Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm
*growls softly, annoyed by the whining and picks the kitten back up, looking at Karrie for help*

Don't look at me, Velcore. I don't know what to do.

*smiles when Amy walks in* Hi Amy. I don't know where they came from. Thistle had them in here when I got home. *leans across the pillow and kisses her gently*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 pm
The kitten in Velcore's mouth instantly went limp and grew silent. The other kitten remained where it was and looked at the new individual that had entered the area with wide eyes. So many new creatures! So big!

Amy smiled against Karrie's lips and then returned his kiss. Normally she would have leaned back in for a longer one, but for once, she moved her attention away from Karrie and looked back down at the pillow. She gently ran one finger over the back of the sleeping kitten and then gently picked up the one that was awake and wasn't in Velcore's mouth. It started crying out softly at first, but as soon as Amy cuddled him to her chest, he quieted down, comforted by the warmth.

"There, there... it's okay. You're alright. You're a tiny little guy. You're safe. I see you got some food in you already. Are you tired now?"

Thistle huffed in frustration as even Amy seemed to become preoccupied with the new kittens.

Amy looked up at Karrie, still petting the tiny kitten in her hands. "You said Thistle already had them in here? Good grief... It's like the owl thing all over again."

She looked down at Thistle but couldn't stay frustrated at her, not when she had that adorable, frustrated pout on her face. Amy knew that look. Someone was jealous.

Amy leaned her face down next to Thistle and nuzzled the side of Thistle's face, who instantly seemed to perk up a little bit.

"You're a mischievous one, Thistle. Silly little girl."

Thistle thought about how she would have left the little twerps outside if she had known how loud and annoying they'd be. But when Amy started showering her with attention again, she started to think that maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that she had saved the little things.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 pm
Kits Rose
((How far did Daniel wander? lol))

((You'll see. wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:58 pm
Don't tell me Thistle's going to have a habit of bringing animals home... we don't have that much room. *sighs and pets the sleeping kitten* What should we do with them?

*whines softly*

Well, put the kitten down if you don't want to hold it.

*sighs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm
Amy giggled and glanced up at Karrie. "Oh you're one to talk, Karrie. I think Velcore has had a habit of bringing animals to other people for quite awhile. Sure, he may not bring them home, but both Kits and I have been the recipients of his gifts before."

She looked at Velcore and winked. "Not that I'm complaining one bit."

She looked down at Thistle and studied her for a moment as she continued to softly pet the kitten in her hands.

"With how irritated she looks with the kittens, I don't think she brought them home for kicks. It looks like she was almost forced to, and with how small these little guys are, I'm guessing they were near the house and whining for their mother. I'm guessing Thistle heard them and brought them in to try and help them. It seems to have bitten her in the butt, though, since she looks like she's become much more annoyed with them than she thought she might be."

Thistle looked up at Amy and squeaked a few times. She also nodded her head emphatically, which caused Amy to laugh and kiss the top of Thistle's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 pm
Velcore's only done that a couple of times.

*puts the kitten down so he can talk* I found Gwee, Gin, and Thistle. *sees the cookies laying on the floor and reaches over to eat one*

Okay, three times. That still doesn't answer my question. What are we going to do with them?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:15 pm
As soon as Velcore put the kitten down, it started to whine again.

Amy giggled at Velcore and Karrie's exasperation. They both seemed so similar right now!

"Oh you two... Really now, we'll figure it out as we go along. Besides, maybe their mother will come back soon. I don't see why we need to worry about it right now when we don't even know what might happen in the next couple of days."

She situated the kitten in her hands so that she could hold it above her head slightly and cup it gently in both of her hands. She started to talk softly to it.

"We'll worry about it then! Yes we will, yes we will!"

She nuzzled her face against the kitten's, who started to purr loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm
*stares at Amy* Couple of days?

gonk *stares at the kitten*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 pm
Amy nodded and then brought the kitten back down to her chest. She looked back at Karrie. "We can't just throw them back out into the cold like this! They're just newborn babies, Karrie! Kits has enough responsibilities as it is. We can't ask her to watch these guys as well as her own. And look at how tiny they are! They barely take up any room."

She rubbed her cheek along the back of the kitten. "And like I said, their mother might come along very soon, so all of this stress would have been pointless."

Thistle huffed, walked over to Karrie, and flopped down beside him. She rested her chin on his lap.

The kitten that was by Velcore started crawling toward it again and continued to whine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm
I wasn't saying throw them outside. I was thinking of taking them to Bonnie's adoption center. *pets Thistle*

*sighs and flops down on the ground* They are noisy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:45 pm
Amy frowned at the three in front of her, clearly disappointed. She picked up the kitten that was whining and cuddled it closely to her chest and the other kitten she was holding. It was still whining, but the sound was muffled by her shirt.

"I will not send them away when their mother may just be gone for a few hours or a couple of days! Cats can get trapped in places for days, but mother cats almost always try to come back and find their kittens. I can take care of them even if you all don't want to!"

She frowned and looked down at the two kittens she was holding. The one she had recently picked up curled against its sibling and had finally stopped whining.

Meanwhile, Thistle was nuzzling against Karrie's hand as it pet her, ignoring all the hubbub going on around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:53 pm
*sighs* Amy, we don't have the supplies to take care of kittens. Do you realize how much time these kittens would take up if their mother doesn't come back? This young, they need a lot of attention.

*reaches his paw out and pulls the other cookie toward him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:58 pm
Amy shook her head. "I own my own business! I go to work where there is a 24/7 pet-care area. I can give them all the attention they'd need! And like I said, all this arguing could be pointless because their mother could come back tonight or in the next couple of days! I'm not going to worry about it until then, Karrie."

Amy picked up the third kitten, waking it up slightly in the process, and then stood up. She walked to her and Karrie's bedroom and then shut the door.

Thistle looked up at Karrie and squeaked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm
*sighs as Amy walks away* Kittens... her and Kits both. *shakes his head* I suppose I should go to the store for a litter box at least, so they don't make a mess anywhere. *pats Thistle once more, then stands up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 pm
-goes hunting out in the woods in a warmer world and shoots a whole family of bears, both mother and children-

I think I'll give the rest to a poor family, don't want to waste the meat.

But the fur will make great rugs.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games