Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXKmKXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:28 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Kisuke Uchiha
Nickname: Kise

Birthdate: July 15th

Height: 1.80cm
Weight: 70kg

Nindo: "Peace can never be achieved by violence"
Personality: Kisuke is a shinobi that loves peace and would often act as a pacifist. He is quite insightful and would often observe his surroundings and how the atmosphere felt. At times he is cheerful and bashful.

Village: Konohagakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 375
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Element: Fire
Chakra Color: Malevolent Violet
Chakra Materialization: My Chakra appears like a flickering aura

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Perception
Weaknesses:
• Low Stamina
• Fragile Body
Fears:
• Death
• War

Class Disciplines :
• Inception
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu (1) post faster
• Learns Bloodline Techniques (1) post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Speed is slightly increased when he is fully focused.
Sharingan Abilities:
• To Hypnotize
• Clarity

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 14
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: 62cm
Weapon Weight: 1.1kg
Weapon Location: Placed at Kisuke's back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Kisuke was born into the Uchiha Clan his family wasn't all that special but they were renowned shinobi that greatly earned the respect of their peers. Growing up Kisuke was trained daily by his father pushing him to become a great shinobi. Due to the strain his father placed on his young body his body wasn't able to recover and became quite fragile not being able to take alot of strong blows. Kisuke acquired hatred towards his father after the event. Eventually he was able to become a great shinobi all on his own honing his skills and using his hatred as a tool for motivation. At the young age of 8 Kisuke were starting to question things like, Why do people kill each other? How do wars start? Can Peace really be achieved? He saw things in a different light well different from the children around his age at least. Growing up into his teenage years Kisuke was a cheerful young lad that liked to play with his friends. It was around this time that he vowed he will become strong enough to give his family and friends eternal peace.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:28 am
xXKmKXx
User Image

Personality: Kisuke is a shinobi that loves peace and would often act as a pacifist. He is quite insightful and would often observe his surroundings and how the atmosphere felt. At times he is cheerful and bashful.

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Perception
Weaknesses:
• Low Stamina
• Fragile Body
Fears:
• Death
• War

Class Disciplines :
• Inception
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Sharingan Abilities:
• To Hypnotize
• Clarity

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

• Shuriken x20
• String
• Kunai x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Kisuke was born into the Uchiha Clan his family wasn't all that special but they were renowned shinobi that greatly earned the respect of their peers. Growing up Kisuke was trained daily by his father pushing him to become a great shinobi. Due to the strain his father placed on his young body his body wasn't able to recover and became quite fragile not being able to take alot of strong blows. Kisuke acquired hatred towards his father after the event. Eventually he was able to become a great shinobi all on his own honing his skills and using his hatred as a tool for motivation. At the young age of 8 Kisuke were starting to question things like, Why do people kill each other? How do wars start? Can Peace really be achieved? He saw things in a different light well different from the children around his age at least. Growing up into his teenage years Kisuke was a cheerful young lad that liked to play with his friends. It was around this time that he vowed he will become strong enough to give his family and friends eternal peace.

Alright. Few small gripes here. I'll tackle these as simply as possible.
1st:: Village choice: You got lucky here. I was just writing out another villager for no activity within the last month and who has received but ignored the several PMs I sent here. But for future reference, when a village is listed as [Closed] It means they have hit their operational cap and are closed to new applicants.

2nd:: Inventory: Alright, this one is simple. You are permitted to start out with a primary weapon. This would be any base weapon type, bow/crossbow, sword, staff, lance, etc. I would advise you to take this chance to fix that and add something in.

Second problem with your inventory is your amounts. You have 20 Shuriken, string, and 10 Kunai. String does not count as a projectile weapon, thus it takes it out of the running. The other issue is your projectile count is 30. We start with a total of 15. Please correct this as well.

3rd:: Fears and Profession: A fear of dying is always understandable, but for your fear to be death implies you have a fear of simply witnessing death or being near it. And a fear of war, as a shinobi, it is your job to fight on behalf of your country, especially if a wartime were to come. I advise revision once more.

4th:: Sharingan abilities: The Sharingan come with one of the lines for their use pre-selected. This being To Copy, we do allow the use of a PA to change To Copy to another selected Ability, however.

Beyond the last three issues I pointed out, I don't see a large problem. So please, address these and quote me with the updated profile once you have.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

xXKmKXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:41 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
User Image

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Perception
Weaknesses:
• Low Stamina
• Fragile Body
Fears:
• Death
• War

Class Disciplines :
• Inception
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Sharingan Abilities:
• To Hypnotize
• Clarity
• To See
• To Copy

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:

• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:12 pm
AandOE
"XAyame_HatakeX"
All you need to do is repost your profile letting mods know that you went away for a legit reason. I give you approval to do so because I understand I had my son in January.

Im attempting to get back into the guild after a few months AFK due to IRL issues. I just had my third child and have been dealing with some other issues id rather not get into. Id earned 3 just by training before i had to leave.

My last post was [ X]

This is just me seeking reapproval i guess sweatdrop

User Image
Full Name: Yukie Allixander Havick
Nickname: Bulls eye the blind eye.

Birthdate: August 9th

Height: 4.9 inch's
Weight: 97.5 pounds

Nindo: "To leave a legacy to be remembered by, one way or another. Ill be remembered because if im not remembered then ill have lived and died never having existed to the future. The past can't remember tomorrow so i need tomorrow to remember today. That is why i fight. That i why ill die only when im ready. When iv proven my skills and left the world scared with my name written in blood..."
Personality: Yukie is of the mindset that if you can then its always better to do things yourself then relay on others. People are unreliable, unpredictably and uncontrollable in her eyes. Worse still people can be corrupted and turned against you. That's not to say she doesn't have a select few she counts as her trusted friends but the list is short and she trust very few within that list with her personal secrets.

She generally has a hard time getting along with and opening up to most people and finds solitude more comforting then company. She'd rather have a book then a chattering know nothing fool of a partner. She also can't stand incompetent people and will often times try to avoid them if she can.

Shes unafraid to confront people, even her superiors, with an opinion of things and while she does respect them she often times comes off as hot headed, unrefined and over confident and even unpredictable herself. Though shes proven more then competent to to execute orders even if not in the fashion shes directed to. Her way of thinking is to get to the end goal even if the fashion in which its accomplished differs from what shes suppose to do.

For all her flaws though shes a natural born leader and will assume command of any situation if given the chance. What she might lack in battle experience and people skills she more then makes up for with ingenuity, raw natural skill.

To those few who do know her personally however shes not the same person on the battle field as she is off it. To the rare few she will bequest her secret gender problems with. Otherwise keeping it a secret even from her teachers due to personal fears and emotional short falls.

While she might be a little brutish and cruel on the battle field her nature when off the clock is much more soft hearted and kind. She's secretly desires someone to share her life with but fears her gender to be the single biggest problem and thus will push people away who might other wise accept her for whom she is.

Village: Hidden Sand Village Sunagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Sensor

Bloodline: Hyuuga clan

Traits:
• All Hyuuga have featureless, or nearly featureless, white eyes.
• All Hyuuga are able to use their Byakugan from birth.
• All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.

Restrictions:
• Only those of the Hyuuga Clan can learn the art of the Gentle Fist Taijutsu Style without begging or bartering to be taught it.
• The Byakugan only grants 359º vision. You have one critical blind spot.

Byakugan Usage:
• The Byakugan requires a handsign and [15] chakra to activate.
• The Byakugan stays active until the user sees fit.

Byakugan Abilities:
• The Byakugan grants a radial third-person view.
• The Byakugan can see the exact workings of the chakra system.
• The Byakugan can see through solid objects.
• The Byakugan is not effected by basic obscuring methods. ( Smoke pellets, fog, etc. )
• The Byakugan can magnify, zoom, & see within the infrared spectrum.
• Unlike a transplanted Sharingan, a transplanted Byakugan can be activated and deactivated at will.

Chakra Pool: 350
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Water & Wind
Chakra Color: Pink
Chakra Materialization: Only in time of great distress or pain does her chakra take on the special aspect of looking like the ethereal waving roots and branch's of a tree.

Strengths:
• Long to Mid Range Combat: Likes her targets to be at least 15 feet away
• Combat Assassination Tactics
Weaknesses:
• Direct combat in which she had no quarters for tricks or hiding.
• Over confident and will often times under estimate her foes.
Fears:
• Those shes close to discovering that shes secretly male by birth and shunning her for it.
• Torture

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from her sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster
• Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Increase Ryo rewards by 1.5x
• can perform single hand jutsu signs to reduce to jutsu casting speed.

Ryo: 両{Money} 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 03 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Range: about 60-70 feet
Weapon Weight: 3 pounds
Weapon Location: Back
• Low bow

Summoning Type: Nona
Summon Sage: None
Pacts: None

• Shuriken x3
• Kunai x3
• Entry personal flack arrow x3
• Basic Arrow x6

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
• D - Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] Learned: 10-15-2015
Suiton [ Water ]
• B - Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ] Learned: 10-15-2015
• D - Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] Learned: 10-15-2015
Fuuton [ Wind ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• N/A

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pending
• N/A

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

pending
• N/A

Born by a Hyuuga clan mother Yukie was a secret even to her own father. Born far from the hidden lead village, and hidden away for reasons unknown she was to be raised without anyone ever knowing she had existed. Even her mothers conception was so closely guarded a secret that no one in the leaf village save for three others even knew and by the time anyone would or could have found out her mother had been deployed on a covert mission. Whatever the reasons for such secrecy may never be known. Mission details, if any exist, are sure to be rare in the extreme and will be a leaf village secret for sure so its unlikely Yukie will ever find out the truth ...

She would be raised for two years in secret. A decommissioned and forgotten war bunker severing as her home in that time. Its unknown by whom but at some point around her third birthday an assassin stuck the bunker. Killing her mother, leaving her skinned and hanging at the neck by a noose from a tree. Yukie has by some miracle escaped the same fate but no facing starvation fled into the wilds. Days into her travel she collapsed. Close to death, covered in cuts scraps and bruises she was only saved by a passing group of Sand village Jounin on their way home after a mission at the edge of their lands.

At first she was thought blind and thus of no ninja skill value so given food and bed she was left in an Orphanage for two more years before it become clear her blindness was anything but. Seen now as a grand prize, A wielder of the Byakugan

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:10 pm
xXKmKXx
User Image

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Perception
Weaknesses:
• Low Stamina
• Fragile Body
Fears:
• Death
• War

Class Disciplines :
• Inception
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Sharingan Abilities:
• To Hypnotize
• Clarity
• To See
• To Copy

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:

• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Alright. Aside from the inventory thing, you ignored everything else I said.
Let's take this again from the top.

1:: Sharingan Abilities: Copy is a MUST. Taking one of the two you get. Take a look over those other three abilities and choose ONE to go alongside To Copy.

2:: Fears:: You keep that set of fears, you're going to have a bad time in the Shinobi world.

Fix these issues as you see fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:19 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
AandOE
"XAyame_HatakeX"
All you need to do is repost your profile letting mods know that you went away for a legit reason. I give you approval to do so because I understand I had my son in January.

Im attempting to get back into the guild after a few months AFK due to IRL issues. I just had my third child and have been dealing with some other issues id rather not get into. Id earned 3 just by training before i had to leave.

My last post was [ X]

This is just me seeking reapproval i guess sweatdrop

User Image
Full Name: Yukie Allixander Havick
Nickname: Bulls eye the blind eye.

Birthdate: August 9th

Height: 4.9 inch's
Weight: 97.5 pounds

Nindo: "To leave a legacy to be remembered by, one way or another. Ill be remembered because if im not remembered then ill have lived and died never having existed to the future. The past can't remember tomorrow so i need tomorrow to remember today. That is why i fight. That i why ill die only when im ready. When iv proven my skills and left the world scared with my name written in blood..."
Personality: Yukie is of the mindset that if you can then its always better to do things yourself then relay on others. People are unreliable, unpredictably and uncontrollable in her eyes. Worse still people can be corrupted and turned against you. That's not to say she doesn't have a select few she counts as her trusted friends but the list is short and she trust very few within that list with her personal secrets.

She generally has a hard time getting along with and opening up to most people and finds solitude more comforting then company. She'd rather have a book then a chattering know nothing fool of a partner. She also can't stand incompetent people and will often times try to avoid them if she can.

Shes unafraid to confront people, even her superiors, with an opinion of things and while she does respect them she often times comes off as hot headed, unrefined and over confident and even unpredictable herself. Though shes proven more then competent to to execute orders even if not in the fashion shes directed to. Her way of thinking is to get to the end goal even if the fashion in which its accomplished differs from what shes suppose to do.

For all her flaws though shes a natural born leader and will assume command of any situation if given the chance. What she might lack in battle experience and people skills she more then makes up for with ingenuity, raw natural skill.

To those few who do know her personally however shes not the same person on the battle field as she is off it. To the rare few she will bequest her secret gender problems with. Otherwise keeping it a secret even from her teachers due to personal fears and emotional short falls.

While she might be a little brutish and cruel on the battle field her nature when off the clock is much more soft hearted and kind. She's secretly desires someone to share her life with but fears her gender to be the single biggest problem and thus will push people away who might other wise accept her for whom she is.

Village: Hidden Sand Village Sunagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu

Bloodline: Hyuuga clan

Traits:
• All Hyuuga have featureless, or nearly featureless, white eyes.
• All Hyuuga are able to use their Byakugan from birth.
• All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.

Restrictions:
• Only those of the Hyuuga Clan can learn the art of the Gentle Fist Taijutsu Style without begging or bartering to be taught it.
• The Byakugan only grants 359º vision. You have one critical blind spot.

Byakugan Usage:
• The Byakugan requires a handsign and [15] chakra to activate.
• The Byakugan stays active until the user sees fit.

Byakugan Abilities:
• The Byakugan grants a radial third-person view.
• The Byakugan can see the exact workings of the chakra system.
• The Byakugan can see through solid objects.
• The Byakugan is not effected by basic obscuring methods. ( Smoke pellets, fog, etc. )
• The Byakugan can magnify, zoom, & see within the infrared spectrum.
• Unlike a transplanted Sharingan, a transplanted Byakugan can be activated and deactivated at will.

Chakra Pool: 350
Chakra Element: Water & Wind
Chakra Color: Pink
Chakra Materialization: Only in time of great distress or pain does her chakra take on the special aspect of looking like the ethereal waving roots and branch's of a tree.

Strengths:
• Long to Mid Range Combat: Likes her targets to be at least 15 feet away
• Combat Assassination Tactics
Weaknesses:
• Direct combat in which she had no quarters for tricks or hiding.
• Over confident and will often times under estimate her foes.
Fears:
• Those shes close to discovering that shes secretly male by birth and shunning her for it.
• Torture

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from her sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster
• Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Increase Ryo rewards by 1.5x
• can perform single hand jutsu signs to reduce to jutsu casting speed.

Ryo: 両{Money} 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 03 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Range: about 60-70 feet
Weapon Weight: 3 pounds
Weapon Location: Back
• Low bow

Summoning Type: Nona
Summon Sage: None
Pacts: None

• Shuriken x3
• Kunai x3
• Entry personal flack arrow x3
• Basic Arrow x6

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
• D - Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] Learned: 10-15-2015
Suiton [ Water ]
• B - Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ] Learned: 10-15-2015
• D - Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] Learned: 10-15-2015
Fuuton [ Wind ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• N/A

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pending
• N/A

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

pending
• N/A

Born by a Hyuuga clan mother Yukie was a secret even to her own father. Born far from the hidden lead village, and hidden away for reasons unknown she was to be raised without anyone ever knowing she had existed. Even her mothers conception was so closely guarded a secret that no one in the leaf village save for three others even knew and by the time anyone would or could have found out her mother had been deployed on a covert mission. Whatever the reasons for such secrecy may never be known. Mission details, if any exist, are sure to be rare in the extreme and will be a leaf village secret for sure so its unlikely Yukie will ever find out the truth ...

She would be raised for two years in secret. A decommissioned and forgotten war bunker severing as her home in that time. Its unknown by whom but at some point around her third birthday an assassin stuck the bunker. Killing her mother, leaving her skinned and hanging at the neck by a noose from a tree. Yukie has by some miracle escaped the same fate but no facing starvation fled into the wilds. Days into her travel she collapsed. Close to death, covered in cuts scraps and bruises she was only saved by a passing group of Sand village Jounin on their way home after a mission at the edge of their lands.

At first she was thought blind and thus of no ninja skill value so given food and bed she was left in an Orphanage for two more years before it become clear her blindness was anything but. Seen now as a grand prize, A wielder of the Byakugan

Alright. I've no problem with the character returning, but you do still have to place in another Bloodline Approval Application. You finish that, and I will approve this profile.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

xXKmKXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:55 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
User Image

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Perception
Weaknesses:
• Low Stamina
• Fragile Body
Fears:
• Losing your loved ones
• Being a burden to someone

Class Disciplines :
• Inception
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Sharingan Abilities:
• Clarity
• To Copy

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:

• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Kisuke was born into the Uchiha Clan his family wasn't all that special but they were renowned shinobi that greatly earned the respect of their peers. Growing up Kisuke was trained daily by his father pushing him to become a great shinobi. Due to the strain his father placed on his young body his body wasn't able to recover and became quite fragile not being able to take alot of strong blows. Kisuke acquired hatred towards his father after the event. Eventually he was able to become a great shinobi all on his own honing his skills and using his hatred as a tool for motivation. At the young age of 8 Kisuke were starting to question things like, Why do people kill each other? How do wars start? Can Peace really be achieved? He saw things in a different light well different from the children around his age at least. Growing up into his teenage years Kisuke was a cheerful young lad that liked to play with his friends. It was around this time that he vowed he will become strong enough to give his family and friends eternal peace. For his skill set he was proficient with swords which is his primary choice of weaponry favoring its range rather than a mere kunai.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 pm
xXKmKXx
Wolfe Whitehorn
User Image

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Perception
Weaknesses:
• Low Stamina
• Fragile Body
Fears:
• Losing your loved ones
• Being a burden to someone

Class Disciplines :
• Inception
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Sharingan Abilities:
• Clarity
• To Copy

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:

• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Kisuke was born into the Uchiha Clan his family wasn't all that special but they were renowned shinobi that greatly earned the respect of their peers. Growing up Kisuke was trained daily by his father pushing him to become a great shinobi. Due to the strain his father placed on his young body his body wasn't able to recover and became quite fragile not being able to take alot of strong blows. Kisuke acquired hatred towards his father after the event. Eventually he was able to become a great shinobi all on his own honing his skills and using his hatred as a tool for motivation. At the young age of 8 Kisuke were starting to question things like, Why do people kill each other? How do wars start? Can Peace really be achieved? He saw things in a different light well different from the children around his age at least. Growing up into his teenage years Kisuke was a cheerful young lad that liked to play with his friends. It was around this time that he vowed he will become strong enough to give his family and friends eternal peace. For his skill set he was proficient with swords which is his primary choice of weaponry favoring its range rather than a mere kunai.

Approved  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 am
User Image
Full Name: Honō Hokori
Nickname:

Birthdate: 21st / March

Height: [ 5.9m / 19'35'' ]
Weight: [ 62k / 136lbs ]

Nindo: "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I."
Personality:
Calm and composed, Honō is an indivdual used the peaceful nature of his
work instead of the chaotic fields of battle. He prefers to avoid conflict,
sticking to the back lines and giving support from the shadows. The nature of
his work has sharpened his eyes to recognise tiny details, giving him better
insight in the surroundings and people he is with.

Village: Kumogakure
Class: Worker

Bloodline: Hari Clan

Chakra Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Katon [ Fire ] & Doton [ Earth ]
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Clawed hands

Aspects:
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

Ryo: 両0,000
AC: 0,000

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Smithing Job Titles:
Glassblowing : Apprentice
Woodworking : Apprentice
Tailoring
Infusion Artificer

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Tanto
Weapon Range: 15cm | 5.9in
Weapon Weight: .5k | 17ounce
Weapon Location: Left Hip

• 4x Black Eggs
• 8x Glass throwing spikes
• 2x Shuriken
• 1x Kunai
• ---

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
[ E - R a n k ]

[ X - R a n k ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

▬▬┤|B l o o d l i n e

• -

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• -

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

-
• -

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

-
• -

Born into the Hari Clan, Honō came from lesser members, learning to be subserviant to his stronger and higher stationed relatives. Honō's family are workers by trade, and have not had a shinobi in their direct heritage for many years - Honō is not much different. While blessed with some capabilities, he actually takes pride and crafts with love with most of his work. Known for his lack of motivation, he relies on the commissions of his family's clients and his own imagination to keep him active. When he has free time, he sketches out future projects and relaxes at home - being the living quarters above the family workshop.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:36 pm
BlackFruity

[ Approved ]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:52 am
(I'm putting Nishimoto Kentaro in storage for now, since I'm not having fun using him at all. He's too similar to what I usually play. I'm trading him out for this character in Konoha.)
User Image
Full Name: Miroku Mugen
Nickname: Baby dragon, amber wisp.

Birthdate: The twenty seventh of September.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 162 lbs.

Nindo: "I don't think anyone should live their lives in worry. In anticipation or anxiety. I'll find all the answers, for everyone."
Personality: Miroku is selfless in all the wrong ways. He employs self destructive behavior for the sake of greater goals, and commits to others due to an obligation to the dead. He doesn't know what is socially right or wrong, and opts for simple ways to end otherwise tense situations, even if it makes him the most hated person in the room. There are a lot of emotions he doesn't personally understand or know of, so offending others is easy due to a lack of empathy. Still though, it's possible for him to make friends if others understand his situation. Despite his flaws, he's determined to help people, and isn't that what matters most?

Village: Konoha.
Title: Genin.
First Class: Sensor

Bloodline: Kinmukugan

Chakra Pool: 400
Stamina Pool: 100
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Suiton
Chakra Color: Blue.
Chakra Materialization: His chakra swirls around him, taking on the form of many dragon ouroboros devouring themselves around him.

Strengths:
• Miroku is very intelligent and talented. He can use a mixture of his bloodline, wits, and knowledge of archery to turn battlefields into a playground for him.
• He has the makings of an amazing scout or detective force. His high skill in both tracking and hunting, added by his sketch skills and special eyes make it hard for anything to keep hidden from him.
Weaknesses:
• His close combat skill isn't that impressive. Miroku can manage with some basic ninja tool combat, but he won't match up with close combat specialists. If one finds themselves face to face with the boy, and he hadn't baited the situation for some kind of trap, the opponent will find themselves having the upper hand.
• Fighting in an area like an open plain sucks for him. He's much better in a forest or city setting, where he can lay focus points and traps. Being out in the open is both uncomfortable for him and an obvious weakness.
Fears:
• Due to an event as a young child, Miroku is rather afraid of the ocean. Or just the threat of being under the water. He has no tactical advantage there, he doesn't know what could be around him, and his focal points aren't useful.
• He's rather afraid of the thought that someone could one day possibly read him like a book. Know all his moves, what he might be thinking. He's not antisocial by any means, however because of this, he's more prone to hiding his complexities, such as the dark within him or the truths to why he is who he is.

Class Disciplines :
• Resolution
• Zoom
Reductions:
• Mugen clan members learn Fuuton [ Wind ] ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu two [2] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu two [2] posts faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Archer: Starts with Uwame and Kyoukan Ya as Bukijutsu techniques, however cannot learn close range Bukikutsu or Taijutsu.
• Kinmukugan Prodigy: Just as Genjutsu can be cast on Focus Points, Miroku can do the same, using his points as a channel to cast genjutsu, within reason. (Can use visual Genjutsu on someone who looks at the point, however can't just cast a sound based one from it.)

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 08 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 00

Weapon Type: Recurve Bow
Weapon Range: 64 inches long.
Weapon Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Weapon Location: Back.

• 11x Arrows
• 4x Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Kinmukugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Uwame

Kyoukan Ya

Miroku Mugen. Born with the Kinmukugan, he was destined to have his sights set on great things from the very beginning. At least, that's what his clan decided for him. From the time he could wield a bow, Miroku was put through unreasonably rigorous training, since his potential to be grand in his Dojutsu was off the charts. Failure to succeed led to waking up in the middle of a large body of water in the night, with water crashing down on all sides. Unable to use his amber eyes, completely unaware of his surroundings, lost and alone, it was truly an effective punishment.

Through it all, what kept him happy was his parents. Since he was the star child who could make the Mugen shine again, they didn't rebel against what the clan was putting him through, however they were always there for him. Never harassing him or putting him down, always spending time when he wasn't training. One could imagine what Miroku went through when his father ended up going missing for weeks. Any trackers within the clan couldn't find them, and the young prodigy ended up running away to search for himself. Following what remained of his chakra signature, he ended up being the one to find his father.

Anything that happened between then and now hasn't been spoken of by Miroku. He's mentioned that he has an obligation to the dead, and to the potential pain of others, but as it stands nobody knows why. It was mentioned though that he came to Konoha when he was fourteen because he wanted to make his own path in life. Whether he left his clan with their permission or not is currently unknown. After a year in the academy, he's been known as a detective of sorts in the village. A tracker as well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:23 pm
The Shenpai
(I'm putting Nishimoto Kentaro in storage for now, since I'm not having fun using him at all. He's too similar to what I usually play. I'm trading him out for this character in Konoha.)
User Image
Full Name: Miroku Mugen
Nickname: Baby dragon, amber wisp.

Birthdate: The twenty seventh of September.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 162 lbs.

Nindo: "I don't think anyone should live their lives in worry. In anticipation or anxiety. I'll find all the answers, for everyone."
Personality: Miroku is selfless in all the wrong ways. He employs self destructive behavior for the sake of greater goals, and commits to others due to an obligation to the dead. He doesn't know what is socially right or wrong, and opts for simple ways to end otherwise tense situations, even if it makes him the most hated person in the room. There are a lot of emotions he doesn't personally understand or know of, so offending others is easy due to a lack of empathy. Still though, it's possible for him to make friends if others understand his situation. Despite his flaws, he's determined to help people, and isn't that what matters most?

Village: Konoha.
First Class: Sensor

Bloodline: Kinmukugan

Chakra Pool: 400
Stamina Pool: 100
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Suiton
Chakra Color: Blue.
Chakra Materialization: His chakra swirls around him, taking on the form of many dragon ouroboros devouring themselves around him.

Strengths:
• Miroku is very intelligent and talented. He can use a mixture of his bloodline, wits, and knowledge of archery to turn battlefields into a playground for him.
• He has the makings of an amazing scout or detective force. His high skill in both tracking and hunting, added by his sketch skills and special eyes make it hard for anything to keep hidden from him.
Weaknesses:
• His close combat skill isn't that impressive. Miroku can manage with some basic ninja tool combat, but he won't match up with close combat specialists. If one finds themselves face to face with the boy, and he hadn't baited the situation for some kind of trap, the opponent will find themselves having the upper hand.
• Fighting in an area like an open plain sucks for him. He's much better in a forest or city setting, where he can lay focus points and traps. Being out in the open is both uncomfortable for him and an obvious weakness.
Fears:
• Due to an event as a young child, Miroku is rather afraid of the ocean. Or just the threat of being under the water. He has no tactical advantage there, he doesn't know what could be around him, and his focal points aren't useful.
• He's rather afraid of the thought that someone could one day possibly read him like a book. Know all his moves, what he might be thinking. He's not antisocial by any means, however because of this, he's more prone to hiding his complexities, such as the dark within him or the truths to why he is who he is.

Class Disciplines :
• Resolution
• Zoom
Reductions:
• Mugen clan members learn Fuuton [ Wind ] ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu two [2] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu two [2] posts faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Archer: Starts with Uwame and Kyoukan Ya as Bukijutsu techniques, however cannot learn close range Bukikutsu or Taijutsu.
• Kinmukugan Prodigy: Just as Genjutsu can be cast on Focus Points, Miroku can do the same, using his points as a channel to cast genjutsu, within reason. (Can use visual Genjutsu on someone who looks at the point, however can't just cast a sound based one from it.)

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 08 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 00

Weapon Type: Recurve Bow
Weapon Range: 64 inches long.
Weapon Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Weapon Location: Back.

• 11x Arrows
• 4x Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Kinmukugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Uwame

Kyoukan Ya

Miroku Mugen. Born with the Kinmukugan, he was destined to have his sights set on great things from the very beginning. At least, that's what his clan decided for him. From the time he could wield a bow, Miroku was put through unreasonably rigorous training, since his potential to be grand in his Dojutsu was off the charts. Failure to succeed led to waking up in the middle of a large body of water in the night, with water crashing down on all sides. Unable to use his amber eyes, completely unaware of his surroundings, lost and alone, it was truly an effective punishment.

Through it all, what kept him happy was his parents. Since he was the star child who could make the Mugen shine again, they didn't rebel against what the clan was putting him through, however they were always there for him. Never harassing him or putting him down, always spending time when he wasn't training. One could imagine what Miroku went through when his father ended up going missing for weeks. Any trackers within the clan couldn't find them, and the young prodigy ended up running away to search for himself. Following what remained of his chakra signature, he ended up being the one to find his father.

Anything that happened between then and now hasn't been spoken of by Miroku. He's mentioned that he has an obligation to the dead, and to the potential pain of others, but as it stands nobody knows why. It was mentioned though that he came to Konoha when he was fourteen because he wanted to make his own path in life. Whether he left his clan with their permission or not is currently unknown. After a year in the academy, he's been known as a detective of sorts in the village. A tracker as well.

Approved  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm
(Putting in a few minor edits for this character, with the most major being his PA's.)

User Image
Full Name: Musunde Hitaite
Nickname: Goes by the name of Soraru most the time. Otherwise Hira. He doesn't take too kindly of people saying his surname or giving it a shortened nickname without his permission.

Age: 16. Little old for a Genin, but better late than never.
Birthdate: February 14th, ironically enough.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 186 lb.

Nindo: "I'm not determined or dedicated. I don't have far reaching goals that will take my entire life to attain, or have bonds I can't sever. Life is too short...I just want to enjoy it. If I help a few people along the way, that's just bonus points."
Personality: Hitaite can either be seen as a remarkably beautiful or stupidly annoying person. The way he sees the world is different from the majority of ninja who strive to be the best at what they do. Their passions are being wasted in his opinion. If you want to become Kage, you likely waste multiple years of your life doing so and end up being tied down until you're too old to enjoy yourself anymore. If you chase revenge, you live a life of "what could have been" and have someone else chasing you down for their own revenge. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Well actually, there will be one guy with one eye left, and he would be the only one able to see. He admires determined people. They have amazing passion and spirit, but he just doesn't get it. Why tie yourself down like that? You give yourself stress, worry, and no doubt a variety of wounds and general pain.

With his philosophy out of the way, Hitaite is rather friendly and kind. He has no problems speaking his mind in almost any situation, especially if it messes with his moral compass too much. Still though, it's obvious that the compass isn't exactly pointing the right direction. If someone asks him for help, it's likely that he'll say no. Trivial requests just don't fit right with him. If it's not his business, and not an order, he'll likely turn down requests. The boy has a lighthearted demeanor, and is quite the character in large groups of people. He can range from the funny guy, to the story teller, to the playful flirty pervert with ease, because it's all just fun and enjoyable for him. It makes people laugh, blush, and shine with beautiful emotion that he personally delights in. Despite though, it's not likely to see him looking for a romance. He's rather scared of the concept of love and deep set care. Those are attachments that he's afraid of abandoning, because he's so good at moving on that sometimes he doesn't even notice when he's leaving things behind. One of his biggest fears is hearing someone say "I love you." Or "Don't leave." He's much more content with simple goodbye's and "We'll meet again one day"s. even if they never end up coming true. Everything he says, even in those awkward or rough situations, flows off the tongue with such a positive and light demeanor that most can't help but believe whatever he says.

Sometimes, he even fools himself. Such is why his code of Bushido is never truly broken. He doesn't even know that he's lying most the time, he's aware of that. When forced with a task he must undertake, he displays the courage to tackle it down, however if the threat of death approaches, he will retreat. His benevolence isn't shown through how he reacts towards requests, but through his music. As his father in the land of Iron said "The boy can wield a katana, play almost any instrument, but him and the way of Bushido turn a blind eye to each other, unaware of just how much they truly entwine."

Village: Kumogakure.
Rank: D-rank...shinobi. (Samurai...damn it.. emotion_bigvein )
First Class: Bukijutsu.
Second Class: Performer.

Bloodline: Hakemoto Clan.

Chakra Pool: 125 + 200 =325
Stamina Pool: 125 + 50 + 5 (easter event) = 180
Chakra Element: Suiton Fuuton
Chakra Color: Sky blue.
Chakra Materialization: When Hitaite performs, his chakra is always in play. It isn't draining or being used in any way, but it's moving in oh so subtle ways. When playing songs that are meant to be duets, his very chakra plays the notes that one couldn't normally do with one person. This is nothing but a pure cosmetic/aesthetic effect and has nothing to do with casting jutsu.

Strengths:
• Close combat. Although he may not always seem like it, he's a proficient user of a katana. He knows a few personal tips and tricks to stay alive, and swings without mercy.
• Genjutsu. Although he never meant for it to be a specialty of his, he ended up having an affinity for Genjutsu because of his music. He had his chakra examined unknowingly while he was playing for himself, and he was told that he had the potential to be a decent performer.
Weaknesses:
• He's a weapon focus who goes against a world of Ninjutsu users. He's weaker in the fact that his ninjutsu is naturally quite weak, and others can use it for a range advantage on him.
• Hitaite is actually quite vulnerable to poisons, and sickness in general. His immune system is weaker than average.
Fears:
• Love. He's...deathly afraid of someone falling in love with him, or...Kami forbid him falling in love with someone. He wants to be a face that isn't remembered, not someone that anyone can form a real connection to. He doesn't want anyone to care about him because it interferes with his way of life.
• He hates bows so much. They trivialize the lives they take, and are so impersonal that it disgusts him. He's afraid of either being confronted one day with a hail of arrows, or being shot from a blind spot and dying instantly. He doesn't want to go in such a pathetic, dishonorable way.

Class Disciplines :
• Samurai
• Emotional Content
Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu one post faster.
• Learns Genjutsu one post faster.
•Learns Bukijutsu Techniques one post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Life's training: Two post reduction towards Bukijutsu techniques, however requires an additional post to learn Taijutsu.
• Born Samurai: Stamina drain is reduced by one rank on techniques that utilize a katana or wakizashi, however he cannot learn any other weapon style.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana.
Weapon Range: 29 1/2 " blade length. Overall length is 40 3/4 "
Weapon Weight: 41.4 oz, roughly 2.6 pounds.
Weapon Location: Right hip scabbard.

• 14x senbon
• 1x kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ]
• Kai [ Release ]
• Rairyuu no Tatsumaki [ Lightning Dragon Tornado ]

Suiton
• Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]

Fuuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu
• Iaidō
•A Decade of Peace
•Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]
Stage Two
•Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ]
•Turning Swallow Cut
•Chakra Scabbard
•Twin Dragon Strike
•Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning
Stage Three
•Form Manipulation
•Pressure Wave
•Drying Pole

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬ Hitaite expected to spend his entire life in the Land of Iron. Both his father and mother stuck true to the way of the Samurai, and raised him under the code of Bushido too. Growing up, he was more than proficient with a katana, able to understand the concept of sword styles rather easily. He took a quick love to earlier styles of katana work, so Tetsu no Ryu ended up becoming his style of choice to study. But...that wasn't the only thing to him. Most samurai adhered completely to swordplay, but it seemed that just as early as he held a sword, he had a different passion as well. As he grew up, he realized the affinity he had with music, able to grasp the concept of reading music and mouth positions properly. In a matter of just a few years, he near masted multiple instruments with having no particular favorite. When he was playing, they had a sensory ninja detect his chakra only to find out that it moved and swayed in accordance with his music, a clear sign of his true talent.

His parents encouraged him to travel to the land of Ninja, and he did. He came by many villages in the span of four years, but ultimately settled down in Kumo. The atmosphere and beauty in the architecture had a nice resonance with him. Then came the rise of the bard, the man who village ninja and workers would find occasionally at parks in the day or the balcony of inns and taverns at night. His music would range from lute, to flat out guitar, to harp, to flute, the possibilities stretched on. He happened to be amazing with his voice as well, his singing and playing in tandem occasionally attracted crowds. The wandering nature he's had all his life of never being in one place for too long makes connections rather hard for him, so he likes to just avoid them usually. The people in Kumo can be rather lovely on occasion, but he just isn't looking for quality people to spend his time on. He wants to play music, live a fun life, and help a few people too. Nothing more, nothing less.

Or at least, that's what he answered in the reports.

When digging through Soraru's memories through Yamanaka techniques on his initial arrival to the village, he was found to have multiple run ins with high authority, with a tie to the hierarchy within the Land of Iron as well. He claims to not remember these meetings, or that they were never anything major. Any deeper digging would likely damage the mind of Hitaite, so it was stopped there.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:25 pm
The Shenpai

[ Approved ]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games