Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:09 pm
I'm sorry, but which part of 'I don't want you to be my boyfriend' and 'I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now' translate to 'KISS ME, YOU FOOL!'?

Because, seriously? That was not cool.

Which part of "The ******** you think you're doing?!" translates to "Okay, how about a simple kiss then?" As opposed to one with tongue, of course.

SERIOUSLY?

Not Cool.

And then you act surprised when I decline your offer to stay the night? WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS?

.. No, wait, don't answer that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 pm
Maze
I'm sorry, but which part of 'I don't want you to be my boyfriend' and 'I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now' translate to 'KISS ME, YOU FOOL!'?

Which part of "The ******** you think you're doing?!" translates to "Okay, how about a simple kiss then?" As opposed to one with tongue, of course.

SERIOUSLY?

Not Cool.

And then you act surprised when I decline your offer to stay the night? WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS?

Obviously he left his brains in his other head.  

erinnightwalker

Adalyna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 am
Maze

SERIOUSLY?

Not Cool.

No still means yes apparently. rolleyes sigh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Adalyna
No still means yes apparently. rolleyes sigh

I wish no meant no and yes meant yes instead of no meaning yes and pepper spray meaning no.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 pm
Really? That was pathetic. Aunt Regina misses the memorial service and makes it 10 minutes before the burial, and leaves straight after.

Uncle Walter doesn't even bother to show up or really communicate with us. Basically just asks how to get the inheritance check. We aren't even positive we are actually talking with him -- we haven't spoken to him on the phone for years.

I'm so glad my siblings and I are much closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 pm
maenad nuri
Really? That was pathetic. Aunt Regina misses the memorial service and makes it 10 minutes before the burial, and leaves straight after.

Uncle Walter doesn't even bother to show up or really communicate with us. Basically just asks how to get the inheritance check. We aren't even positive we are actually talking with him -- we haven't spoken to him on the phone for years.

I'm so glad my siblings and I are much closer.
Gah, how awful. I'm sorry to hear that some in your family couldn't (or wouldn't) pull together in this difficult time... Unfortunately, that's when we often see the extremes (best/worst) in the people around us.

We've been thinking good thoughts for you every so often. I hope these behaviors were the product of stress and grief-related confusion, rather than relationship and character flaws.  

Ultramarine Violet

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 am
*RAGEFACE* What part of "LEAVE ME ALONE! DO NOT CONTACT ME!" is so hard to understand?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Esiris
*RAGEFACE* What part of "LEAVE ME ALONE! DO NOT CONTACT ME!" is so hard to understand?

Apparently the striked bits. talk2hand

In other news, the quickest way to make me want to beat someone half to death these days is for them to start a post with "I don't mean to be rude..." If you don't, then shut the hell up and stop it before you start. Clearly you realize you're about to be a ******** a*****e, otherwise you wouldn't post it as a disclaimer.  

TeaDidikai

Adalyna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:08 pm
I hope I'm not all that bad...

I'm trying...

Sometimes I do wish I could fit in, and then in my head It almost feels schizophrenic: Voices constantly reminding me that I'm not capable of being a better person for its own sake. I like you guys, a lot I wish I fit in, sometimes I think that in and of itself means I'll never actually be capable of doing anything good. My self esteem isn't always my strong point.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Esiris

It's my fault. At least I think it is. I thought it would be more honest for her to to own up to her mistakes then be in denial about them, and I guess I involved you. I might not be talking about the same person as you, but I think I am. I'm sorry, if that matters at all.  

Adalyna

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Adalyna
Esiris

It's my fault. At least I think it is. I thought it would be more honest for her to to own up to her mistakes then be in denial about them, and I guess I involved you. I might not be talking about the same person as you, but I think I am. I'm sorry, if that matters at all.
There's owning up to one's mistakes. Saying, oh, s**t, I did you wrong. Here's what I did wrong, and here's the reasoning i understand to illustrate that I know I'm wrong. How can I make this better? And if there is nothing to be done to make it better, you leave it there and move on. That's owning up to what you've done.

That wasn't what happened though.

Further, considering that the ones she's hurt don't wish her to speak to them, it'd be better for her if she just generally keeps her lips a lot closer together than she's used to. If she's actually sorry, she should watch what she says, think more and say less. There isn't a quick easy nicey nice fix for this situation, she's gotta prove her worth and sincerity by leaving those she's offended alone and shutting the ******** up unless she has something truly poignant and brilliantly unoffensive to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am
Gho the Girl
Adalyna
Esiris

There's owning up to one's mistakes. Saying, oh, s**t, I did you wrong. Here's what I did wrong, and here's the reasoning i understand to illustrate that I know I'm wrong. How can I make this better? And if there is nothing to be done to make it better, you leave it there and move on. That's owning up to what you've done.

That wasn't what happened though.

Further, considering that the ones she's hurt don't wish her to speak to them, it'd be better for her if she just generally keeps her lips a lot closer together than she's used to. If she's actually sorry, she should watch what she says, think more and say less. There isn't a quick easy nicey nice fix for this situation, she's gotta prove her worth and sincerity by leaving those she's offended alone and shutting the ******** up unless she has something truly poignant and brilliantly unoffensive to say.

I see that now... I feel really stupid for having gotten involved with it myself.  

Adalyna

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am
So, looks like Hyatt is totalled. Not that she was worth a whole hell of a lot to begin with, but damn.

I'd feel so much more okay with this if I had had some part in the accident, but I wasn't even in the damn car when that stupid c**t hit her. HIT. A PARKED. ********. CAR. Apparently the brain train sped right through her town on 'spatial awareness' day.

t**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:15 am
Adalyna

Blaming a victim for being raped isn't something I forgive easily- and she's compounded it several times over with other jerkish things. I told her repeatedly to NEVER contact me again. She should have listened the first dozen times.

Our lifestyle is one of consent- she has repeatedly ignored my lack of consent- said everything she wants to say and done everything she wants to do and then follows up with "I don't consent to X" to shut people up. She's tried to force other people into her kink- FORCED- not cool.

If there is ever going to be any chance that I could even think of forgiving her- it would take a public and detailed apology to me and everyone else she has wronged, an effort on her part to have the ban taken off of me and likely several other things. Not an unwelcomed contact.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Adalyna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Esiris
Blaming a victim for being raped isn't something I forgive easily- and she's compounded it several times over with other jerkish things. I told her repeatedly to NEVER contact me again. She should have listened the first dozen times.

Our lifestyle is one of consent- she has repeatedly ignored my lack of consent- said everything she wants to say and done everything she wants to do and then follows up with "I don't consent to X" to shut people up. She's tried to force other people into her kink- FORCED- not cool.

If there is ever going to be any chance that I could even think of forgiving her- it would take a public and detailed apology to me and everyone else she has wronged, an effort on her part to have the ban taken off of me and likely several other things. Not an unwelcomed contact.

I... I see. I didn't know she did all these things, or about the rape thing. I'm sorta shocked I keep finding out about these things, and I hate when I'm so trusting of people. At any rate I clearly do not know the whole story, and I've told her to leave you alone, explaining she's only making the situation worse. She should be able to understand that, at least. Blaming the victim is something I agree with you vehemently on, and I don't see consent as something that can rightly be morally ignored by any cultural context. If she said something like that in front of me I wouldn't go so easy on her. I'm kind of shocked... I guess I'm hopelessly naive. I kept thinking she wasn't so bad. Not to wallow in it but I'm still disappointed in myself. It's in my nature to want to like people and give them a chance and not judge at first glance. This going past first glance though, obviously...  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games