Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Can I get one? Apparently I'm a bully because I don't see the huge difference between people who are bigoted against ethnicities and people who are bigoted against relgions.

If you present your membership card I'll get you one.
You do have your card, right?
It's in here somewhere. I have a lot of memberships you see. It's probably next to my citation for being discerning from the Society of Laughable Open-Mindedness.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Can I get one? Apparently I'm a bully because I don't see the huge difference between people who are bigoted against ethnicities and people who are bigoted against relgions.

It's in here somewhere. I have a lot of memberships you see. It's probably next to my citation for being discerning from the Society of Laughable Open-Mindedness.
You keep those tickets? I use them to pad out Buckland's books when it comes to making the camp fires.

In other news, apparently the Roma aren't a race/ethnicity. stressed  

TeaDidikai

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn

You keep those tickets? I use them to pad out Buckland's books when it comes to making the camp fires.

You mean you aren't used to blipping out of existence every few days? By now, I only find it inconvenient when it happens when I'm in the shower.

Also, warrior is just another word for murderer, and all deity centric religions are actually subject to the whims and happiness of humans. Just so you know. I thought you might be wondering.

As an aside, I would only ever accept that Galina Krasskova walks "the warrior's path" if the above were true. Since it's not, she can shut the ******** up about being a Valkyrie any time now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
You mean you aren't used to blipping out of existence every few days? By now, I only find it inconvenient when it happens when I'm in the shower.
That only happens in a puff of logic, not a puff of stupidity.

Quote:
Also, warrior is just another word for murderer, and all deity centric religions are actually subject to the whims and happiness of humans. Just so you know. I thought you might be wondering.
Damn. Why do I keep missing these memos.

Quote:
As an aside, I would only ever accept that Galina Krasskova walks "the warrior's path" if the above were true. Since it's not, she can shut the ******** up about being a Valkyrie any time now.
Which one is she again?  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:28 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn

Can someone send me a new copy? Mine got worn out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 pm
TeaDidikai

You would be happy to know that I considered the Rroma and "special minorities" (as the article we were analyzing was referring to) in my recent urban planning essay. I actually wrote a few paragraphs rather angrily in response. xD  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm
They didn't respond. At all. No acknowledgment.

Apparently the posting started early. I'm on EST, and PST is about 3 hours behind me. So I posted at 2107, according to my clocks.

The thread was closed at 2125 or so, with no response to my post.

In completely unrelated news; the douche is a douche. He was a terd, too young to comprehend what he was asking of me and what I was offering him. May he realize what he passed up on when ever it is denied to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:28 am
Happy fifth birthday. Daddy loves you and misses you. Daddy's sorry he can't be there.  

Hawk Atreides

Hawk Atreides

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 am
Wow, today has just been full of things setting me off, and I've only been awake seven hours. The latest? I'm getting tired of one of my friends talking down to me. Yes, he's all of two years older than me (making him 32 to my 30!). Yes, he has a Ph.D. (in French). Yes, he teaches at a University. That doesn't mean that every time I post a link on Facebook I want him jumping in to tell me why what I've posted is bad. Case in point: The "Birds of Prey" song in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

My thought: A group of female heroes using intuition and improvisation to not only get themselves out of a hot spot, but managing to make quite a few jokes at the expense of the Old Boys' Club. So the Batman bit at the end was almost crass, but they were trying to get him to snap out of amnesia. Still, they capped the whole thing off with a big "You owe us, Bats", leaving them the clear victor without resorting to violence. I should share this - some of my friends would enjoy this.

His response: ... and feminism is set back 30 years...oi.

Between that and the way he tries to intervene when my wife and I try to discipline my stepson for getting out of line at said friend's house, I'm really starting to think I'm not that interested in his friendship anymore. He's gotten more and more self-important and seems as if he's constantly trying to make sure that everyone remembers he's above them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 pm
I think the worst part about being sick is the anger and paranoia. Which are both warning signs that I'm getting sick, but I can't tell the difference between them and my normal anger and paranoia, so I don't do anything.

Also, I suppose the not making any sense and not being able to filter out what's a good idea and what's a terrible idea.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Dear body: glad you are responding to meds so well. Other parts? Fall in line and no worst case scenarios.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 am
Rant from last night. I was too blasted tired to do anything other then sleep.

To the city government.
It snows here. It snows a lot. We have lake effect snow this time of year as well.
Every weather center in the area and even across the country predicted large snowfalls yesterday.
When it started snowing at 10:30 am and the white-out hadn't stopped by 12:30 you should have put the blasted snow plows out on the roads!
I realize that we're operating under a deficit. I realize that you're trying to save every dime you can. So don't salt when there's not ice, but plow the damn roads!
It took me 4 hours and 10 minutes to traverse the 45 minute drive home! 2 hours of that was spent just getting to my car!
Lanes once I finally got to the freeway, that I HAVE to take to get home, were just a guess at best.
The shear number of accidents on that road will cost the city more in repairing the guardrails then it would have cost to put the plow trucks out in the first place.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:03 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn

I actually hope she keeps blathering like an idiot. I would suspect that, upon the time of her death, ENCOUNTERING a Valkyrie when you've spent a large amount of time claiming you are one incites a rather interesting "conversation". It's too bad that walking the "warrior's path" won't really do much for her at that point. twisted

TeaDidikai
Which one is she again?

She would be the one that mixes her BDSM into her Norse Reconstructionism. She claims she's also married to Odin, claims she is a Valkyrie, and unless I remember incorrectly was also the one that started that Godatheow(sp?)/God Slave business.

I own both the books she put out on Norse Recon, and when I found out how twisted she was, I was quite shocked; she never displayed those tendencies in her writing on the subject. A couple of wonky ideas? Yeah. But not the utter delusions she seemed to subscribe too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Kuroiban
Celeblin Galadeneryn

I actually hope she keeps blathering like an idiot. I would suspect that, upon the time of her death, ENCOUNTERING a Valkyrie when you've spent a large amount of time claiming you are one incites a rather interesting "conversation". It's too bad that walking the "warrior's path" won't really do much for her at that point. twisted

Galina: But, I was on the warrior's path! I HAVE to be a Valkyrie!
Valkyrie: Really? Cause it looks more like you got tied up along the way...  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Hawk Atreides

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 pm
saint dreya
Galina: But, I was on the warrior's path! I HAVE to be a Valkyrie!
Valkyrie: Really? Cause it looks more like you got tied up along the way...
cool YEEEEEEEEAH!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games