Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 pm
Sakura shook her head for a moment "I'm....not really sure...I've not gone shopping for fun before" she said thinking about what kinds she would really like to visit  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:04 pm
Both Tommy and Jessi's eyes widened. Then Tommy looked at Jessi and saw the look that was starting to creep into her eyes. "Uh oh... Not sure you should have said that, Sakura."

He chuckled and went back to making her tea.

Jessi rolled her eyes playfully at Tommy and then looked at Sakura in pure excitement. "I can't believe you've never gone shopping for fun before! But that could be fun because now you'll get to experience what a truly fun shopping adventure is like! I think we should head to the city tomorrow since they have better stores. Would you be up for that?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:05 pm
{{Gaia just went weird on me for a moment...}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 pm
((same happened to me 3nodding ))

She nodded happily "That sounds like it'll be lots of fun actually" she said with a soft smile. "I'll be looking forward to it" she said happily  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:18 pm
{{Did it open a window saying that you wanted to save a post.php file?}}

Jessi grinned brightly and even giggled. "Awesome!!!! I can't wait for this! We'll go phone shopping first since that will require most of our attention. Then, we'll bum around the city for a couple hours going to different stores! I bet you'll really like the bookstore. It has a Starbucks in it where you can order coffee and sit down and read books!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:22 pm
Sakura smiled happily "That sounds like a nice place. I can hardly wait to see what there is around there" she said with a soft smile.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm
{{Have to head home, but will be back in about 15 minutes! biggrin }}

Jessi actually clapped her hands twice and looked like she was about ready to burst. "Awesome! I'll even go online and get a list of all the stores there are in the city and then make a list of the ones we should visit!"

Turning and chuckling, Tommy set Sakura's cup of tea on the bar. "Here you go Sakura. May God be with you on this shopping adventure."

Jessi reached over and lightly slapped Tommy's arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm
((alright, I might get a few hours sleep though lol))

Sakura giggled and took the tea gratefully. "I don't mind, I'm sure that it'll be a lot of fun" she said as she took a sip of her tea and covered a yawn. She hadn't been sleeping well so she was a little tired. She finished her cup and set it down on the bar again. "Well I had best go home and get some rest...it'll be a big day tomorrow after all" she said with a smile. "I'll drop by here first and then we can head out" she said and gave them a wave.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 pm
Jessi nodded and waved back. "Alright Sakura! I'll have my car here tomorrow so we can take it straight to the city tomorrow after you get here. I'll also let Amy know so she can come with us and get a phone, too. See ya tomorrow!"

Jessi watched Sakura leave and then turned back to Tommy with an eyebrow arched.

Tommy quickly put up his hands with a smirk on his face. "Hey! I've been shopping with you plenty of times to know that a shopping adventure with you takes hours and a lot of walking. Not exactly my thoughts on fun. But Sakura sounds like she'll enjoy it. I hope so because then you can drag someone else along with you from now on!"

Tommy laughed and ducked out of the way of Jessi's incoming hand and quickly went over to the other side of the bar. He started cleaning a random glass there, as if he had to be over in that area just to do that.

Jessi rolled her eyes playfully and then hopped off of the bar stool. "Fine then... But no more gifts for you when I go shopping!"

She waved to Tommy and then went back to her spot behind the desk, thanking Haley for taking over for her. She hoped she'd see Daniel soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:10 pm
Daniel rounded a corner, and came back into the lobby. Finding that Jessi had at last returned to her desk he walked over.

"So. Everything okay?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 pm
{{You're fast!! XD}}

Jessi looked up and smiled brightly at Daniel. "Everything's good. Sakura and I talked, and we're going shopping tomorrow! Amy's going to come, too. It will probably be an all-day excursion, so I might not see you tomorrow."

Jessi's eyes lit up as she got an idea. "Oh! We're going phone shopping, though, so that might be good for you! If you want me to, I can pick up a phone for you, one that's similar to mine. I mean, since you have a steady job now, you could afford the monthly payments. Oh... but you'd have to be there to sign the contract... Gosh durnit."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm
Daniel smiled at Jessi's constant desire to help. It was a nice change of pace. Though from what, he suddenly couldn't remember.

"Yes, well. I've found there are a great number of things that I don't have, and probably won't be getting, that make such things difficult. No bank accounts, no identification, no proof of existence period. My only saving grace is that Kit's pays me in hard currency."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 pm
Jessi looked disappointed at first, but then a spark went back into her eyes again as she got an idea.

"You could get a Tracfone, Daniel! It doesn't require a contract, it's prepaid and you only have to pay it either every 6 months for new airtime or whenever you use your units up. That'd be perfect for you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm
Daniel rolled the thought over in his mind and shrugged.

"Yeah, sure. I guess that sounds alright. I guess if you see one that suits me, go ahead and grab it. Or just note it, and I'll go track it down later. Whatever works."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 pm
Jessi giggled. "Get it? TRACK it down? I liked that, even though you probably didn't mean to do it."

She giggled again and then stood up. She leaned on the top of the desk. "You know, there are so many creatures in this world that i never knew about! It makes you wonder how people can exist and not know all these creatures are in the world."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games