Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 pm
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
You mean you aren't used to blipping out of existence every few days? By now, I only find it inconvenient when it happens when I'm in the shower.
That only happens in a puff of logic, not a puff of stupidity.

Quote:
Also, warrior is just another word for murderer, and all deity centric religions are actually subject to the whims and happiness of humans. Just so you know. I thought you might be wondering.
Damn. Why do I keep missing these memos.

Quote:
As an aside, I would only ever accept that Galina Krasskova walks "the warrior's path" if the above were true. Since it's not, she can shut the ******** up about being a Valkyrie any time now.
Which one is she again?
She's the one who thinks she's Odin's BDSM slave wife, and has tortured and raped people because Odin told her to.

I can never meet her. I like not being in jail.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm
saint dreya
Kuroiban
Celeblin Galadeneryn
As an aside, I would only ever accept that Galina Krasskova walks "the warrior's path" if the above were true. Since it's not, she can shut the ******** up about being a Valkyrie any time now.

I actually hope she keeps blathering like an idiot. I would suspect that, upon the time of her death, ENCOUNTERING a Valkyrie when you've spent a large amount of time claiming you are one incites a rather interesting "conversation". It's too bad that walking the "warrior's path" won't really do much for her at that point. twisted

Galina: But, I was on the warrior's path! I HAVE to be a Valkyrie!
Valkyrie: Really? Cause it looks more like you got tied up along the way...
High ******** five.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I can never meet her. I like not being in jail.

Can't say I blame you.

Celeblin Galadeneryn
High ******** five.

Is that to all of us? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm
Am I not allowed to say I hate the country of India? And am I not allowed to keep my faith and my culture, despite hating the country itself?

Though my snide comments to my father afterwards probably weren't warranted. "Hinduism doesn't agree with your racist and homophobic comments. I can honestly say I'm a better Hindu than you."  

Bane of Ezekiel

Liberal Regular

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 pm
Can someone install a button on my computer that lets me electrocute Asshats as I see fit?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 pm
TeaDidikai
Can someone install a button on my computer that lets me electrocute Asshats as I see fit?
let me see if i can get my other half (the computer wiz) and my mom (the electronics wiz) right on this idea, lol, cause quite frankly, i agree and want one myself.  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:38 pm
Strega Mama
TeaDidikai
let me see if i can get my other half (the computer wiz) and my mom (the electronics wiz) right on this idea, lol, cause quite frankly, i agree and want one myself.
I have a perfect test subject in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm
TeaDidikai

I would have preferred IP seeking missiles.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 am
Can people stop pretending they know how or why Bondye did what he did?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am
IP Seeking missiles would be very nice at times.  

Cunning Witch Angus

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:26 pm
TeaDidikai

Oh...if only such a thing existed!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:18 am
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37131.html

there are no words for my rage. i...how does one even begin? how? what? *stutters in disbelief* gonk  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 am
Strega Mama
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37131.html

there are no words for my rage. i...how does one even begin? how? what? *stutters in disbelief* gonk

For the moment, I'm too confused to be angry...

Ridiculous Piece of Legislature from Arizona
The law prohibits the teaching of any classes that promote “the overthrow of the United States government,” “resentment toward a race or class of people,” “are designed primarily for pupils of a particular ethnic group” or “advocate ethnic solidarity instead of the treatment of pupils as individuals.”

Uh...when COULD you teach students to overthrow the government? I wasn't aware that was an issue that needed fixing.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't worry about the long term existence of this. Much like the immigration laws that preceded it, this has no ability to stand up to any judicial scrutiny.

Honestly, what has me more worried is I don't think the Arizona legislature/Governor has a damned clue what they can legally do. The immigration laws were flawed, and even a first year law student KNOWS that these kind of laws are going to be insta-repealed the first time they hit a legal body that isn't in Arizona. I mean, our entire body of federal laws SAYS they can't make that law. Hell, I'm not a legal ANYTHING and I know that law is so clearly unconstitutional it's boggles the mind.

Honestly, people are calling the AZ Governor racist, and I'm not even sure that is the case. I'm beginning to wonder if she actually is insane (by definition), because government doesn't work like this in our country, and hasn't since the end of the revolutionary war.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm
People who call me friend don't do this:
1) Justify whatever is being apologized for
2) Make privileged jokes

People who do that aren't friends.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games