Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 pm

He gives the trio of elves a cursory glance as they enter the bar. Almost hating what he was about to do, but knowing he had to set the plan into action sooner or later, he turns and addresses the one Kat called Karrie.

"Well, since Kat is letting her manners slip, I'll just introduce myself. Names Takeshi. Kaoru Takeshi." He takes a sip of his drink before continuing, "Karrie, hm? So you're the baker boy dame was seeing?" He lets the question hang in the air, and Kat whips her head around at him, mouth slightly agape again.

I hate doing this to you, Kat, but I've got to get the plan into action.....you'll understand when I get a chance to explain it to you...if you don't kill me first.....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 pm

"Yes... as a matter of fact, I would mind stare "
*puts caramel syrup in his steamer and walks away from the machine, taking a seat over by the bar a bit away from everyone else*

*speaks without looking up from the phone book* "It's pointless asking him for anything, Ry... unless you happen to be asking for a stab in the back stare "

*As Tes moves his head slightly while turning a page in the phone book, one of the overhead lights better highlights his hair for a moment. It's a more faded color of purple rather than the usual deep indigo that it's always been since he first arrived.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:32 pm

*pouts at Draa* Naqualla'in~

*smiles at Velcore and waves at him as he gets up, going over to the espresso machine to attempt making something himself. Though he has been shown how to use it, he hasn't actually used it much himself. While he attempts a steamer for Tes, he watches the new patron, waiting for an appropriate time to introduce himself*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm

*narrows his eyes slightly at Kaoru when he mentions Dame, but otherwise doesn't react* Yes, I am Karrie. I'm the head chef here at the Jade Dragon restaurant.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Hearing Kaoru introduce himself to Karrie, she turns and gives him an incredulous look. Unsure of what to do, she decides to wait and see what Karrie does in response. Taking a shaky breath, she gets up and goes behind the bar.

"I'll get you some wine, Ryzan, since Draa is obviously too busy taking care of his own needs. rolleyes " She gets a glass and a bottle of elven wine and proceeds to pour him a glass. Setting it down in front of Ryzan, she gives him another smile. "It's good seeing you and TES up here. How are things with ya'll?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

*smiles at Katana as she gets him some wine*
Ussta g'rftte~ Things have been... um... *glances over at Tes, then back at Katana* ...terini'nestg I suppose sweatdrop ... though that certainly does not seem to be the right word for it...

*as the espresso machine finishes, he adds some vanilla syrup to the milk and shakes on a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg. He delivers the cup to Tes, then goes back to retrieve the wine Katana brought him*
We have both been experiencing some difficulty with sleep. Dear Quortek is especially having some trouble. Draa seems to be just fine rolleyes

Ryzan Vixtul

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Chef_Karrie
*narrows his eyes slightly at Kaoru when he mentions Dame, but otherwise doesn't react* Yes, I am Karrie. I'm the head chef here at the Jade Dragon restaurant.

Never taking his eyes off the young man, he notices his response at the mention of dame. And now the seed has been planted.....go ahead young man, ask me how I know Kat and dame.....

"Head chef? Quite an impressive accomplishment for one as young as you seem to be." He sips his drink and studies the tall young man again. What the hell is it with that hair? Must be the "latest thing." Rather tall, but I'm sure he's young and impulsive though....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 pm

*moves the cup out of his way while he continues to look through the phone book so that he doesn't accidentally knock it over. Finding what he was looking for, he pulls out a pen and grabs a napkin, jotting down a few things.*

"Just fine? More like deprived! I don't even remember when the last time you guys let me out was stressed " *eye twitches as he looks off to the side* "It would also be nice if you'd do me the courtesy of closing your bedroom door now and then stare "

*still writing down some things* "If it disturbs you so much, then maybe you shouldn't stand there watching." *slips the pen back in his pocket along with the napkin, then closes the phone book and sits back in his chair, taking a sip of his steamer*

*goes a little pale* "I... I wasn't watching!" *eye twitch* ninja gonk stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
*smiles at Katana as she gets him some wine*
Ussta g'rftte~ Things have been... um... *glances over at Tes, then back at Katana* ...terini'nestg I suppose sweatdrop ... though that certainly does not seem to be the right word for it...

*as the espresso machine finishes, he adds some vanilla syrup to the milk and shakes on a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg. He delivers the cup to Tes, then goes back to retrieve the wine Katana brought him*
We have both been experiencing some difficulty with sleep. Dear Quortek is especially having some trouble. Draa seems to be just fine rolleyes

She turns back toward Ryzan, "Aw, I'm sorry to hear about that...is there anything I can do to help?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm

*notices Katana's reaction to Kaoru and decides not to ask how he seems to know so much. Hearing Kaoru's question, he nods* I was quite surprised when Psyzapp offered the position to me. It was very unexpected.

*leans his head against Karrie's arm*

*smiles at the dragon*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:08 pm

I do not believe so, Katana sweatdrop Dear Quortek has just been experiencing what he describes as ves ves realistic dreams which have some disturbing elements about them... *speaks to Katana in a lower voice* It has happened more than once in which he has confused what happened in the dream as something that had actually taken place.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Leans with his back against the bar and stretches his arm so that it rests on the bar, his fingers lazily tracing circles on Kat's arm.

"Psyzapp? Ah yes, the owner of this fine establishment. Yes, I can only imagine your surprise." He gives Karrie a grin and turns his attention back to Kat, whispering to her. "You know you want to know what I'm up to, so why don't we continue this conversation in private?"

Kaoru Takeshi

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 pm

*finishes his drink and stands up* Well, I have an early morning tomorrow, so I had better get going. Good night, everyone. *smiles at Katana, then nods to the elves and walks out, Velcore following him*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

*comes in the bar and takes a seat over in the corner* Heyo everyone~♪

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
I do not believe so, Katana sweatdrop Dear Quortek has just been experiencing what he describes as ves ves realistic dreams which have some disturbing elements about them... *speaks to Katana in a lower voice* It has happened more than once in which he has confused what happened in the dream as something that had actually taken place.

"Oh my, Ryzan! That's horrible!" She almost jumps when she feels Kaoru's touch on her arm. "Well, if you think of anything you need that I might be able to get for you, please let me know.

Goosebumps prickle her skin when Kaoru whispers in her ear, and she turns to him with an annoyed look. Turning back to Ryzan, she smiles at him, "Please excuse me for a bit, Ryzan, I have to speak to Kaoru for a moment in private." Standing up, she turns back to Kaoru, "Office. Now." She turns on her heel and heads to the office, Kaoru slowly following her.

EDIT: ((KAI!!!!!!!!!!!! heart *glomps* xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games