Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You act like I'm going to kill myself." Akihiko replied, rolling his eyes as he looked at Hayato. "Look, apparently the b*****d who did this in the first place gave me so much drug that it was a wonder I lived through it. Sure, I suppose there's always a risk taking it again... but at this point I really don't care anymore."
He sighed, watching the lights and cars outside pass them by as the cab hurried along.
"I'm not 'too good' for drugs. If I were, I wouldn't be craving them constantly. Do you even understand what that feels like? 24/7 wanting something? I placate the need with sex, Hayato." the musician shook his head. "And sometimes even that doesn't help... I... I just give up. Honestly and truthfully give up. I can't fill this hole inside of me..."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:51 pm

"Look, I didn't exactly tell you this before you left but... I got Akihiko to eat. To really eat something." Yuuji spoke as they climbed into the limo. "Five minutes later, he threw it all up. He can't keep food down, I'm sure you of all people have noticed it. Hell, I even cooked from scratch! And I'm a damn good cook!"

Takagi was sending a text to Shou as the limo took them through the streets.

"I don't know where the little p***k has gone but he screwed up his chance with Shou... which means one thing. Akihiko doesn't care anymore. Have you... have you noticed anything else about him? I heard he got in a fight with Hiroki but I never learned what it was about. I mean, it's not uncommon for the two of them to fight like cats and dogs but..."

The text message read:
Found Michi. Any idea where Hayato-san and Akihiko might have gone, Shou-san?

"He told me that he couldn't remember his songs lately. Even old ones that he'd written years ago... ones that should have been engraved in his mind. Then there are the headaches which aren't subsiding apparently..." Takagi sighed, pulling up an email on an ipad of the doctor's diagnosis just before Narcissus had been released from the hospital. "According to this, the headaches should start stopping. But they're not, right?" he sighed, trying to think. "Then there was him getting pissed at Izzy in the car... and now pissed at him again... I'd say Izzy was getting too close to Akihiko's inner barriers but that's not the case because he obviously didn't get angry on the plane... This didn't start until we landed..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"You're eyes are only small when you're wearing those glasses or being...well moody." He didn't want to come out and say it but at work Nezumi didn't have the best reputation. However, he focused in on that bit lip. Very cute. Hiroki was still rather surprised that Nezumi was this into him. Maybe it was because he hadn't dated for awhile?

"Yes, mischevious." he answered and then just barely avoided smirking at that laugh. It was also sweet and bell like. He had a feeling that Nezumi was not a hard person inside but put a shell around himself at work.

So he wasn't cute. Well that's good but he had to wonder what word would have popped out between the pert lips had Nezumi had a chance to continue.

His eyes closed as he savored his own meal. It was just as he always liked it! Nezumi seemed pleased too. Good choice and so far, no emergency calls, no sudden craziness. For once...He was going to have a GREAT EVENING!

However, his eyes popped open as Nezumi moaned. That caught his complete attention and left him staring while the man finished the bite.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi felt like a big heel. But half of this stuff, he didn't know. He wasn't suppose to take Akihiko into the doctor until they got back. But then he thought about a few things. "I've been unable to get him to eat much. He avoids it. I was waiting to see if being here would help that. Get him out of the environment and see if that gave him some incentive. He and Ishi-san needed some time away from the rest of the stressors. So I hoped this would help apparently not."

Then he continued his thoughts as they drove through he streets. "I should have had him readmitted. God,I know he got in a fight with Hiroki, I was there, we talked some in the elevator. He fought with Hiroki because neither he or I told him about Chiyou-kun's injuries. We didn't want to give Akihiko and more problems to deal with when he was having so many of his own. So he lashed out."

Michi shifted uncomfortable in his seat, "I didn't know he couldn't remember his songs from the past. Because...he said he could remember the ones that were before 3 months ago. I didn't have any reason not to believe him.

-------

Between Michi's conversation with Yuuji a text was returned.

Text 1: Glad you found Michi. Having a good time, I hope. Hayato-san walked outside to where Narcissus-san was but after that, no.

------

"I knew about the headaches and I know that something happened between him and Ishi-san before we left for the club. But Akihiko wanted him to have a good time. I thought whatever it was it hadn't been to bad. Akihiko wasn't mad at Ishi-san at all. I don't know what was said between the two of them but I took a guess when Ishi-san said that he was single. That maybe Akihiko told him they weren't a couple. I wondered if that caused his headache rather than the English. But if it had, Akihiko would never admit it. Of that I am sure." Michi then stopped because he wasn't sure what to say about the rest. He wasn't a doctor even if he had some skills. However, he was now certain that Akihiko needed to go back to the hospital and have the headaches checked out.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 pm

"Aki himself is already looking into a treatment for his grandson." Yuuji replied, his gaze lifting from the ipad and focusing on Michi. "I'd told him about the confession about his music. Apparently it comes and goes. Sometimes he can remember a song, and the next moment he can't. It's like... like a switch in his brain is being turned off... but the duration of the time that it's 'on' is getting shorter slowly..." the man bit his lip. "Look, I'll level with you, Michi-kun... Akihiko's got a problem. A big problem. I'm betting his not eating has to do with his body still craving that speedball effect... and having him run off on his own, when I hadn't even gotten to plant a tracking device on him yet, means he MAY be looking for that fix. I know, I know, it doesn't seem like something he'd do... but then again, screwing up this deal with Shou doesn't really seem like it either... especially when so much is riding on this."

He sent a text back;
Try Hayato's cell if you can. We're driving around town... going to try and get the local police involved if we can. Keep it quiet though. I don't want you having to deal with the press during your vacation, Shou-san.

Takagi ran his fingers through his hair. "I know Akihiko better than anyone... this isn't like him. Something's wrong. Sure, he can be a huge b*****d... and a p***k... and an a**... and any other word you can come up with to describe someone like him... but he's getting angry for no reason... and I'm worried it has to do with his head trauma more than anything else. He's too... too random, even for him! If something in his fat head is swelling... maybe pushing against the anger centers of his brain?"

Sure, it was a long shot... but right now, that was the only theory Yuuji could go on.

"He was angry with Izzy the first time because Izzy spoke English to him. English pisses him off in general. But he snapped. Akihiko would have just brushed it off in annoyance... not literally snapped at the poor man! And if he did tell Izzy they weren't a couple..." Yuuji grew silent, not liking that idea. "No... they are a couple... Akihiko just doesn't realize it and Izzy's not going to force him to... man doesn't stand up for himself enough half the time, THOUGH right now I can hardly blame him... my cousins' as volatile as nitro glycerin at this point... But what set him off in the club?... Why would he do that... in front of a crowd no less!"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"You could kill yourself very easily if you mess up even once. Get some bad drugs and you're dead. Accidentally take too much and you're dead. If someone had it out for you, they could slip you poison in disguise. I'm just saying. I used to be pretty heavy into the stuff myself. It was....my way of coping with things. Filling the hole inside myself. I've seen a lot of guys go down from it, too. It isn't pretty."

God, he didn't want to do this. He'd give anything to find a way out. Perhaps he could stall....make excuses or try to talk Narcissus into using a less harmful drug at the very least. Frankly, he was just trying to do what he knew Shou would want him to do.
That...and he felt like he had to make up for something. He had a lot of bad karma to try and make up for, that was for sure.

"I totally understand what you're feeling, though. I've had something missing in me since I was very young, even. I've tried filling the emptiness with sex, drugs....control, in various forms. The only thing I managed to find that made things any better was, well, love." Jun went on talking, hoping something he had to say might, in some way, help the suffering vocalist.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:16 pm

"Love?"
Narcissus burst into sudden laughter, actually holding his stomach and doubling over in the cab's backseat he laughed so hard.
"Are you insane? Who the hell can I trust enough to love? Who, for that matter, would even WANT to love me? I'm a train wreck!" the musician shook his head, looking out the window again. "I used to be in love... and it brought nothing but pain. I don't need pain to fill this hole, Hayato-san. Sex... alcohol... cigarettes... work... nothing's helping. What other things could I possibly try?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi sat and listened feeling like he had been dumped a great amount of information that needed more than just his own head to process it. "I know he's got a big problem but if he's looking for that fix he's going to ruin his life as we know it for good this time. Crap. We've got to get to him before he does something he'll regret for the rest of his life!"

His finger tapped the edge of the limo door as he fought his own need to just scream. "He didn't want to go back to the hospital. Dammit. I should have just said we were going but I thought I was helping him. Seriously, Yuuji, I don't know if they are a couple. How long do you think Ishi-san will put up with it if Akihiko is hurting him? Ishi-san is usually a very strong person but I think he's probably a bit uncertain of how to handle Akihiko. Maybe it would be better for him not to be dating them man. But still, you're right, Akihiko usually corners people and not in public. If he's got the option. Baka...god he's so dang difficult! But maybe Shou-san can tell you what happened? He obviously knows something because he took Ishi-san away."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Looking at his phone, he read the text and sighed. This was really depressing and an utter mess. Had he known how far off the deep end Narcissus was, he'd have never gotten involved with the man beyond work. But part of him had hoped there was more to it than that.

The sad little manager was perking up some with food and the surrounding. Their conversation was very slow going and he could tell that Lucky-san really didn't want to burden him with the problems but Shou wanted to help. Well at least make up for such a mess that his 'partner' had become. It was obvious that Lucky-san didn't deserve half the crap he was getting.

So he dialed Jun number and hoped he'd answer...if not he'd leave a message but then he'd also send a text.

"Jun, is everything ok? Where are you?...."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

"Oh...oh....ohhhhhhh....mmmm....ah....." the little mouse moaned and moaned, eyes shut tight as he savored the bite, then took another, absolutely reveling in the pleasure he got from eating such fine food.

Of course, he didn't realize just how he sounded, or how he looked at the moment as he put his hand to his cheek and his glasses slipped down his nose.

"Sooo good. Oh, Hiroki-san.......thank you for bringing me here."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:31 pm

"I'm betting, if this IS all due to his head, that flying probably wasn't the greatest idea... cabin pressure and what not." Yuuji replied with a tired sigh. "Tanaka-san... this wasn't your fault. My cousin's a grown man who SHOULD be able to take care of himself... emphasis on 'should'. As for Lucky-san... well... Look, I honestly don't think Akihiko would physically harm him. Sure he had a few moments right out of the hospital where he did but... Look, on the plane... I watched them. I've been watching EVERYTHING Akihiko does. He was... gentle. Caring. Treating Izzy like it was the man's first time for crying out loud. Somewhere in there he loves his manager... but I think there's more s**t to deal with than even he can process and it's gotten lost along the way. He's not thinking straight."

For a moment, Takagi didn't say anything, mainly because he was on the phone to the police department, asking if they could lend their assistance. He described what Narcissus was wearing, obviously didn't give them a name, and told them that it was a matter of security and that he'd get the Japanese Embassy involved if he had to.
Narcissus HAD to be found...

"When we get back, as much as you want to help him, Tanaka-san... you need to focus on your new career. I'll have my hands full playing permanent bodyguard to him and Izzy... even have my own special team I can put on the one I'm not personally watching. He isn't your problem, Michi. And, once he's found, he will be getting a CAT scan at the nearest hospital, just to make sure. If they have to crack his head open again, least he might go back to normal for a little while." sighing once more, the man closed his eyes.

"How is he when he's with you, Tanaka-san?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki's lips pressed together and he was very glad he was sitting because the mouse turned on the elephant's...well yes, he was glad he was sitting.

He was so focused that he dropped his fork onto his plate and scrambled to grab it before it could make that final bounce of the table. Luckily, his fingers were nimble enough. "Ah...yes, of course, I'm glad you could come with me."

Bringing his eyes down to his plate, he tried not to think to hard on the cream alfredo sauce and took another bite. "Just save room for dessert or unless your like me and can never let a single bite go to waste."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Agreeing with most of what Yuuji said, Michi still felt as if he had slacked somewhere. He should have been more watchful and strict. "I know, they looked comfortable...and really content from what little I saw. Ishi-san seemed happy. And Akihiko seemed well...mmm...how can I say it. Like he had some of his control back."

It left Michi to think about the cabin and the pressure; things he hadn't even considered about their flight. He had been so stupid. Really Michi didn't know how to think about a career in music with someone he considered his closest friend about to do something so stupid because he hadn't been watching him good enough. Ugh.

His fist clenched as he thought about the whole situation. "He's my friend, of course he's my problem." Yuuji's words weren't bringing out the best in Michi at the moment. "You want me to focus on a career that hasn't even started while I'm suppose to be helping out my patient in the one I'm sort of still doing. That's really difficult to do right now, Takagi-san."

But unlike Akihiko, Michi was a milder person and while he was frustrated, he didn't let it overwhelm him. "Yeah, he needs to be treated and examined. But as for me in and him. He's actually rather relaxed with me. We banter and joke...have fun together. He and I haven't had much time to talk here except when he had his headache. But he seemed really concerned about everyone having a good time."

Michi closed his eyes and shook his head. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself any time soon if something bad happened to his friend.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

It almost startled Nezumi when Hiroki's fork clattered against the table.

"Oh! My...have your fingers taken to being clumsy all of the sudden?" he teased, licking his lips of the delicious taste still clinging to them.

"Save room? Wow...it's going to be hard to do that. I'm going to have to have something boxed to go, one way or the other, I'm sure. Ohhh....but your dish looks so good too. I'm going to have to start coming here all the time now that I know it exists."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:04 pm

"I didn't say you couldn't be there for him." Takagi replied, leaning against the seat, eyes still closed.
They were heading back to the hotel...
"I'm just telling you what Lucky-san would want you to do. Akihiko vouched for you, Tanaka-san. He has a good ear. No doubt you'll be great but you have to start. Hiroki will be your manager when we get back to Japan. Nezmui-san will step in when he needs aid. Izzy will be focusing on Nakai more for the time being as well... so just leave my cousin to me. With Narcissus still out of commission and Matsumoto Izo trying to assimilate Ohayou into his own studio... we need all the talent, publicity, and the profit we can get right now."
He opened his eyes and smiled at Michi. "I really didn't mean to make you upset. I'm simply trying to do what I think is best for the situation at hand. But you may be onto something... Akihiko has been around you a lot since the accident...You were trusted to remain by him over Izzy... by my cousin himself... It makes me wonder if you're the only person he'll really listen to right now... at least, until we can snap him out of this and he remembers that Izzy Lucky does actually have a place in his heart."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Ah...yes I think so. It's my turn to be clumsy." he was glad there was something to cover up all the other things that seem to be 'active'.

"Of course, there is a chocolate pastry cream cake or custard flan afterwards. Or both." he grinned for a brief second before sucking in another bite. "MmmHmmm...I think they have boxes but I'm not sure, I never leave anything when I come."

He got up for a second and refilled his tea and Nezumi's. "So are you up for going shopping after this? Indeed, once you eat here you're hooked."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games