Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm
Hope idly listens to the student's chatting when suddenly she hears the loud and rather annoyed bleating of Dillius, the goat. Wondering how she could have forgotten her little silver-blue pet, Hope begins tearing off pieces of roll to feed to Dilly as she eats and listens.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:23 pm
Hope Maxime Hagrid

I'm very glad you found the place, child! And thank you, I'm growing it out so I can lasso a hippogriff. wink

Hope Maxime Hagrid your number is 17

Professor_Adonis
Captain

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana wandered over to the food table, she'd been asleep for quite awhile. 'Now where were those christmas fruit mince pies,' she muttered to herself, walking down the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 am
Noelle watches a few more people file into the great hall and laughs "This is why I don't sleep much" she says to her sister. She was sitting on the table by her sister who was on the bench eating something that smelled yummy. She poked her finger into the stuff on the plate and stuck it in her mouth, "Mmmm, What is that?"  

Daliaveyani

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 am
Jitterbug wakes suddenly, realizing he had fallen asleep in a sleeping bag, and thinks for a moment that he is lost in the snow. "Oh, it's just the enchanted ceiling," he thinks. He is rather excited that this means it's snowing outside, since he hasn't seen snow in a very long time. He looks around and tries to catch up on what's happened while he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 am
"A giant turtle fudge chocolate." Annette said, tearing off another piece. "Now with a hole." She said, giggling.  

Alastryona

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 pm
"Well its awesomee!" Noelle smiled at her sister and stuck her finger in it again while absentmindedly sticking her other hand in her pocket to get a treat for Aiko and giving it to the puppy sitting next to Annette. She felt a nudge on her other side and saw Sasha wanted one too, Annette laughed and gave her a different treat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 pm
Amelia sits on the ground and looks around wow so many people this is great, "how is everyone?" she notices her mouth is dry and goes to get something to drink....

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Lana reaches the mince pies she craved and picked one up. She saw Amelia approaching the table. 'Hey, Amelia' She said, offering her a mince tart.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm
Amelia turned to Lana "oh thanks Lana! i did't know what to get besides pumpkin juice i am parched," Amelia grabs a liter of pumpkin juice and it was gone within seconds. "wow that was good", She glanced at Lana's shocked yet about to laugh expression, "sorry my mom calls me a fish i drink so much juice and water...." Were are you sleeping at?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm
Riku stumbles about not sure what to do with herself. She finds her way to her sleeping bag, and decides to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 pm
Having passed out in a green bean casserole/dinner roll stupor, Hope opens her bleary eyes to see the darling Riku napping. Hope sits up and moves closer to the Headmaster, so as not to wake her.

Oh hello, Headmaster Adonis. Mind if I join you? I'm really enjoying this pajama party. Stargazing is something my dad and I used to do in the forbidden forest all the time. So I just can't help partaking in it now.

Sitting next to the elderly professor and drinking a warm mug of cocoa, Hope stares up at the start-strewn ceiling of the Great Hall. She suddenly jumps with excitement and turns to the headmaster.

Ooo!!! I saw another shooting star, professor!! Weren't you asking us, earlier, about what we would wish for? Well, personally I think I'd wish for people to not be so scared of my Uncle Grawp. I mean, he's such a sweetie.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 pm
The Great Hall has echos of student laughter, and snoring, some are enjoying food at the table and other are gazing at the snow fall....then someone unexpected walks into the Great Hall, her stern face shocked everyone with the very words that came out her mouth, she began to speak with a bubbly voice, and freakishly-friendly persona:
"Hello Students of HPGOG,
I heard Professor Adonis share enthusiasm of our beloved paper so i decided to dress up for our festivities, and came down to share some more excitement. Its me, your Monthly Correspondent, reminding you that there are only a few more days left of December meaning a few more days for December Issue will be printed....
On January 7th the January issue will be spread by the press, but until then be sure to take a moment and enjoy the last issue for this year..... and to go out with a bang the Hogwarts Monthly Staff are holding a captions contest, more information of the contest is given on Page 2(second post) of HM, and if you enjoyed the paper and want to be apart of it be sure to visit The Editor's office were you can share ideas and express your ideas with fellow elves, students and staff and be written in Hogwarts Monthly History as a great writer." After she had finished she went and joined Professor Adonis.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:33 am
Andrew look at the letter "interesting, my father was allegedly killed when the death eaters came after one of my mothers heirlooms, yet he is not dead or maybe he was not my father ." Andrew was so confused and did not know what to think of this.
"Is my father alive, is he dead was he actually taken prisoner or is he actually one of them?" Andrew asked nobody in particular.

Oshenukhar

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:42 pm

(OOC. It's spaming if you dictate another characters actions or expressions)

Lana gave Amelia a funny look, and then pointed across the hall over to where a furry yellow and black sleeping bag lay. 'That one, over there' She said.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games