Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm
"Probably am going to go 'natural' for a bit... I'd have to if I wanted to switch colors anyway or else the colors would mix. But speaking of hair color..." *glances back and forth from katana and the new guy* "You two siblings or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:25 pm
She turns and faces Kaoru, "Well I guess now is a good as time as any to inform you about Most Wanted. It's a self-serve bar, which means YOU get to serve YOURSELF. I got you a drink last night, buddy-boy, so if you're going to insist on hanging around, you can get your own damn drink."

She finishes off her drink and slides the glass over to him. "And while you're at it, you can make me another one too." Frowning at him, she breathes slowly to try and keep her anger at bay. How dare he come back after what he did to me two years ago! Arrogant b*****d, thinking I'll just be his little beck-and-call girl! stressed I don't think so! But dammit, I need to find out what he's up to.....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm
He turns toward the dark elf when he asks if he and Kat were siblings and laughs. "Siblings? Far from it....name's Kaoru Takeshi, I'm an old....acquaintance of Kat's."

He turns and takes Kat's tongue-lashing and then smiles at her, "Kat, my dear, you were never my beck-and-call girl...." He leans in close and whispers in her ear, "I do remember you being something else however...." Standing up, he takes her glass and heads behind the bar, opening the freezer and taking out the vodka. "I take it you still drink the same thing? Vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice with a twist of lime?" He grabs the juice and expertly makes her drink, setting it down in front of her before pouring himself some vodka into a lowball glass.

He puts the vodka back into the freezer and returns to his seat, taking a sip of the alcohol. "So, how is everyone this fine evening?" he said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm
*watches how Kaoru and Katana interact* Aquaintances, hmm? Doesn't seem like Katana's too thrilled to be seeing you again. *finishes his drink and tries to sound unconcerned* So how does Dame fit in?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:49 pm
"'Acquaintance', you say?" *lifts an eyebrow and grins when his whisper to katana confirms his suspicion* "Yes, I know what old 'acquaintances' are like. So were you two attracted to each other because you look alike?" *snickers* "Katana being southern and all..." ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 pm
He turns toward the chef when he asks about dame. After taking a sip of his drink and giving him an appraising look, he answers him. "How does dame fit in? Well friend, as much as I'd LOVE to tell you, I'm afraid I can't."  

Kaoru Takeshi

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
"'Acquaintance', you say?" *lifts an eyebrow and grins when his whisper to katana confirms his suspicion* "Yes, I know what old 'acquaintances' are like. So were you two attracted to each other because you look alike?" *snickers* "Katana being southern and all..." ninja

Her eyes widen as he remembers her favorite drink, right down to the lime. She takes the drink from him and has a sip, and then hears TES's comment. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she turns and glares at TES, "SHUT UP, TES.....I'm not in the mood for this right now." stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 pm
(( stressed Tes!! scream Three out of the five MW ladies are southern!!!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 pm
{{I just call it like I see it ninja Kaoru's got the same hair and skin as katana as well as similar eyes, making them seem closer to siblings than lovers... which just begs for a southern joke to be made of it ninja }}

"Not in the mood? Then what -are- you in the mood for?"

I probably shouldn't have said that... stressed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Hmmm... I thought it might be something like that. Seems to be a lot of things that can't be said about Dame. *gets a text and takes his phone out to read it*

Amy's text to Karrie
Thank you for getting back to me, Karrie. I have water bowls placed all over the house and am getting Thistle to drink as much as she can. She's sleeping in her toy room right now. If you and Velcore can manage to come over to look at her when you get a chance, I know we'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much, Karrie! Hopefully I'll learn enough from you, Kits and Velcore this time that I'll be able to handle the next illness on my own.

*looks confused for a moment and quickly sends a response*

Karrie's text to Amy
That's good. Water will help whatever it is get through her system faster. I don't know how much help Velcore will be, but he's with Kits now. She'll send him with anything she finds.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 pm
{{Hmmm, seems I'll have to have a talk with Leko and see about a Prunny change..... twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 pm
He looks over at the chef and shrugs his shoulders. "Perhaps you were kept in the dark for a reason, Chef. You may want to give that some thought."

He glances over at Kat when the elf makes a comment toward her. Covering a grin by sipping his vodka, he waits to see what she'll do to the elf.  

Kaoru Takeshi

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 pm
{{It isn't bad enough that I'm dreaming that I'm a prunny?! gonk I'm cursed as it is, dammit! gonk crying }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm
*glances over at him and shrugs* I have. Doesn't mean I'm any less likely to ask questions and hope I'll actually be answered.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:20 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I just call it like I see it ninja Kaoru's got the same hair and skin as katana as well as similar eyes, making them seem closer to siblings than lovers... which just begs for a southern joke to be made of it ninja }}

"Not in the mood? Then what -are- you in the mood for?"

I probably shouldn't have said that... stressed

She gets and walks slowly over to TES, her eyes never leaving his. "What am I in the mood for?" Standing in front of him, she leans down with narrowed eyes and whispers in his ear. "I'm in the mood to seriously hurt someone, are you volunteering?" Leaning over him the way she was, she knew he was getting an eyeful of her cleavage. Maybe if he gets a nosebleed, he'll shut the hell up! stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games