Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Like I would suggest a bad movie.... Ok OK there was that one time but come one 'attack of the taco!' it's a true classic.
well well way to see the glass half empty XD
If I get tv....here is a reason I don't have it u.u;;
She wasn't too happy.
~
I drink what ever I can get my hands on.
I think I will rethink these suggestions of yours now. o.o
Nuh~uh. That's seeing it how it is when you're swamped with work. u.u
XD <3 But with one, it would become another humdrum thing. And you wouldn't have to glue yourself to it.
>.< I wouldn't think so.
o ___o Stay out of that gutter then.
If there was a movie called attack of the taco's I would be at the world premeir.
put it how ever you want.
I'm glueing a lot of stuff to myself nowadays.
she didn't play softball after that ^^;
I'm clean!
I once turned on the TV to find a movie that consisted of a bunch of short movies. One included a scene where it was basically attack of the giant boobs. ...I don't doubt that there could be a movie out there about the attack of gaint tacos.
x] I do plan on seeing certain movies, I just know that it won't happen any time soon. Just like a want to read a bunch of classic novels. I simply don't have the time.
Yes, I was thinking about that. Bread, computer, TV... all you need is cranberry juice. :3
Aww~ you ruined it for her. :B
Yeah, yeah that's what I, I mean, they all say.

o.o and you think my mind is in the gutter XD Oh i bet there is somewhere.
Book on tape for me ><
that reminds of a tv show on Nick when I was a kid and it was like a group of kids doing like a comedy dance weird thing. And there was a guy that lives on this chair on wheels. TV, toaster, frige...x.x
I didn't do this too her She was playing a game.
^^; well I'm clean for the hour

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:12 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well unles you want them or need them yes...
That's good >< I'm not that cool.
XD and then on 36 @.@ sudden doom.
balliwood had a lot more plot twists and there is one too many dream scenes @.@ it's beautiful.
Can't miss your beauty sleep.
Oh~ there are so many things I want though. But when I'm sort of questing, I shouldn't be spending anyway. XD;
What's with how you keep saying you're not cool lately?
Quick! Stop now! o:
XD; Can't say I've seen any. ^^
;P I don't need beauty sleep.
I havn't quested in such a long time *runs in circles* I don't know how it feels.
O: it's the yearly 'degrade on self' week. Even us cocky ego minded people have to have a lowl.
XD I wish.
Well then I will add some to that list of lists.
>.> even my dog needs beauity sleep. She actually has a pillow in my room now to sleep on. >< Spoiled.
Me neither. Since I'm not taking the steps that go with questing... but... for not questing, I'm sure racking up more gold than I thought I would.
Well the week ends today. >.>
XD Well then trudge forward past the sudden doom and on to page 37.
Okay~
>.> You calling me a dog? D< My cat has a plastic bag to sleep on. You'd think that a pillow would be better, but my cat will snub everything else and go straight to a plastic bag. ...I think the bag is the reason that she has only been hanging out in my room for the past couple weeks. XD;;
your like 1/2 questing 1/2 not.
*snap snap snap* Yes mam.
XD can I have that in writing?
No, I'm saying my dog gets more sleep then you. A plasic bag? is that....safe? My cat comes in my room every blue moon. She's just jealious the dog is in here all the time.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:18 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
So... last night I went to bed because I thought I was crazy. Something wasn't making sense with the ruler I was using.
I kept counting 12 milimeters for every centimeter. And... that's not right. But everytime I counted... there were twevle. D;

So... this morning I woke up and went to grab a different ruler. I'm not crazy. This ruler has 10 mm for every cm. Like it should be.

I want to know what idiot made the first ruler I was using. The cm are the correct length, but it 12 mm? Come on! >.<;
it's probally like a joke ruler.
Nope. Legitimate ruler. The thing is... is came with the school planner.
And... I've used it before in a pinch and wondered why things seemed off...
that explains some things.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
If there was a movie called attack of the taco's I would be at the world premeir.
I'm clean!
I once turned on the TV to find a movie that consisted of a bunch of short movies. One included a scene where it was basically attack of the giant boobs. ...I don't doubt that there could be a movie out there about the attack of gaint tacos.
x] I do plan on seeing certain movies, I just know that it won't happen any time soon. Just like a want to read a bunch of classic novels. I simply don't have the time.
Yes, I was thinking about that. Bread, computer, TV... all you need is cranberry juice. :3

Book on tape for me ><
that reminds of a tv show on Nick when I was a kid and it was like a group of kids doing like a comedy dance weird thing. And there was a guy that lives on this chair on wheels. TV, toaster, frige...x.x
I'm telling you that clip was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. There was a pair of boobs like giant squishy bowling balls and they were rolling through a city, crushing everything in their path. ...I don't think I've randomly come across something quite as weird since.
XD I would try that if I wasn't reading so many other things. Ever since high school, I've never really had the time to read what I want. I mean, I do here and there, but I usually spend my time on all of the assigned reading I get. D:
Was it the show All That? Good show anyway. Heheh, you should do that. >3
Ah~ I didn't think you did at first, but something else you said made me think that you did it. Oh well~
;D That's more like it.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I havn't quested in such a long time *runs in circles* I don't know how it feels.
O: it's the yearly 'degrade on self' week. Even us cocky ego minded people have to have a lowl.
XD I wish.
>.> even my dog needs beauity sleep. She actually has a pillow in my room now to sleep on. >< Spoiled.
Me neither. Since I'm not taking the steps that go with questing... but... for not questing, I'm sure racking up more gold than I thought I would.
Okay~
>.> You calling me a dog? D< My cat has a plastic bag to sleep on. You'd think that a pillow would be better, but my cat will snub everything else and go straight to a plastic bag. ...I think the bag is the reason that she has only been hanging out in my room for the past couple weeks. XD;;
No, I'm saying my dog gets more sleep then you. A plasic bag? is that....safe? My cat comes in my room every blue moon. She's just jealious the dog is in here all the time.
Pretty much. I'm still waiting to find a store item for a good deal in the market, after that I should be pretty set for a while. I also ran through the list of event links and got a golden trunk and brown box. I sold the trunk, but I want to open the brown box...
And you~ I still consider selling DIs as a form of questing. :3
>.< I dislike the word mam.
You can add to the list whatever you want...
XD I guess I could agree with that. Yeah, because it's not like a grocery bag, it's large and very flat. If there was a hazzard, I would not let her sleep there. XD; I have one cat that won't enter my room because this one spends time in here. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:25 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
So... last night I went to bed because I thought I was crazy. Something wasn't making sense with the ruler I was using.
I kept counting 12 milimeters for every centimeter. And... that's not right. But everytime I counted... there were twevle. D;

So... this morning I woke up and went to grab a different ruler. I'm not crazy. This ruler has 10 mm for every cm. Like it should be.

I want to know what idiot made the first ruler I was using. The cm are the correct length, but it 12 mm? Come on! >.<;
I just hope our engineers don't keep using them while out in the workforce. :]  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'm clean!

Book on tape for me ><
I'm telling you that clip was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. There was a pair of boobs like giant squishy bowling balls and they were rolling through a city, crushing everything in their path. ...I don't think I've randomly come across something quite as weird since.
XD I would try that if I wasn't reading so many other things. Ever since high school, I've never really had the time to read what I want. I mean, I do here and there, but I usually spend my time on all of the assigned reading I get. D:
Ah~ I didn't think you did at first, but something else you said made me think that you did it. Oh well~
;D That's more like it.
*shakes head* the things people come up with.
Oh but I love reading text books. *cough*
No it was before all that....if there was something before.
No I tried to take ou her eye by throwing the cat at her ...
*rubs head* my head hurts x.x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:28 pm
*laughs* I just saw the username "Staggering drunk taco."

And~ with that~ I'll be around. Must get back to work though. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:35 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I wish.
Okay~
Pretty much. I'm still waiting to find a store item for a good deal in the market, after that I should be pretty set for a while. I also ran through the list of event links and got a golden trunk and brown box. I sold the trunk, but I want to open the brown box...
XD I guess I could agree with that. Yeah, because it's not like a grocery bag, it's large and very flat. If there was a hazzard, I would not let her sleep there. XD; I have one cat that won't enter my room because this one spends time in here. ^^
Sounds like a good plan. I have a trunk from a long time ago but I havn't done anything with it :/
Ok.....sir ><
o.o don't so saying that....it get's dangerious and I add movies like blow dry and laderday saints.
Good. Because they ushally have all these warnings like don't put it over your head and such ^^; I took a picture of olive on my bed but lost it when i was putting it on the computer u.u but she was totally laying all over my bed. Oh XD I only have one cat so she kind of rules over everything.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

or everyhting will be 2 mm too long.

Edit: So I go out to make my lunch and mars gives me a ruler XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Or worse, because there are two extra mm for every cm.
Heheh, and moreover, I hope one of our engineers didn't design the ruler. XD;;
Because you should see the sidewalks they designed over in the engineering area. Sure they look pretty, but the sidewalks zigzag you every which way except the place you want to go.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Book on tape for me ><
;D That's more like it.

*shakes head* The things these people must be taking...
O: Well read mine and tell me all about biology.
I know there's been something since then, but~ my memory of those shows from that time is starting to fade. ^^
Now I know that hurts. x.x
Awww~ n.n Someone needs more cranberry juice.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sounds like a good plan. I have a trunk from a long time ago but I havn't done anything with it :/
Ok.....sir ><
o.o don't so saying that....it get's dangerious and I add movies like blow dry and laderday saints.
Good. Because they ushally have all these warnings like don't put it over your head and such ^^; I took a picture of olive on my bed but lost it when i was putting it on the computer u.u but she was totally laying all over my bed. Oh XD I only have one cat so she kind of rules over everything.
You never sold it? o.O You always sell random events. I used to open the trunks for the housing items. I never once got anything good and I don't care for my house anyway. I'd rather have the gold to put t'wards a clothing item. ;]
Grrr... the other one. D; Miss. I'm a miss. D< XD; People have been calling me ma'am for a few years now. <.<
;] It's not like I'll watch 'em all anyway.
No, no~ I'm not that stupid. n.n That sucks. Recently a memory stick of ours was erased. One full of pictures that we hadn't backed up yet. It's very sad. u.u Ah~ cats tend to do that. One of my cat is twice the size of most small dogs. He tends to rule everything. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Or worse, because there are two extra mm for every cm.
Heheh, and moreover, I hope one of our engineers didn't design the ruler. XD;;
Because you should see the sidewalks they designed over in the engineering area. Sure they look pretty, but the sidewalks zigzag you every which way except the place you want to go.
@.@ maybe it's just to confuse you.
"yes I think I can design a ruler" "wait! what school did you go to?"
sounds like a hotel in town liek they have a path into the middle of the woods and your standing there thinking ' i was going to the bakery...right?'

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Book on tape for me ><
;D That's more like it.

*shakes head* The things these people must be taking...
O: Well read mine and tell me all about biology.
I know there's been something since then, but~ my memory of those shows from that time is starting to fade. ^^
Now I know that hurts. x.x
Awww~ n.n Someone needs more cranberry juice.
Drugs havn't changed much in the last 20 years.
I wish. I was trying to brib jade to let me write notes for her history class.
I know it was major old school u.u;
coco was very sweet about it and only scratched under her eye and not her eye in it's glory ^___^
XD I just got food and it's better. @.@ I need to buy some cranberry juice.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games