Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Difahrint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:09 pm
King Henry
85% of people who enter supermarkets turn to their right and walk in that direction.

Holy crap he's right! To the Russian circus wedding!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:12 pm
Difahrint
King Henry
85% of people who enter supermarkets turn to their right and walk in that direction.

of course!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:52 pm
Cursed Ronin
Difahrint
King Henry

of course!
In Costco we usually go left neutral ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:52 pm
everytime i try to turn my head around,
my neck starts to ache.
damn, i guess i woke up on the wrong side of the bed AGAIN.
let's hope my head doesn't break in half and fall apart either.
haha.... sweatdrop

insert weird name

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:56 pm
hahahaha... die b***h die.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:08 pm
CloudYasha

Yeah I was thinking of that.

My posse consists of Me, a spanish kid with long a** hair, a football player, a korean girl that is addicted to animes, a half-filipino, a girl that will hug practically anyone, 2 filipino brothers that is hard to tell apart sometimes, another filipino who is tall as hell, (at my cousin's parties my favorite filipina friend comes to visit from college and plays Madden or Tekken with the boys.) and a dominican baseball player who gets mad when I call him black.

Of course we don't hang out all at the same time, I usually just hang out with 4 of them.

So basically I don't have an asian posse xP

.. I love life rolleyes
I just formed my NEW posse in college. In high school, they were 95% white. Now it's 100% Asian.

1. Jane- Athletic Filipina and Graphic Design student who seems to act like the boss in the group. She's usually seen yelling and/or beating up Vincent (acts shockingly similar to Naru Narusegawa from "Love Hina" eek ).

2. Brandon- Chinese Environmental Science student who has major love of watching "America's Next Top Model" because of all the hot girls. The guy talks on the phone with his girlfriend loudly and very..."descriptively" sweatdrop ...

3. Chris- A Chinese Mechanical Engineering student who sleeps a lot, so he covers his eyes with thick shades. The guy has even fell asleep during my college rock concert!

4. Vincent- Quirky Filipino (also in Graphic Design) who tends to crash into polls (he's done that frequently, I'm not kidding sweatdrop ) and though he tries to be playful and helpful towards Jane, he usually ends up hurting her (he nearly injured her with a branch and traffic cone [don't ask talk2hand ]).

So far my circle of friends is growing...  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:05 am
. A m e t h y s t .
hahahaha... die b***h die.

hahahahaha. u no ther r lily kids here 2 u know...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:33 am
Pagtatapat01
CloudYasha

Yeah I was thinking of that.

My posse consists of Me, a spanish kid with long a** hair, a football player, a korean girl that is addicted to animes, a half-filipino, a girl that will hug practically anyone, 2 filipino brothers that is hard to tell apart sometimes, another filipino who is tall as hell, (at my cousin's parties my favorite filipina friend comes to visit from college and plays Madden or Tekken with the boys.) and a dominican baseball player who gets mad when I call him black.

Of course we don't hang out all at the same time, I usually just hang out with 4 of them.

So basically I don't have an asian posse xP

.. I love life rolleyes
I just formed my NEW posse in college. In high school, they were 95% white. Now it's 100% Asian.

1. Jane- Athletic Filipina and Graphic Design student who seems to act like the boss in the group. She's usually seen yelling and/or beating up Vincent (acts shockingly similar to Naru Narusegawa from "Love Hina" eek ).

2. Brandon- Chinese Environmental Science student who has major love of watching "America's Next Top Model" because of all the hot girls. The guy talks on the phone with his girlfriend loudly and very..."descriptively" sweatdrop ...

3. Chris- A Chinese Mechanical Engineering student who sleeps a lot, so he covers his eyes with thick shades. The guy has even fell asleep during my college rock concert!

4. Vincent- Quirky Filipino (also in Graphic Design) who tends to crash into polls (he's done that frequently, I'm not kidding sweatdrop ) and though he tries to be playful and helpful towards Jane, he usually ends up hurting her (he nearly injured her with a branch and traffic cone [don't ask talk2hand ]).

So far my circle of friends is growing...
Interesting... pirate

Maybe you're part of the 15% that turn to their left.  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:25 pm
How do you do the random siggy thingy?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:22 pm
King Henry
How do you do the random siggy thingy?

yeah how do you????? eek  

Teh Secsi

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:33 pm
it's like...copy and paste something...http://www.cutandpastescripts.com C&P script  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:32 pm
snibidy jibidy!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:33 pm
when I post can u see me or is it just a small X in the corner?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:12 pm
Cursed Ronin
when I post can u see me or is it just a small X in the corner?

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Sakki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:16 pm
Blow -job.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games