Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:59 pm
Riku wakes suddenly when hearing someone making an announcement. Riku just grunts and her head drops back down to her pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

"Oh i see, wow Lana my sleeping bag isn't far from yours, mine is the one five sleeping bags away," ...Amelia points at the black and gold checkered sleeping bag
((OOC Sorry! Thanks for the reminder, i felt a little off for doing it, never again smile ))

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana saw her sleeping bag. 'Move yours next to mine. Ill grab some snacks and we can play cards,' She said, grabbing a plate and piling it up. She patted her pocket, 'I've got some cards in here.' She grabbed a pitcher of butterbeer and a couple of mugs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:42 am
User Image

I love playing with cards, dang lana you have magical hads carrying all that xd , Amelia ran and moved her sleeping bag next to Lana's and watched Lana carry everything," do you need help?"

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana tottered towards the bags. She had her wand in her mouth. 'humf ing lemdso,' She mumbled. She put down the plate the cups and pitcher, 'Wingardium Leviosa,' she pronounced, floating the items in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 am
Ace was sitting on his sleeping bag, crossed leg and watched as the other students were doing their own thing. He really didn't know what to do.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm
Crystal opens her eyes sleepily and surreptitiously wipes her mouth and turns over her drool covered pillow. She looks around to see what she's missed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 pm
Althea saw Ace on the other side of the room and ran over to him. Finally, someone she knew! "Hi Ace!" She said excitedly "Did you just get here?"

Tab Marie

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 pm
Ace leapt to his feet as he saw Althea running towards him and he waved at her as she got closer. "I actually did just get here about 5 minutes ago!" he replied. "It's actually pretty cool in here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

Amelia put things comfortably as Lana came with the floating food, she turned to look and couldn't find Calliope, everyone else seemed to be doing there own thing, she looked at anyone awake if the wanted to join....she saw two gryffindors who knew each other no to far and went over to ask, "Hi, my name is Amelia and wondered if you would like to join my friend Lana and I?" Amelia stared at them calmly waiting for a reply.......

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm
(Calliope is also the name of Kratos' daughter in God of War...so many God of War references..xD)
"Hi Amelia! My name is Ace and this is Althea!" Ace said as the Hufflepuff introduced herself. He looked over at Althea and said "Let's go!" a smile plastered on his face. He wanted to have fun with Althea and their new friend.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 am
Crystal crawls, in a playfully ninja way, through the hills of pillows and blankets in the hall, making her way to the food table. She crawls right under the table, looks around as if to see if anyone is watching, then pops up and grabs an armful of apple pie. She holds it as if trying to hide it, grinning, then dashes away in a false pretense of secrecy, cackling madly.  

SharpProcess

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm
Ace saw someone sneaking towards the table and crawled under it. He watched as they grabbed an armful of apple pies and runs away with it. He blinked a few times, trying to make sense of what he just saw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Amelia got comfortable by Lana, and was glad Ace and his friend had joined them, she was about to speak to Ace but noticed he was focused on something else, she turned to see at what he was looking at and noticed Crystal stealing apple pies as if the were jewels, Amelia giggled and laid down on her sleeping bag.

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 am
Ace tore his attention away from the Slytherin girl sneaking away with an armful of pie and sat down cross legged on the floor next to Amelia's sleeping bag. "You're a Hufflepuff, right? What's it like?!" Ace asked, excited to learn more about the Hufflepuff house.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games