Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm
*starts giggling at the last part of what Tes said about the dream, but when he sees that Tes clearly is not so amused by it, he stops and nuzzles him*

There is nothing to worry about. Draa is not even a humanoid... he has just temporarily taken on the form of one. Without my assitance he would still be one of these "grunny" creatures of this world. Even taking into account that he looks just like you and has your memories, he is not the Quortek that I grew up with and loved for so many years. He is not the one who saved me from drowning when we were young, nor the one who watched over and took care of me when I had too mzilt to drink... nor the one who comforted me through many heartaches... *giggles* nor the one who threatened men who did not treat me well. wink

*rolls over on top of him, interlocking their legs and smiles down at him*
You are the one who not only protected me from a bad marriage, jhal also the one that I married. He may have recollection of these things, rilu'oh he was not the one who did them. It was you.

*leans down and kisses the tip of his nose*
Why would I ever settle for a mere copy when I can have the original~ 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 pm
((Hiya, officer! xd -grabs a handful of popcorn and kisses his cheek- How are ya, hon? xd -stuffs popcorn in her mouth and says between chews- Want some Saber? Oh!! Don't forget to push me when it's my turn to go on! xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm
((*Spiritglomps Psy* Ok, pass the popcorn, please. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Hey Katana. Not too much going on... Just spent the day in my kitchen. *goes behind the bar and grabs a coke, glancing over at Psyzapp and Dougherty* I take it Psyzapp and Dougherty are about to leave?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 pm
(( I'm doing pretty good, especially since I'm sitting here with all you pretty ladies! Oh, but I suppose that was my cue to get back in there. *Gets up and hands the bowl of popcorn over to Brat, grabs a handful and pops it into his mouth before heading back into the Soap* cool ))

*With a wide grin, he whispers back to Psyzapp* Heh heh, I can hardly wait! *still grinning, he turns to acknowledge Karrie with a nod, then takes another drink of his water* cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 pm
(( *Spiritglomps Lil Brat back and now has a craving for popcorn.* stare ))

*She grins at Chef Karrie.* We are just waiting for our car to arrive and we will be off. Do take care Karrie. If you need anything, just talk to Katana and she will handle everything. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm
* appears upstairs and noticed Psyzapp and Dougherty with all their luggage * Im guessing I came up at the right time....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm
((*rubs hand together evilly* THE POWER! MUAHAHAHAHA! xd ))

She smiles at Karrie, "Yup, just text me or come find me in here and I'll take care of whatever you need."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 pm
((*Is spirit-glomped and the some of the popcorn spills over in to her lap.* eek Now I'm have to take a shower before I go to bed. And now has a craving for popcorn, too.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm
((Heh now I want popcorn too and I've been so good lately. xP ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm
(( Quickly shoves the popcorn into her mouth and tries to chew and swallow as quickly as possible. ninja ))

*She grins when she sees Black, gets up, gives him a big hug and a kiss on both sides of the face.* You are just in time. Our car should be here any minute. While I'm away, please take extra care to watch the happenings around here and ensure the safety of the ladies. The last time I left, the bar was almost destroyed again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm
* Hugs and kisses Psyzapp back * I will. And if anything were to happen it would be fixed by the time you came back. Well if you need anything at all. Or get into any kind of trouble remember I can be there in a couple mins.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm
((Think Officer D texted Gilda, so hopefully she'll stop in a little more frequently. Not that she has any super powers to stop some people, though. stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm
((The only way this could be better is if Clint and the monkey somehow dripped off my tv and in here. I'm getting whiplash looking between the two. xD ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm
*grins* Thanks, but I think I can handle things over in the Jade Dragon. *smiles at Psyzapp and Dougherty* You two just have a good trip.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games