Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
your like 1/2 questing 1/2 not.
*snap snap snap* Yes mam.
XD can I have that in writing?
No, I'm saying my dog gets more sleep then you. A plasic bag? is that....safe? My cat comes in my room every blue moon. She's just jealious the dog is in here all the time.
Pretty much. I'm still waiting to find a store item for a good deal in the market, after that I should be pretty set for a while. I also ran through the list of event links and got a golden trunk and brown box. I sold the trunk, but I want to open the brown box...
And you~ I still consider selling DIs as a form of questing. :3
>.< I dislike the word mam.
You can add to the list whatever you want...
XD I guess I could agree with that. Yeah, because it's not like a grocery bag, it's large and very flat. If there was a hazzard, I would not let her sleep there. XD; I have one cat that won't enter my room because this one spends time in here. ^^
Sounds like a good plan. I have a trunk from a long time ago but I havn't done anything with it :/
Ok.....sir ><
o.o don't so saying that....it get's dangerious and I add movies like blow dry and laderday saints.
Good. Because they ushally have all these warnings like don't put it over your head and such ^^; I took a picture of olive on my bed but lost it when i was putting it on the computer u.u but she was totally laying all over my bed. Oh XD I only have one cat so she kind of rules over everything.
You never sold it? o.O You always sell random events. I used to open the trunks for the housing items. I never once got anything good and I don't care for my house anyway. I'd rather have the gold to put t'wards a clothing item. ;]
Grrr... the other one. D; Miss. I'm a miss. D< XD; People have been calling me ma'am for a few years now. <.<
;] It's not like I'll watch 'em all anyway.
No, no~ I'm not that stupid. n.n That sucks. Recently a memory stick of ours was erased. One full of pictures that we hadn't backed up yet. It's very sad. u.u Ah~ cats tend to do that. One of my cat is twice the size of most small dogs. He tends to rule everything. ^^
I know! I need to sell it to keep my rep up. *nod nod* I agree. I would open the blue boxes or whatever since it could easily be nitemare headband >.> <.< I'm willing to take the risk.
I know >< you have told me about it before. Well I can call you sir since your in college but.... it doesn't sound right 'yes miss'
>3 if there is a will.
I was just checking @.@ sounds bad. I just got a lot of stock photo's today >< I'm excited.
o.o our dog is medium sized and our cat is rather small.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I just hope our engineers don't keep using them while out in the workforce. :]
or everyhting will be 2 mm too long.
Or worse, because there are two extra mm for every cm.
Heheh, and moreover, I hope one of our engineers didn't design the ruler. XD;;
Because you should see the sidewalks they designed over in the engineering area. Sure they look pretty, but the sidewalks zigzag you every which way except the place you want to go.
@.@ maybe it's just to confuse you.
"yes I think I can design a ruler" "wait! what school did you go to?"
sounds like a hotel in town liek they have a path into the middle of the woods and your standing there thinking ' i was going to the bakery...right?'
It's got a straight edge. At least I can sya that much about it.
^^; The thing is, the school is pretty respected when it comes to the engineering program here. u.u;
XD Makes me wonder what went through these people's heads, yup. And if they enjoy watching people walk around aimlessly. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:24 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Because you should see the sidewalks they designed over in the engineering area. Sure they look pretty, but the sidewalks zigzag you every which way except the place you want to go.
sounds like a hotel in town liek they have a path into the middle of the woods and your standing there thinking ' i was going to the bakery...right?'
^^; The thing is, the school is pretty respected when it comes to the engineering program here. u.u;
XD Makes me wonder what went through these people's heads, yup. And if they enjoy watching people walk around aimlessly. x3
I was making my lunch and mars gave me a ruler :/
true, if anything it can make a straight line.
Just not in the art of ruler making.
Yeah they just wanted you to get lost.

I make myself edd drop soup for lunch and I come back for the rest of it an my mom ate it >O not cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*shakes head* the things people come up with.
Oh but I love reading text books. *cough*
No it was before all that....if there was something before.
No I tried to take ou her eye by throwing the cat at her ...
*rubs head* my head hurts x.x

*shakes head* The things these people must be taking...
O: Well read mine and tell me all about biology.
I know there's been something since then, but~ my memory of those shows from that time is starting to fade. ^^
Now I know that hurts. x.x
Awww~ n.n Someone needs more cranberry juice.
Drugs havn't changed much in the last 20 years.
I wish. I was trying to brib jade to let me write notes for her history class.
I know it was major old school u.u;
coco was very sweet about it and only scratched under her eye and not her eye in it's glory ^___^
XD I just got food and it's better. @.@ I need to buy some cranberry juice.
I think these were a bunch of short movies analizing people... I'm going to try googling it. PX Okay... I actually found the title. ^^;; I remembered it being a Woody Allen movie so.. it's called "Everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask." I don't recommend it. But~ that's it.
But she'll never learn anything if you do it for her. :B
Heheh, the shows were better back then. :3
^___^ Good kitty.
o__o You're out? Sad, sad day...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*shakes head* the things people come up with.
Oh but I love reading text books. *cough*
No it was before all that....if there was something before.
No I tried to take ou her eye by throwing the cat at her ...
*rubs head* my head hurts x.x

*shakes head* The things these people must be taking...
O: Well read mine and tell me all about biology.
I know there's been something since then, but~ my memory of those shows from that time is starting to fade. ^^
Now I know that hurts. x.x
Awww~ n.n Someone needs more cranberry juice.
coco was very sweet about it and only scratched under her eye and not her eye in it's glory ^___^
I think these were a bunch of short movies analizing people... I'm going to try googling it. PX Okay... I actually found the title. ^^;; I remembered it being a Woody Allen movie so.. it's called "Everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask." I don't recommend it. But~ that's it.
^___^ Good kitty.
Xd sounds interesting.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh....oh XD yeah I saw that movie when I was 13 years old.
That's why she said no y.y
everything was better back then.
^^ coco was the bestest.
I know! We have other jucie but it's just not the same.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:35 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sounds like a good plan. I have a trunk from a long time ago but I havn't done anything with it :/
Ok.....sir ><
o.o don't so saying that....it get's dangerious and I add movies like blow dry and laderday saints.
Good. Because they ushally have all these warnings like don't put it over your head and such ^^; I took a picture of olive on my bed but lost it when i was putting it on the computer u.u but she was totally laying all over my bed. Oh XD I only have one cat so she kind of rules over everything.
You never sold it? o.O You always sell random events. I used to open the trunks for the housing items. I never once got anything good and I don't care for my house anyway. I'd rather have the gold to put t'wards a clothing item. ;]
Grrr... the other one. D; Miss. I'm a miss. D< XD; People have been calling me ma'am for a few years now. <.<
No, no~ I'm not that stupid. n.n That sucks. Recently a memory stick of ours was erased. One full of pictures that we hadn't backed up yet. It's very sad. u.u Ah~ cats tend to do that. One of my cat is twice the size of most small dogs. He tends to rule everything. ^^
I know! I need to sell it to keep my rep up. *nod nod* I agree. I would open the blue boxes or whatever since it could easily be nitemare headband >.> <.< I'm willing to take the risk.
I know >< you have told me about it before. Well I can call you sir since your in college but.... it doesn't sound right 'yes miss'
>3 if there is a will.
I was just checking @.@ sounds bad. I just got a lot of stock photo's today >< I'm excited.
Or save it for that rainy day you decide to work on your house. PX Exactly! >D But the other day, I opened a brown box.. to find a blue box. I've got to look through the list again to see if I want any of the items from the brown box that I have not yet gotten...
I have? XD I didn't know that. It's not that big of a deal to me. But thank you. :3
u.u There is a ..takes many years to complete.
You were just checking? >.> You had doubt in your mind!? Yes, I routinely make myself plastic bag masks and dress my animals up in them too. Fun, fun. ^^
XD My cat's just big boned, not the size of a medium dog, that's for sure. =] He's a big softy though. You can push him over all you want. My sister still has an old dolly stroller and we put him in it sometimes. It's the cutest thing. He sits in the stroller in let's his tail wag out the back. :3 ...Perhaps I should try youtubing. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:38 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

I make myself edd drop soup for lunch and I come back for the rest of it an my mom ate it >O not cool
How odd. o.O
:] There's always something good to make out of it. ...Too bad I'm a packrat and... I see good potential in a lot of things...
Indeed.
As if people aren't lost enough already. XD;

Aww~ leave it to moms to find the food you've made. XD;; That reminds me, I haven't eaten since breakfast. I should go find something. =]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ok.....sir ><
>3 if there is a will.
Or save it for that rainy day you decide to work on your house. PX Exactly! >D But the other day, I opened a brown box.. to find a blue box. I've got to look through the list again to see if I want any of the items from the brown box that I have not yet gotten...
I have? XD I didn't know that. It's not that big of a deal to me. But thank you. :3
You were just checking? >.> You had doubt in your mind!? Yes, I routinely make myself plastic bag masks and dress my animals up in them too. Fun, fun. ^^
XD My cat's just big boned, not the size of a medium dog, that's for sure. =] He's a big softy though. You can push him over all you want. My sister still has an old dolly stroller and we put him in it sometimes. It's the cutest thing. He sits in the stroller in let's his tail wag out the back. :3 ...Perhaps I should try youtubing. PX
House work X.X that's next year ( I said that last year) I wish we could put trash in our hosues so people can walk in and be like 'auu it's so dirty' Well some of those items are going up and up
It was in the summer.
years o.o
Well it wasn't like I was calling animal cruelty on you or anything. Who am I to talk? jade use to sleep in a cardbord box...
XD that's funny. We had a cat like that. his name was ike, he was such a pimp -.-

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:46 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

How odd. o.O
:] There's always something good to make out of it. ...Too bad I'm a packrat and... I see good potential in a lot of things...
Indeed.

Aww~ leave it to moms to find the food you've made. XD;; That reminds me, I haven't eaten since breakfast. I should go find something. =]
it's one of the tri sided ones <3
like hanging off the wall or.... a book mark!
i don't think there is a high need for it anyways.
Neddle in the hay.

Oh oh my turn! Go eat something! >3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:50 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^___^ Good kitty.
Xd sounds interesting.
^^ coco was the bestest.
XD You remember the exact age you saw it at? o.O I just caught that clip of it a couple years ago, actually, I was called in my another family member. We had a good laugh and went on our ways.
Smart girl.
It always is. ;]
Aww~ <3
No, it's never the same. Other juices or just that... other juice. ...The other day my dad grabbed a bottle of cranberry juice, told me not to touch it, that it was his juice and he was bringing it to his room. XDD I'm just hoping that it wasn't my last one. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^___^ Good kitty.
Xd sounds interesting.
^^ coco was the bestest.
XD You remember the exact age you saw it at? o.O I just caught that clip of it a couple years ago, actually, I was called in my another family member. We had a good laugh and went on our ways.
Smart girl.
It always is. ;]
Aww~ <3
No, it's never the same. Other juices or just that... other juice. ...The other day my dad grabbed a bottle of cranberry juice, told me not to touch it, that it was his juice and he was bringing it to his room. XDD I'm just hoping that it wasn't my last one. PX
Mars rented it ^^
All of this movies are funny and preverted.
*tear* sooo not fair.
except the school food...it jsut got better other then worse.
I keep a picture of him on my wall i should scan it in some day
XD that's funny. My family like polmagrantit juice so I don't have that threat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>3 if there is a will.
House work X.X that's next year ( I said that last year) I wish we could put trash in our hosues so people can walk in and be like 'auu it's so dirty' Well some of those items are going up and up
It was in the summer.
years o.o
Well it wasn't like I was calling animal cruelty on you or anything. Who am I to talk? jade use to sleep in a cardbord box...
XD that's funny. We had a cat like that. his name was ike, he was such a pimp -.-
XD houses don't take long to put together. Although~ I really could care less how my house looks. I actually prefer to have very little items in it because of how much space they take up. Has gavsim got its housing simulator up and running? I haven't checked on that in a looong time. You should go on Towns. Just because. Just to see if it'll work. >3
It would probably have to be. PX
Yes.
:3 Oh my~ I've made little houses out of cardboard boxes.

And~~ as an answer to that one post that sayd go eat. I was in the kitchen while it was being prepared and... as I typed this up I was told that it is ready. be back in a bit. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>3 if there is a will.
It was in the summer.
years o.o
XD houses don't take long to put together. Although~ I really could care less how my house looks. I actually prefer to have very little items in it because of how much space they take up. Has gavsim got its housing simulator up and running? I haven't checked on that in a looong time. You should go on Towns. Just because. Just to see if it'll work. >3
It would probably have to be. PX
Yes.
:3 Oh my~ I've made little houses out of cardboard boxes.

And~~ as an answer to that one post that sayd go eat. I was in the kitchen while it was being prepared and... as I typed this up I was told that it is ready. be back in a bit. =]
So? I hide all my house items on ect's account.
o.o i don't know. I will write it on my to do list.
^^; it's hard to time thing by seasons.
~
She was a baby at the time but I think we have all done that before.

I went in the kitchen and they tried to make me help make dinner. Dangerious place the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

How odd. o.O
Indeed.

it's one of the tri sided ones <3
like hanging off the wall or.... a book mark!
i don't think there is a high need for it anyways.
Neddle in the hay.

Oh oh my turn! Go eat something! >3
Ooo~ I never really liked those. They were the only ones I could find whenever I wanted to find a 12' ruler.
O: I finally finished a project of mine. Well, mostly finished. All of my jewelry now hangs on a peg board in my room. It's much easier to find things now. :3
There is when it comes to using the rulers. o .o

Done. ;D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:51 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Xd sounds interesting.
^^ coco was the bestest.
Smart girl.
It always is. ;]
Aww~ <3
Mars rented it ^^
All of this movies are funny and preverted.
*tear* sooo not fair.
except the school food...it jsut got better other then worse.
I keep a picture of him on my wall i should scan it in some day
XD that's funny. My family like polmagrantit juice so I don't have that threat.
The movies people find~
pretty much~
Eh, you won't have that this fall?
Really? Mine was good... and then got worse.
Aww. :3 I only have two pictures of my cat Mow-Mow. ...That's why I've always taken a lot of pictures of my kitties now.
Ah~ that's good. ^^ My family just drinks.. milk. So they usually grab for the milk.
o___o Someone just shot off like ten big fireworks.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games