Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Nell, hearing the squeaking voice of the lucky winner house elf happily replied in a sing-song voice "And a Happy New Year!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:27 pm
" Happy Christmas everyone" Andrew said after he returned to his sleeping bag after a bathroom run. He looked at the ceiling again and wondered if he will get his wish or not.  

Oshenukhar

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm
"Happy Christmas guys!"  
Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 am
A Very Merry Boxing day! wink

Ah, I don't seem to see Riku around here at the moment... so we shall draw again...

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 am
And trying again...

My my, Amelia again. I think this time, we'll go with a nice Conquerer's Winter...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:16 am
Hums to self as Lynn sits down.  

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 am
"Have a good boxing day, and a great New Year guys!" Noelle says grinning around at the students, teachers and of course the house elves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 pm
Raine the little house-elf tidied the room to allow the lovely Holiday Feast continue. She looked out the Hogwarts windows. "Peculiar !" she shouted, as she saw a white snow falling. "White Christmas, Raine supposes!" she stared outside, looking at Christmas's successor, Boxing Day.  

oRoseLalondeo

Alastryona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm
Annette looked up at the enchanted ceiling. "It is snowing!" She gazed up for a while before noticing an owl next to her. She bent over, pat it on the head and took it's cargo. "Noelle," She called out to her sister. "Look what just arrived! It must have had some difficulty getting here from home." She picked up the owl and ran over to Noelle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 pm
Crystal stares at the newly falling snow with disgust. "I hate snow," she mutters. An owl swoops down to her shoulder. It is Phillip, her pet owl, bringing her an envelope and a package, slightly damp from the weather. She notices other owls flying around the great hall; apparently it was mail time. "Get off please, Phillip, you're getting my pajamas damp." She takes the package, which clinks, and the envelope, which is Christmas card size and weight and improperly addressed: Crystal Quills, ???, Hog Warts School, England ?. Crystal shakes her head at it, muttering something about Muggles.  

SharpProcess

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm
"Happy Boxing Day everyone!!!" Riku says. Her attention is drawn upward as she sees little white flecks of snow fall from the enchanted ceiling. "It's snowing!" Riku jumps up and down, wondering when there will be enough for snowballs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:07 pm
Althea ran to the window squealing. It was the first snow she had ever seen and she thought it was the most beautiful thing in the world. "Look everyone!" She said "SNOW!" Althea had a sudden desire to run outside but decided it was best to stay where she was. She walked back over to Raine and began to help her fellow house elf tidy up.  

Tab Marie

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 pm
Wow i won, thanks smile Amelia says thank you to professor adonis and watches the snow fall from the ceiling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:38 am
Noelle quickly rips open the package from there parents and says "Cool!" She opens her gift from them and looks at the three books in her lap. She smiles reading each title and laughing at the last one.  

Daliaveyani

Alastryona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:17 am
Annette watched Noelle as she tore open hers, almost tearing the gift itself. She grinned and raised it up high to the light of the floating candles. She called her dog and slipped the sparkling dress over Sasha's head. "It suits you." She said rubbing the schnauzer's head.
(BTW Noelle, you used the wrong there. What you need to put is their.)  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games