told him to wait a moment and opened an old and worn box. In the box contained Kujo's Grandfather's old fighting gloves. "You take these and pay close attention sonny." Were the last words Kujo would ever hear from his Grandfather. In a quick instant his grandfather darted out the door sprinting towards the large crustacean, his fist started to glow bright. In one fell swoop Kujo's grandfather punched the giant crab and it went flying back into the ocean from whence it came. After all of this Kujo ran up to his Grandfather that was still standing but suddenly collapsed and died. His body was too frail and old to have sustained that powerful of an attack and still live to tell the tale. It was this night that Kujo knew what he had to do. He needed to become a shinobi to be as strong as his grandfather.

Kujo doesn't know anything about his parents but his Mother had the rare ability of the explosion fist and his Father knows the Eight Celestial Gates. So when the time is right Kujo will start to unlock the power of his bloodline but until that day he will focus on his Taijutsu training.

The day after his grandfather's death, Kujo took a boat to the mainland of Kirigakure. He made his way towards the great Shinobi village and enlisted in their academy program. He trained for a full year and on his sixteenth birthday he graduated with flying colors from the academy. Although his classmates were at least three years younger than him, the teachers at the academy saw the potential that Kujo held with his hand to hand combat skills and moderately tuned ninjutsu ability. The next steps to power are well on their way. It's up to Kujo to keep the promise to himself that he made a year ago.

[align=center][imgleft]http://t02.deviantart.net/DBAnYSWQ_hX5M-gTOF3q3wcNI9I=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre10/615f/th/pre/i/2005/056/1/f/zell_dincht___ffviii_by_ancientzoidian.jpg[/imgleft][size=18]焼け Ⓚ ⓤ ⓙ ⓐ 焦げ

沸 騰[/size]
[imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Kayana_Wheeler/Video Games/Final Fantasy VIII/hotzell.jpg[/imgright]
Genin of Kirigakure
[i]"Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."[/i][/align]

[color=blue][size=9]

[[ Text ]]

[b]Useful Information:[/b]
[spoiler]
Chakra Pool: 300 :: 300
Stamina Pool: 200 :: 200

[/spoiler]
[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:04 pm
Synister Bombardment

[Accepted]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:39 am
This is a change to my current RPC. I changed clans, personal attributes, and classes. At the time of this post my bloodline request has not been approved, but I decided to post the update profile, below.

User Image
Full Name: Roxas Hyuuga
Nickname:

Birthdate: Jan 1st

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs

Nindo: "Live for the Village, Die for the Village"
Personality: He has a short fuse. He is arrogant at times due to his high confidence. He is a very determined individual and doesn't quit easily/often. He dislikes Sunny weather. He considers rain to be soothing and relaxing.

Second Class: Medical

Bloodline: Byakugan/Hyuuga

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Ligthning
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: An aura

Strengths:
• Tactical
• Taijutsu

Weaknesses:
• long ranged combat
• Byakugan blind spot

Fears:
• Witnessing a comrade's death
• Failure

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker
• Specialist:Harmful

Reductions:
• Medical Class: Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster
• Taijutsu Class: Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster
• All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Speed Demon: He is slightly faster than ninja of his same rank
• Medical Student: He gains 10 medical jutsu slots

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 01 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 20
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 24 in
Weapon Weight: 2 lbs
Weapon Location: in hilt on back

• 5 kunai
•10 shuriken

▬▬┤|Ninjutsu

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
• D-rank Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ]

Hyuuga
• Byakugan
The Byakugan requires a handsign and [15] chakra to activate.
The Byakugan stays active until the user sees fit.
The Byakugan grants a radial third-person view.
The Byakugan can see the exact workings of the chakra system.
The Byakugan can see through solid objects.
The Byakugan is not effected by basic obscuring methods. ( Smoke pellets, fog, etc. )
The Byakugan can magnify, zoom, & see within the infrared spectrum.

Raiton

Medical

▬▬┤|Genjutsu

▬▬┤|Taijutsu

Gentle Fist

Roxas was born into a very prestigious shinobi family. His mother is a medic, father a jonin, and sister a chunin. His family is very loving and they taught him to protect the village at all costs. He fell in love with rain and thunderstorms. He thinks calm weather is boring. His hobbies are swimming, sailing, exploring, and watching the clouds. His parents died on a S-rank mission when he was thirteen. He became very close to his sister as a result. His dream is to become an Anbu for the village and eventually become the Mizukage.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:06 am
Sky0814

~Approved~
Unless I am contested.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:43 am
Full Name: Nym Armistead
Nickname: Nym, Tiny, Tornado, Chibi.

Birthdate: July 25
Height: 5'0/152.40 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52.16 kg

Nindo: "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions."
Personality:
Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Buki Mystic Hero
Second Class: Nin Dual Wield

Chakra Pool: 375
Stamina Pool: 175
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Raiton
Chakra Color: Often green, changes with her mood.
Chakra Materialization: Appears like tornadoes of leaves or flower petals of varying sizes and colors.

Strengths:
• Focused
• Easygoing.

Weaknesses:
• Blunt, insensitive, disregards others feelings.
• Egotistica, selfish, Alcoholic.

Fears:
• Cleithrophobia
• Contreltophobia

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
Reductions:
•Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Tough times, tougher bodies: Learn two extra taijutsu. Consumes 2 PA's.
• Gift of the wanderer: Extra elemental affinity.
• Safety in arms: Learn an extra bukijutsu.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Sword, Kriegmesser
Weapon Range: 3.6
Weapon Weight: 2.7 lbs
Weapon Location:
• Hip. Rarely on her back.

• 5 Kunai
• 10 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Katon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Traveler, wanderer and drunk Nyms not known for staying very long in one place. Her childhood was not the most positive but that never dampened her spirit of adventure. Its that very spirit that has helped her persevere, also allowing her to continue her lifelong travels all through the world, helping those who might need a little help or guidance, even if its just a few comforting words. After all her time traveling she has finally decided it was time to find herself a home. Or to go back, to where she knows someone knows her or at least might recognize her. To where she can be at peace and happy with friends. Following the map drawn out for her she finally made it 'home' and hopes to reunite with her old friend.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:47 am
Lunar_Serenade19
Full Name: Nym Armistead
Nickname: Nym, Tiny, Tornado, Chibi.

Birthdate: July 25
Height: 5'0/152.40 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52.16 kg

Nindo: "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions."
Personality:
Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Buki Mystic Hero
Second Class: Nin Dual Wield

Chakra Pool: 375
Stamina Pool: 175
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Raiton
Chakra Color: Often green, changes with her mood.
Chakra Materialization: Appears like tornadoes of leaves or flower petals of varying sizes and colors.

Strengths:
• Focused
• Easygoing.

Weaknesses:
• Blunt, insensitive, disregards others feelings.
• Egotistica, selfish, Alcoholic.

Fears:
• Cleithrophobia
• Contreltophobia

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
Reductions:
•Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Tough times, tougher bodies: Learn two extra taijutsu. Consumes 2 PA's.
• Gift of the wanderer: Extra elemental affinity.
• Safety in arms: Learn an extra bukijutsu.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Sword, Kriegmesser
Weapon Range: 3.6
Weapon Weight: 2.7 lbs
Weapon Location:
• Hip. Rarely on her back.

• 5 Kunai
• 10 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Katon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Traveler, wanderer and drunk Nyms not known for staying very long in one place. Her childhood was not the most positive but that never dampened her spirit of adventure. Its that very spirit that has helped her persevere, also allowing her to continue her lifelong travels all through the world, helping those who might need a little help or guidance, even if its just a few comforting words. After all her time traveling she has finally decided it was time to find herself a home. Or to go back, to where she knows someone knows her or at least might recognize her. To where she can be at peace and happy with friends. Following the map drawn out for her she finally made it 'home' and hopes to reunite with her old friend.

Approved. This leaves Konoha with one last profile slot, currently reserved.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Talosgundam

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:07 am
Full Name: Markus Aurelius
Nickname: Thunderlord

Birthdate: November 21

Height: 73.2 in
Weight: 225 lbs

Nindo: "Let nothing stop you from seeing the Sky each day."
Personality: Hyper active, Yet Focused when it comes to missions. Is serious at most times, even when he has a smile on his face

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Tamer

Bloodline: Ranton( App Pending)
Chakra Pool: 350
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Lightning and Water
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: Smoke

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Long Range Attacks
Weaknesses:
• Stamina
• Cockiness
Fears:
• Being Blind
• Dying Slow(To things like Cancer)

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements.

• Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, and perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive) For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.

Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster
• Learns Taijutsu 1 post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster
• Accuracy Increase

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 26

Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: 54 in
Weapon Weight: 15lbs
Weapon Location: On the back, above the left shoulder
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

• Shuriken x6
• Kunai x4
Demon windmill Shuriken x2
Weapon Totebag x1
Water flask x1

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}
• Raiton

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}
• Suiton

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}
• Ranton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

None

{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}
Markus Aurelius was born in the cloud village, but do to his parents exile, he was taken in and adopted by his aunt and uncle who live in Suna. He has always aspired to be a ninja, sneaking off at night to talk to some of the patrol guards around the village. He adopted his nindo from the words his uncle told him after catching him when he snuck out once. " You have ambition, but your also headstrong. Dont rush and live life. Strive to be better than your family and remember, Let nothing stop you from seeing the sky each day." Markus lives with those words in his head  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:23 am
User Image
Full Name: Tamiko Masuko
Nickname: Tammy

Birthdate: June 3rd

Height: 62 inches
Weight: 175 lbs

Nindo: "To bring chaos a breakneck pace and bring the world to devastation."
Personality: She is generally a very labile person in personality, demanding at times as she will request of those around her to meet her standards, yet then there will be times where she is the sweetest person, considerate of each and every person who comes her way. She has a nasty habit of speaking in an ill tone when she wishes to speak positive things such as stating in a harsh tone some item is adorable as well as she will say in a pleasant tone for someone to kiss her a**. She is a person to make things confusing and chaotic just as it being her nature because of her desire to bring the world to devastation. She is not very humble unless she is speaking more positively; however, with her habit of speaking in an ill manner, her humbleness may be taken as insincere. She is very chaotic when it comes to speaking in general, muttering to herself and speaking in third person as well. Sometime within her childhood she developed an alternative personality which will result under deep amounts of stress in the personality coming out. This personality will be more psychotic and denying any emotion to be felt, even anger or hatred. She becomes such as a berserker type of person who loses all touch in reality. All she can think of at this point is to kill and consume who she kills, maybe keeping parts for later consumption.

Village: Gimangakure
First Class: Bukijutsu

Bloodline: None | Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 350 + 25 = 375
Stamina Pool: 150 + 25 = 175
Chakra Element: Water
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Forms around the body like a black ectoplasm-like dripping blood going upwards from the body.

Strengths:
• Excellent in close combat, especially with weapons.
• Excellent with Suiton jutsu and techniques.
Weaknesses:
• Mindless when it comes to psychotic breaks
• Elemental weakness to Doton.
Fears:
• Coprophobia: Fear of feces
• Theophobia: Fear of gods or religion
• Psychophobia: Fear of mind
• Cypridophobia: Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Umbra Eyes: Able to see the blood veins of those within a 10 foot radius up to 180 degrees. Her eyes have a red iris and a black scleroses which allows for her to see people around her based on their blood. She is normally blind and has to rely on this skill.
• Blood Rage: She will become slightly increased in strength and endurance when she goes into a berserker rage called Blood Rage based on her sanity. The more stressed out she is, the more likely she is to become increasingly psychotic to where she wants to kill, kill, kill, and eat.
• Infused Physical Attacks: Can cast Ninjutsu with her physical attacks, without consuming an activation at 1.5x chakra cost.
• Expert Thief: Able to do missions or steal money with 1.5x money gained.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Serrated Sickle
Weapon Range: Blade Length is 10 inches
Weapon Weight: 5-7 lbs
Weapon Location: Her belt

• Shuriken x10
• 5 Pouches on a belt
• 5 Kunai
• A small bottle filled with red liquid

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Formless}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Kamakiri no Tsume }

Born into the world without so much a cry, Tamiko was transformed within her life into the psychotic monster she is today. Her parents at a young age made sure to have her trained in the ways of a rogue life, explaining and educating her on thievery and how to kill. Soon she became obsessed with it so much that she began to take in children from the neighborhood after a year of tormenting animals. After she took in the children, she would begin to torture them, tormenting their life until the end. It was not until she accidentally burned one and smelt the scent of burning flesh that she gave the flesh a trial taste test. Now she is eighteen years old and continues her practice, even so much as killing her family or what was left of them within her grasp and consumed them.

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm
Full Name: Keisuke Nagadera
Nickname: Mouse

Birthdate: June 3rd

Height: 4′6
Weight: 87 lbs

Nindo: "No act of kindness is ever too small."
Personality: Idealistic and naive, believing that there is good in everybody and that everybody will try to be good. Principled, following the beliefs of the Nagadera despite the fact that the clan is spread thin. Empathetic and trusting, trying to always understand others and taking their word at face value. Most importantly, he is kind and including, and believes in doing as much good as possible. He's a pacifist and Buddhist.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Nagadera

Chakra Pool: 335
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Fire, Lightning
Chakra Color: Orange
Chakra Materialization: Like flames

Strengths:
• Chakra control
• Knowledgeable about self and limits, so he can fight confidently
Weaknesses:
• Merciful, always
• Honor-bound by principles/religion
Fears:
• Losing sight of nature/world due to sin(s)
• Being forced to submit to god(s)/god(s)-bound religious fanatics

Class Disciplines :
• Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated with and utilize, medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques, and gain an extra 2 medical techniques per shinobi title beyond Academy.
• Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform. Starts with extra technique [Cultivation](cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu one post faster
• Learns eiseijutsu one post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Keisuke can activate eiseijutsu techniques (valued at his rank or lower) at the same time as taijutsu techniques (any rank he can use) as long as he pays the price for both.
• Keisuke can use healing eiseijutsu on himself without using seals.

AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 7
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 12

Weapon Type: Bo staff
Weapon Range: 5 feet, 5 inches
Weapon Weight: 9 lbs
Weapon Location: Back

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• 15 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]
• [Cultivation](cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)

Katon

Raiton

Bloodline - Nagadera

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Keisuke was born in international waters while his family was travelling away from a hostile area. His parents needed to move somewhere safe due to thieves and such, so they searched for a village that could offer security and a stable life for their children. Kumogakure ended up being their new home, though Keisuke was too young to remember the move. He was enrolled in the academy once he was able and treated as a regular citizen. His family instilled in him a series of principles to follow, Buddhism, and a promise to improve the world around him.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games