Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:54 pm
Andrew was exhausted and had fallen asleep, he was awoken by the falling snow. The sight of the snow reminded him of a horrid day, the day his father was taken from him. As Andrew stretched he shook that memory out of his head and focused on what was happening in the hall.
Owls of all sizes were flying past him and dropping gifts to all the students.
He scanned they air for Alkor, but did not see him.
"maybe mum forgot," Andrew said to himself, "she has been through a lot lately."
Just as he said that he reconized Alkor's hoot.
He was being helped by two other owls to carry the long present into the hall.
with a thud the present landed in Andrew's awaiting hands.
He looked at the wrapping, it was Gryffindor Red, with golden lions, snitches, and quidditch pitches all over it.
Andrew tore open the skinnier end of the package to reveal a broom stick handle.
"Did she really get me the broom stick from the Japanese Quidditch Shop we visited?" Andrew asked himself.
As he unwrapped the gift he notice the Kaya wood handle and the embeded gold lions at the base. The bristles were neatly compacted at the end similiar to the Nimbus 2001.
Andrew wondered why his mother got him the broomstick when his old one was perfectly fine.
He read the card and then realized why, it was not his mother who had sent the gift but his father...
Andrew was so confused he did not know what to do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 am
Somewhat embarrassed, Crystal looks around for a distraction. She finds Andrew's confused face. "What did you get Andrew? A broomstick? How nice!"  

SharpProcess

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 am
The students were getting their mail for today from their owls. Raine was busy cleaning. Finishing her clean-ups with Althea, Raine decided it was best to experience the snow. "I'll be back in time." Raine thought. Exiting the school, she walked around in the snow. "Oh, how wonderful !" , she said, giddy and over flowing with happiness as usual. As Raine got used to the cold, she played some more in the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."yea, it is nice Crystal, but its from my father, the man I believed to be dead. when I was little he was taken by the death eaters and killed. I don't know if that was my real father or not now."
Andrew replied to Crystal.

Oshenukhar

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:52 pm
*Calliope strolls into the room looking extremely sleepy, it seems that shes spent the last week or so running all over the castle for the Heads of House.*

Phew.... I AM Pooped!

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 pm
Pardon me, I was just out with the Giant Squid, it seems we've set our date for December 30th! eek
Uh... that is our... PERFORMANCE date... for the ... celebration... redface

. . .

Uh- Ah yes! Since I've missed two days, what do you say, instead of two gifts I give a gift worth twice as much?

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:17 pm
gonk I HAVE been inattentive!!! I seem to have missed that we have an additional person in attendance, therefore I MUST re-do that drawing.... My most profound apologies! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 pm
The Username Found

The Username Found your number is 16

Also Congratulations on your sorting, you'll be a fine addition to Hufflepuff House! Also Congratulations to PottyLurvsLoony, I am sure you will make Gryffindor Proud!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 6!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 pm
Ah now that I've got my books in order...

Crystal, I hope that a Vulturine Gentleman, will be appreciated for the lady?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 pm
Lynn nibbles on some cookies.  

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 pm
....Giant Squid? Performance date? What exactly are you planning Professor?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 pm
*twinkle twinkle-- knowing smile*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 pm
Althea, the elf turned Gryffindor, turned to Prof. Adonis and said with a smile "I will do my best Headmaster!" and then looked around for someone she could talk to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 pm
"Maybe he survived," Crystal suggests. "I didn't think I had a father either, although I wasn't sure if he was dead or if he just walked out on us. Muggle. But I went looking a while back and, I found him." She shows Andrew the badly addressed envelope. "He sent this back for me with my owl when I sent him a present. Poor man can't even write an address! I suppose it's good he tried though," she says with a sigh.

Crystal hears Professor Adonis call her name. "What? Oh. Oh, thank you, Professor."

SharpProcess

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm
Hope wanders into the Great Hall, looking rather bleary-eyed. She grumbles as she enters,
"No one wakes me up for anything..."

Seeing delicious food along the north wall, she heads that way, filling a plate with delicious green-bean casserole and rolls. Finally sitting down near the jumble of pajama-clad students.
"I'm starving! Oh hello, Professor Adonis. Erm... nice beard....."
lol

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games