Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:13 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm
After finishing her dinner, she heads into the office to catch up on paperwork for Psy. Sitting down at the computer, she powers it on and works steadily, getting the paperwork done. Once finished with the paperwork, she stands up and stretches...rotating her neck to loosen the muscles.

She takes her now empty cocktail glass back out to the bar and rinses it out. Seeing as the bar was quiet, she decides to head downstairs and take in a movie. She turns and heads back through the office and does the security measures to let her back into the lower corridor. Heading back to her quarters, she unlocks the door and goes inside. Locking the door behind her, she heads to her bedroom to change into her nightclothes.

She climbs into her bed, setting her phone on the nightstand beside her and turning on her TV to see if anything good was on.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm
*walks into the bar, disappointed to see it empty already. Shrugging, he walks back over to the kitchen. Once there, he's informed that Katana left a note for him and it's in the mailbox by his door. He takes the envelope out and goes into his office, assuming that the note has to do with the Jade Dragon. Reading the note, a look of shock crosses his face, followed by relief, then confusion. He sits at his desk for a while, thinking about the message from Dame*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm
*after a while, gets up and heads home for the night., no longer in the mood to try getting any work done*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:54 am
(( Hey everyone go check on my new game and play......if you dare twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 am
{{Gi ussta~ That game seems to have more penalties than worthwhile prizes. Why would one want to take the risk with odds against them and nothing to gain?}}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 am
(( after I collect so much a new game will be thrown in as well with more rewards. Plus think about it. There could be some interesting fun if the person playing gets the right number ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 am
*Tes gradually wakes to the familiar smell of jasmine mixed with Ryzan's natural scent, deciding to lay there for a while longer with his eyes closed to enjoy it. After a few moments, he opens his eyes and sees Ryzan laying in bed right next to him, half naked and sound asleep. Smiling, he lightly places a hand on his shoulder and kisses his forehead before getting out of bed. As he gets up, he glances over at the alarm clock and sees it's already mid morning.* tch... just great... stare

*Rubbing his forehead, he heads off to the bathroom to do his normal routine, planning on this being a short day so he can make an attempt to get his sleep back on track. After showering and dressing, he starts to head upstairs for a steamer. However, when he gets to the palm and retina scanner, he can't get the bookcase passage to open* "Stupid piece of junk" stressed

*Figuring he was just flinching too much or maybe his eye wasn't holding steady due to his erratic sleep, he keeps trying. However, no matter how many times he tries, it just won't open. Holding his eye and grumbling, he returns to his quarters.* Someone must have broken it or something. I haven't been upstairs in so long... just about anything could be happening with that thing and I wouldn't know about it.

*Once he gets back, he decides to check the back entrance of his quarters to see if that was also broken. Although he isn't too keen on going through the process again after all the scans earlier, he wants to know if it's even possible to leave the lair at the moment. He tries the door a couple of times and just like the bookcase entrance, it doesn't work.* "Xsa..."

*Walking away and heading back to the kitchen, he passes by Draa, who lifts an eyebrow at him.* "What's wrong with your eye?" *Tes lifts his own eyebrow in response, then figures after all those scans, his eye is probably bloodshot just like it used to get when he was first getting accustomed to the scanner. He holds his eye and groans.* "tch... scanner is apparently not working stare " "Not working? Really? Let me try."

*Tes scoffs as Draa starts walking toward the back door* "It never even worked for you to begin with, but hey... if you want to put yourself through that..." *As he was talking, Draa casually approached the door, scanned his hand and then bent down for the retina scanner. To his surprise, the door actually unlocked* "Seems to be working fine to me." *Eye twitches, staring at Draa in disbelief* "What do you mean it's working fine? That thing isn't supposed to work for you..." "They put me in the system."

*Draa puts on his shades and starts to head out. Not wanting to get stuck downstairs after all those scans, Tes quickly dives out the door after Draa before it closes. Wincing at the sunlight, he takes his glasses out of his pocket and puts them on. As he and Draa walk on, he eyes him strangely.* "Wait a minute... -who- put you in the system? Last I knew, Icy wasn't even here. Neither was Flame. And I don't think the back-up people around here would be allowed to put people in..."

*Draa suddenly stops walking and looks at Tes oddly, crossing his arms* "Did you hit your head or something? Ice and Flame have been back for a while now."
"A while? How long?"
*Draa shrugs* "Beats me. I'm not any better at keeping track of time than you are."

*The two keep walking, going around the building to enter the bar from the front* "But you're going to just go back to being a grunny after your ribs are fixed. What point is there in having you in the system?" *As they enter the bar, Draa goes over and makes a steamer, shaking his head at Tes while he waits.*

"You really must have hit your head. My ribs are just fine."

{{Continuing in the next post. *whispers* In case you either don't want to read the wall of text or didn't catch on, I'm not -actually- in the bar right now.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 am
{{*rushes off to make more popcorn, having spilled the whole bowl after catching up yesterday morning. Grabs more drinks and plops down on the sofa w/her goodies, ready for the show*}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am
(( Come on Icy...you know you want to play my game.... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 am
*Tes walks up to the espresso machine and starts making his own steamer once Draa is done with it* "Your ribs are fine? Since when?" *Draa rolls his eyes* "Didn't we just go over something regarding time and how I keep track of it?"

*Draa walks off and takes a seat at the end stool that Tes was going to sit at and places his drink on the bar.* "You might want to consider getting that checked out or something. Maybe you're starting to lose it at your old age twisted " *Tes scoffs* "I haven't even reached a millennium yet. I've still got plenty of time ahead of me. Unlike you stare " *Draa smirks* "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were threatening me with that statement. I've got just as long to live as you.... probably longer, actually."

*With his steamer finished being made, he takes out his flask and adds some gingerbread syrup, swirling it around a bit before taking a seat at a nearby table and speaking to Draa all the while* "I somehow doubt grunnies have that kind of lifespan. I'd think being partial zombie creatures, they'd probably decompose or something eventually..." *He then realizes that he really doesn't know anything about grunnies aside from them being created by G Corp and turning people into zombies.* Would something that turns people into zombies really be a zombie itself? Having a pet grunny as well, I really should know these things...

*Draa begins laughing hysterically while Tes is thinking. Finding that to be an odd reaction, he takes a sip of his steamer and lets him laugh it out before saying anything.* "So I take you're suddenly well versed in the average life expectancy of grunnies now?" *Draa wipes a tear from his eye as he calms down, picking up his own steamer for a sip.* "Can't say that I am. I don't know jack about grunnies, but I don't have to since I'm not one anymore." *Tes lets out a laugh of his own, though not so hysterical.* "I think -you're- the one that hit your head. You and I both know, or at least you -should- know, that Ryzan's spell is only temporary and doesn't actually change you into a dark elf." *Draa sets down his cup on the bar* "Jeez... you really have lost it. I haven't had to have Ryzan change me since...." *Draa scratches the back of his head as he thinks a moment* "... I'd say it was sometime around when Psyzapp and Dougherty got married."

*Tes spits out his steamer* "WHAT!? scream When did that happen?" "Again with the time! stressed "

*Just then, Leko materializes into the bar and pounces on Draa, knocking him off his stool and to the ground.* "Isn't it a bit early for you to be up? gonk *Leko grins mischievously at Draa* "Can't let myself become too predictable, now can I? twisted " *Leko dematerializes and reappears, sitting on the table in front of Tes. She coos at him and scratches under his chin* "And how's my favorite prunny this morning?"

*Tes' eye starts to twitch* "Did... did you just call me a prunny?" *While his eye continues to twitch, Leko looks at him strangely and puts her hand on his forehead as if to check his temperature. Draa facepalms.* "He's been asking stupid questions like that all morning. I told him he should have that checked out." *Leko sits up and lights up a clove* "Has he, now? Probably another side-effect that just surfaced. You should tell Vixtul to stop turning him back into a dark elf for a while. It might be making things worse."

"Whoa... wait a minute... Ryzan turning -me- into a dark elf? I -am- a dark elf!" *Leko pats Tes on the head* "Poor little Draa Draa. You probably have no idea what's going on." "Draa Draa? stressed " *Tes facepalms and slowly drags his hand down his face* "Of course.... another stupid dream. I should have realized it sooner stare "

{{More to come, unless the spouse suddenly decides it's time to go to bed before I finish the next post.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:15 am
{{@Black: Well for one, I don't even see the rules regarding a game. Two, from what Ryzan has stated, I don't believe I can afford to play your game right now. My golds all tied up in a current gifting event.

@TES: Must go grab my Prunny now! Nice freaking twist with the fact you have purple hair and all! rofl *checks time* Crap. Be back once I make it to work. stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 am
{{too bad I can't make my avi disappear without unequipping grunny/prunny. HAHAHHHAAAAA, the eternal war between grunny and prunny, Draa and Draa-Draa(that's ******** hilarious), Draa and TES. Who will win? twisted *Mortal Kombat music begins* Test your might......FIGHT!!!! rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am
Icy Reign
{{too bad I can't make my avi disappear without unequipping grunny/prunny. HAHAHHHAAAAA, the eternal war between grunny and prunny, Draa and Draa-Draa(that's ******** hilarious), Draa and TES. Who will win? twisted *Mortal Kombat music begins* Test your might......FIGHT!!!! rofl }}

(( rofl rofl And on the subject of the game its on page one of my thread. And two...there are only three numbers that require you to pay gold....and all proceeds go to a new game Im developing for rewards ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:32 am
{{Now each time I see someone with both grunny and prunny in the attack pose, I am going to think of Tes and Draa fighting sweatdrop }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games