Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 am
How could you not? gonk I'm still the same... just short and furry.... and green..... with large ears..... and I walk on all fours...

Are you talking about Ryzan and Maune?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:21 am
*Peers down at TES through her glasses.* I'd swear you're trying to tell me something. *Takes a sip of wine before scooping TES up and putting her stethoscope to his chest.* Hearts still ticking, a little fast perhaps.

*She sets him on the table and looks deeply in to his little red eyes.* So, what do you have to say for yourself? Who are these others, the dark elf and the fox?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:26 am
Can't you understand Grunnish? gonk Icy seemed to just fine.

The dark elf is Ryzan. He's an old friend of mine that I called here because Icy was making a stew of me stare

The fox is Maune.... I don't know much about him, but he frequents MW it seems and he claims to want to join the hooligans.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 am
Ah, now I see, the wine helps with the Grunnish. So your friend, this Ryzan was supposed to save you from being Elfin Grunny Stew. In the same pot with your grunny, were you? Bad spells, bad spells.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:35 am
Bad spells indeed stare I don't even know where he learned to make people into Grunnies. He's never seen a Grunny before in his life. I guess maybe the cauldron screwed things up somehow.... in which case I don't know how I'm going to get back to how I'm supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 am
Was it a cast iron Cauldron? Knowing Icy, it was. I can't see her settling for the cheap stuff. And the Grunny was in it with you? I don't know much about Dark Elf magic, but have done some studies of our magical properties here. Don't know how well the two mix.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:43 am
Yeah, my grunny was in it with me. He's under Ayami's care right now. There's also another grunny that bandaidd found and I have no idea where she got it. Hopefully that faulty cauldron isn't popping out grunnies due to a bad mix of magic or something. This is why I don't trust magic stare *folds his grunny arms*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 am
*Puts a hand over her mouth to hide a smile.* Not all magic is bad, TES. It would help to know what Ryzan did and what ingredients Icy was using. It can't have just been you, the grunny and a pot of water. How does the fox fit in to the picture?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:55 am
*Gets up and goes to the fridge, pulling out leafy greens and tearing them in to bits before placing them on a plate.* No more scones for you. Get some rest while I go do some snoop... er, checking on a few things. And see if you can find out what stuff Icy had in that pot with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 am
That I'm not sure about. I've been riding around in a basket for the past few days, though I think I heard Maune with bandaidd a few times... I can't say what they were talking about or doing, though.

Last I knew, the MW ladies had sent Maune on a mission to bring Ryzan in for questioning to figure out where I was and also prove his loyalty to the dark side. Being that they know I'm a grunny now, I guess that mission was a success.... and probably also means they're not going to spoil me like they did before crying

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 am
No more scones!? gonk What did I do to deserve this? crying

*begrudgingly accepts the leafy greens, letting out a forlorn sigh before digging in*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 am
I seem to be more heavily inked than I usually am in this panel.

Do I still talk in little boxes?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 am
How many bars have you been to tonight, Showa? o_O;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 am
Aww, now. The girls like to tease and torment some, but they certainly don't want to keep you a Grunny forever. And I doubt they want you to disappear, either.

Just because they know, doesn't mean Maune succeeded in proving his loyalties. I believe that info came directly from someone else. Now he's hooking up with Bandaidd - a known Goody-Two-Shoes. Since then she's all out of sorts. Not sure if your situation and the other are related at all.

Oh, well. Icy has a soft spot she hates anyone to see, and it slips out when you're here in Grunny form. She might appreciate having you returned to your usual self. And no more scones - that little addiction seems to be what started some of your troubles.

((Is out for the night, guests coming in the morning.))  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 am
None.

So I do talk in boxes! What a nice typeface too!

We certainly seem to have a creative writing team. [Read a Deadpool comic book. He breaks the fourth wall.]  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games