Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know! I need to sell it to keep my rep up. *nod nod* I agree. I would open the blue boxes or whatever since it could easily be nitemare headband >.> <.< I'm willing to take the risk.
I know >< you have told me about it before. Well I can call you sir since your in college but.... it doesn't sound right 'yes miss'
>3 if there is a will.
I was just checking @.@ sounds bad. I just got a lot of stock photo's today >< I'm excited.
o.o our dog is medium sized and our cat is rather small.
Or save it for that rainy day you decide to work on your house. PX Exactly! >D But the other day, I opened a brown box.. to find a blue box. I've got to look through the list again to see if I want any of the items from the brown box that I have not yet gotten...
I have? XD I didn't know that. It's not that big of a deal to me. But thank you. :3
u.u There is a ..takes many years to complete.
You were just checking? >.> You had doubt in your mind!? Yes, I routinely make myself plastic bag masks and dress my animals up in them too. Fun, fun. ^^
XD My cat's just big boned, not the size of a medium dog, that's for sure. =] He's a big softy though. You can push him over all you want. My sister still has an old dolly stroller and we put him in it sometimes. It's the cutest thing. He sits in the stroller in let's his tail wag out the back. :3 ...Perhaps I should try youtubing. PX
House work X.X that's next year ( I said that last year) I wish we could put trash in our hosues so people can walk in and be like 'auu it's so dirty' Well some of those items are going up and up
It was in the summer.
years o.o
Well it wasn't like I was calling animal cruelty on you or anything. Who am I to talk? jade use to sleep in a cardbord box...
XD that's funny. We had a cat like that. his name was ike, he was such a pimp -.-
XD houses don't take long to put together. Although~ I really could care less how my house looks. I actually prefer to have very little items in it because of how much space they take up. Has gavsim got its housing simulator up and running? I haven't checked on that in a looong time. You should go on Towns. Just because. Just to see if it'll work. >3
It would probably have to be. PX
Yes.
:3 Oh my~ I've made little houses out of cardboard boxes.

And~~ as an answer to that one post that sayd go eat. I was in the kitchen while it was being prepared and... as I typed this up I was told that it is ready. be back in a bit. =]
So? I hide all my house items on ect's account.
o.o i don't know. I will write it on my to do list.
^^; it's hard to time thing by seasons.
~
She was a baby at the time but I think we have all done that before.

I went in the kitchen and they tried to make me help make dinner. Dangerious place the kitchen.
She's the one with the house, right? I have way too many housing items from the DC now. I have a bunch on Nift and in my storage. I've maxed the 100 limit of the suitcase. >.<
...Does anything on that list get done? ;D
XD I spent my summers at a woodshop. In between building things with woodscraps, I would make my home in a cardboard box. ...I wouldn't trade my childhood for anyone else's. ^^ ...Got a lot of scars because of it. ;D
Indeed it is. Although it does have food. That's the good part about the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I was making my lunch and mars gave me a ruler :/
true, if anything it can make a straight line.
Just not in the art of ruler making.
Yeah they just wanted you to get lost.

I make myself edd drop soup for lunch and I come back for the rest of it an my mom ate it >O not cool
How odd. o.O
:] There's always something good to make out of it. ...Too bad I'm a packrat and... I see good potential in a lot of things...
Indeed.
As if people aren't lost enough already. XD;

Aww~ leave it to moms to find the food you've made. XD;; That reminds me, I haven't eaten since breakfast. I should go find something. =]
it's one of the tri sided ones <3
like hanging off the wall or.... a book mark!
i don't think there is a high need for it anyways.
Neddle in the hay.

Oh oh my turn! Go eat something! >3
Ooo~ I never really liked those. They were the only ones I could find whenever I wanted to find a 12' ruler.
O: I finally finished a project of mine. Well, mostly finished. All of my jewelry now hangs on a peg board in my room. It's much easier to find things now. :3
There is when it comes to using the rulers. o .o

Done. ;D
I like it ecause it doens't move around that much.
oh lala sounds organized.
*nod nod*

In record time o:
other post:
Actually it's at the viedo store ^^ you can rent it any time you want.
well jane wasn't too bad.
well this spring i will have homework for my photoshop cs2 >< but fall is so far away.
Our food got better because they kept passing school food laws
U____U i want a kitten.
oh well they use the jucie to make mixed drinks...
they are coming to get you! Quick hide your backstreet boy cd's!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:05 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know! I need to sell it to keep my rep up. *nod nod* I agree. I would open the blue boxes or whatever since it could easily be nitemare headband >.> <.< I'm willing to take the risk.
I know >< you have told me about it before. Well I can call you sir since your in college but.... it doesn't sound right 'yes miss'
>3 if there is a will.
I was just checking @.@ sounds bad. I just got a lot of stock photo's today >< I'm excited.
o.o our dog is medium sized and our cat is rather small.
Or save it for that rainy day you decide to work on your house. PX Exactly! >D But the other day, I opened a brown box.. to find a blue box. I've got to look through the list again to see if I want any of the items from the brown box that I have not yet gotten...
I have? XD I didn't know that. It's not that big of a deal to me. But thank you. :3
u.u There is a ..takes many years to complete.
You were just checking? >.> You had doubt in your mind!? Yes, I routinely make myself plastic bag masks and dress my animals up in them too. Fun, fun. ^^
XD My cat's just big boned, not the size of a medium dog, that's for sure. =] He's a big softy though. You can push him over all you want. My sister still has an old dolly stroller and we put him in it sometimes. It's the cutest thing. He sits in the stroller in let's his tail wag out the back. :3 ...Perhaps I should try youtubing. PX
House work X.X that's next year ( I said that last year) I wish we could put trash in our hosues so people can walk in and be like 'auu it's so dirty' Well some of those items are going up and up
It was in the summer.
years o.o
Well it wasn't like I was calling animal cruelty on you or anything. Who am I to talk? jade use to sleep in a cardbord box...
XD that's funny. We had a cat like that. his name was ike, he was such a pimp -.-
XD houses don't take long to put together. Although~ I really could care less how my house looks. I actually prefer to have very little items in it because of how much space they take up. Has gavsim got its housing simulator up and running? I haven't checked on that in a looong time. You should go on Towns. Just because. Just to see if it'll work. >3
It would probably have to be. PX
Yes.
:3 Oh my~ I've made little houses out of cardboard boxes.

And~~ as an answer to that one post that sayd go eat. I was in the kitchen while it was being prepared and... as I typed this up I was told that it is ready. be back in a bit. =]
~

I went in the kitchen and they tried to make me help make dinner. Dangerious place the kitchen.
She's the one with the house, right? I have way too many housing items from the DC now. I have a bunch on Nift and in my storage. I've maxed the 100 limit of the suitcase. >.<
XD I spent my summers at a woodshop. In between building things with woodscraps, I would make my home in a cardboard box. ...I wouldn't trade my childhood for anyone else's. ^^ ...Got a lot of scars because of it. ;D
Indeed it is. Although it does have food. That's the good part about the kitchen.
Yeah she has one but I was thinking of getting my own...
Well sell some of it!
Depends on what list it is >.> <.<
Xd s this one of those scar stories? >< my dad is a metal smith so we had a whole station in the workshop for card board <3
Bread <3 *runs off real fast to get some*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:09 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Neddle in the hay.

Ooo~ I never really liked those. They were the only ones I could find whenever I wanted to find a 12' ruler.
O: I finally finished a project of mine. Well, mostly finished. All of my jewelry now hangs on a peg board in my room. It's much easier to find things now. :3

Done. ;D
*nod nod*

In record time o:
other post:
well this spring i will have homework for my photoshop cs2 >< but fall is so far away.
U____U i want a kitten.
Really? The triangle ones that i have always move. XD;
It's very pretty. @ 3@ Next project: Magnet board. I just want a sheet of metal to put magnets on. ^^;;

Well~ I figured that much. I can rent it, but can I watch it.... nooo~
Eh, I know I've seen his movies, but I can't recollect any of 'em.
Wait, you mean the summer session? Spring is in session right now. ^^
Ah. Well, my food got worse because my class was the last to eat and I'd be lucky if there was food left for me. And when I got food, I'd find hairs in it. ...After that, I just brown bagged it. The food did improve as the years went on, but I just couldn't eat it.
Me too.
XD
o -o But they can have them.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

Well sell some of it!
Xd s this one of those scar stories? >< my dad is a metal smith so we had a whole station in the workshop for card board <3
Eh, it never hurts. I was thinking that I should get Nift one now that I won't feel bad that I'm taking up room that someone else could use. I have a house on the first map though. B] I just know they're going to change it one day and I won't, but I'll enjoy its convenience till then. :]
Why should I? I'd be forever selling things for 10g. It's not worth the time. Plus, the junk comes in handy when I make my monthly junk rooms...
Ah~ I see. (:
No, it just fit so I tagged it on at the end. XD;; Heheh, fun fun. >3 And bubble wrap? Y'ave got'ta have bubble wrap.
n.n And why don't you keep that stuff in your room? XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Neddle in the hay.

Done. ;D
*nod nod*

In record time o:
other post:
U____U i want a kitten.
It's very pretty. @ 3@ Next project: Magnet board. I just want a sheet of metal to put magnets on. ^^;;

Ah. Well, my food got worse because my class was the last to eat and I'd be lucky if there was food left for me. And when I got food, I'd find hairs in it. ...After that, I just brown bagged it. The food did improve as the years went on, but I just couldn't eat it.
Me too.
XD
The flat ones always move for me...
you have enoungh magnets to have a board for it :/

XD you pan it out to be worse then it is... Well maybe when you get older.
I had a duo out of one of them.
I wish it was spring. I have another month and a half in winter ^^;
I couldn't aford school lunches ^^; I didn't eat much then. Still don't come to think of it.... Yeah our school had lunch all at one time.
Maybe I can get josh to agree to us having a cat >.> <.<
^^;
XD well said.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:29 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

Well sell some of it!
Eh, it never hurts. I was thinking that I should get Nift one now that I won't feel bad that I'm taking up room that someone else could use. I have a house on the first map though. B] I just know they're going to change it one day and I won't, but I'll enjoy its convenience till then. :]
Why should I? I'd be forever selling things for 10g. It's not worth the time. Plus, the junk comes in handy when I make my monthly junk rooms...
Ah~ I see. (:
No, it just fit so I tagged it on at the end. XD;; Heheh, fun fun. >3 And bubble wrap? Y'ave got'ta have bubble wrap.
I wish they had the houese arena running again.
If you sell it back to the store you can sell them faster...
jade is planing on taking over my computer tomarrow so I don't know my fate.
Ok n.n metal and bubble wrap don't go together.
it would be gone too fast. Got to make it so I put in effert.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:41 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod*

In record time o:
other post:
U____U i want a kitten.

Me too.
XD

I couldn't aford school lunches ^^; I didn't eat much then. Still don't come to think of it.... Yeah our school had lunch all at one time.
^^;
XD well said.
Huh. I used to have one with a rolly wheel in it that measured how far up and down you're sliding the ruler across the paper. I was cool in my 5th grade class. B]
^^;; Indeed I have a lot of magnets. ...Nowhere to put them though.
XD maybe when I'm out of school... which will be years.
A duo?
XD; But the names don't care what the weather's like outside. I wish it were Spring too. :3
Schools here have to stagger lunch times due to the amount of students.
>D It's definitely worth a try.
;D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well sell some of it!
Ah~ I see. (:
It's down? o.o I look in the housing arena less than I do the avi arena. The housing arena was just full of sets. XD;;
Bah. Waste of time. I'd get even less gold. XD;;
Ooo~ that's hard.
Oh, darn~ well, wood and bubble wrap don't really go together, but the things you buy come packed in it. >]
I expected some sort of answer like that. :]
The other day I went through my MP3 player and just made a playlist of all songs that have lots of drums... Surpirse, surprise I like this playlist. >3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:57 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod*

In record time o:
other post:
U____U i want a kitten.

Me too.
XD

^^;
XD well said.
Huh. I used to have one with a rolly wheel in it that measured how far up and down you're sliding the ruler across the paper. I was cool in my 5th grade class. B]
A duo?
XD; But the names don't care what the weather's like outside. I wish it were Spring too. :3
;D
my sister stole a ruler from her 4th grade teacher XD Sounds cool
Weird I have one... of a robot.
^^ good plan
A doul interp two people acting out a scen of a movie or play for 8 minutes memorized.
u.u my life would be so wonderful if it was spring.
Oh well in a school of less then 500 that isn't a problem.
'Josh can we get something this is really just a waste of money o.o please'
two points!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well sell some of it!
Ah~ I see. (:
It's down? o.o I look in the housing arena less than I do the avi arena. The housing arena was just full of sets. XD;;
Ooo~ that's hard.
Oh, darn~ well, wood and bubble wrap don't really go together, but the things you buy come packed in it. >]
The other day I went through my MP3 player and just made a playlist of all songs that have lots of drums... Surpirse, surprise I like this playlist. >3
Jade got home and I followed her aound like pikcachu does in the yellow version XD
some are really good.
>.> all in all you would have more room for cloths items.
i might just draw all day.
XD Oh I use to rollerblade over bubbleness
I don't have much bun bun's left @.@
Oh yeah there was a song that had great drumbs but I forgot it u.u Oh well I've been listening to a little too much tatu and indian music....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^;
XD well said.
A duo?
;D
^^ good plan
A doul interp two people acting out a scen of a movie or play for 8 minutes memorized.
two points!
o.o Bad person!
:3 I've just collected them over the years...
XD; Or not.
Ah~~ Ick. XD;;
Aww~ I just want spring break to come. ;D
Yeah~ I'd imagine it wouldn't be much of a problem. I know our high schools could easily have 1500 students in it.
PX Perhaps settle in a bit first.
Oo! Even better than a treat. =D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^;
XD well said.
A duo?
;D
^^ good plan
two points!
o.o Bad person!
:3 I've just collected them over the years...
XD; Or not.
Ah~~ Ick. XD;;
Aww~ I just want spring break to come. ;D
Yeah~ I'd imagine it wouldn't be much of a problem. I know our high schools could easily have 1500 students in it.
PX Perhaps settle in a bit first.
Oo! Even better than a treat. =D
We didn't know until it was too late.
Weird XD
>.>;;; it's one of those must watches kind of thing...
Funny is more like it.
well I have all these plans but they start in the spring.
oh totally. I had the smallest school in the area.
or hit him with statistics.
two points on the show who's line is it anyway....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:22 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ooo~ that's hard.
Jade got home and I followed her aound like pikcachu does in the yellow version XD
some are really good.
Oh yeah there was a song that had great drumbs but I forgot it u.u Oh well I've been listening to a little too much tatu and indian music....
I was just about to type that i was one brown box short of having the gold to buy my g blade. But... it just sold right as I clicked to reply. o.o <3 Now that I have the gold to buy it, I have to decide whether I really want it. Wow... those two events helped me complete the quest in like a week. And I wasn't really questing. And i bought stuff. ...We definitely get more gold than we used to. o__o But~ in just the past hour, I've watched the price raise on the blade by 2k... so I think I'll wait anyway~
Aww~ how cute. :3 What an annoying little sister.
^^ I remember looking at some and thinking that I'd never put that combination together. I'm just not interested in the houses though.
I'll think about it once my storage is full. Till then, it doesn't bother me because it take up room for clothing.
Sounds very fun. :3
Me too! O:
Oh, then rationing them is a good idea. x.x
;.; Don't forget! XD Sounds interesting. ^^ I've been... going through my old music for drums. I should make a list of these. not that you probably haven't heard all of them, but a list of songs with good drums couldn't hurt. >D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:34 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ooo~ that's hard.
some are really good.
I was just about to type that i was one brown box short of having the gold to buy my g blade. But... it just sold right as I clicked to reply. o.o <3 Now that I have the gold to buy it, I have to decide whether I really want it. Wow... those two events helped me complete the quest in like a week. And I wasn't really questing. And i bought stuff. ...We definitely get more gold than we used to. o__o But~ in just the past hour, I've watched the price raise on the blade by 2k... so I think I'll wait anyway~
Aww~ how cute. :3 What an annoying little sister.
^^ I remember looking at some and thinking that I'd never put that combination together. I'm just not interested in the houses though.
I'll think about it once my storage is full. Till then, it doesn't bother me because it take up room for clothing.
Sounds very fun. :3
Me too! O:
Oh, then rationing them is a good idea. x.x
;.; Don't forget! XD Sounds interesting. ^^ I've been... going through my old music for drums. I should make a list of these. not that you probably haven't heard all of them, but a list of songs with good drums couldn't hurt. >D
Well if you were willing to save for it all this time I think that shows a desire in the item.
Well I like you questing I mean gaining gold this way much better then questing.
"why are you so close to me? What do you want? What?!" she likes the attention *rolls eyes*
I want a nice house nto to show it off but just to have one. Even on all playing feilds is the way I like to think it.
Ok then but don't say I never tried.
^^ yes I have a lot of stuff to ketch up on via DA
XD Ok that's just trippy.
all my ideas are good >3
I will look it up again soon. New music always makes my day.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games