Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Airlian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:40 am
Hey no ones on now sob...and here I'm back to talk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:41 am
I feel happy oh so happy  

Airlian

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:26 pm
someone felt happy at 8:41 am PST  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:23 pm
....lmao... rofl <3  

I Cappie I

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:24 pm
Airlian
Hey no ones on now sob...and here I'm back to talk

Hello Hello! Man, I've run into so many 'off-key' peoples today. Good there is not any in here. I lovs everybody. Hey Airlian! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:36 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It's about a boy wanting to e a ballet dancer ^^ He was my childhood XD
I think that's the meaning of the list...
Even when I'm eating at a place and a tv there....no use talking to katie @.@
XD Jade got hit square in the face with a softball. Ever since I havn't yet matched such greatness.
too late now.
"No I don't drink when I'm working on school work"
XD Sounds like a good movie~
But not all lists get checked off.
XDD It'll be very scary the day you get TV...
x.x Owww..
Yep.
On the contrary, I usually drink a lot of cranberry juice when working on homework. ;] I'd have no time to drink anything if I didn't. XD;
Like I would suggest a bad movie.... Ok OK there was that one time but come one 'attack of the taco!' it's a true classic.
well well way to see the glass half empty XD
If I get tv....here is a reason I don't have it u.u;;
She wasn't too happy.
~
I drink what ever I can get my hands on.
I think I will rethink these suggestions of yours now. o.o
Nuh~uh. That's seeing it how it is when you're swamped with work. u.u
XD <3 But with one, it would become another humdrum thing. And you wouldn't have to glue yourself to it.
>.< I wouldn't think so.
o ___o Stay out of that gutter then.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Really? Oh you poor dear.
yeah I don't like having lot's of people on my friends list. Just people I talk to.
Oh but it is good. It's already past 35 pages....
Yes ^^ 80's balliwood is the best <3 I actually have a larger interest in the indian culture then normal people. You think that is funny, watch classic 60's indian movies @.@ <33
I guess it should motivate me to stop buying items. ^^;;
x] Ideally, I'm the same way. Buut~ lots of new people to the guild send friendlist requests and I hate to decline them. Plus, I then end up talking to them in the guild. XD;
That just means the first 35 pages are good. :B
XD As you see coming from our current conversation, I have enough of a hard time watching American movies.
*looks at the time* I don't want to set my sleep pattern off too much. I should try to get some sleep. G'night. =]
Well unles you want them or need them yes...
That's good >< I'm not that cool.
XD and then on 36 @.@ sudden doom.
balliwood had a lot more plot twists and there is one too many dream scenes @.@ it's beautiful.
Can't miss your beauty sleep.
Oh~ there are so many things I want though. But when I'm sort of questing, I shouldn't be spending anyway. XD;
What's with how you keep saying you're not cool lately?
Quick! Stop now! o:
XD; Can't say I've seen any. ^^
;P I don't need beauty sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:46 pm
TokyoSamurai94
Im breaking up a disscusson but this is a game so whatever~

post to 300
*laughs* You're not breaking up a discussion! =]  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It's about a boy wanting to e a ballet dancer ^^ He was my childhood XD
I think that's the meaning of the list...
Even when I'm eating at a place and a tv there....no use talking to katie @.@
XD Jade got hit square in the face with a softball. Ever since I havn't yet matched such greatness.
too late now.
"No I don't drink when I'm working on school work"
XD Sounds like a good movie~
But not all lists get checked off.
XDD It'll be very scary the day you get TV...
x.x Owww..
Yep.
On the contrary, I usually drink a lot of cranberry juice when working on homework. ;] I'd have no time to drink anything if I didn't. XD;
Like I would suggest a bad movie.... Ok OK there was that one time but come one 'attack of the taco!' it's a true classic.
She wasn't too happy.
~
XD <3 But with one, it would become another humdrum thing. And you wouldn't have to glue yourself to it.
>.< I wouldn't think so.
If there was a movie called attack of the taco's I would be at the world premeir.
put it how ever you want.
I'm glueing a lot of stuff to myself nowadays.
she didn't play softball after that ^^;
I'm clean!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:51 pm
So... last night I went to bed because I thought I was crazy. Something wasn't making sense with the ruler I was using.
I kept counting 12 milimeters for every centimeter. And... that's not right. But everytime I counted... there were twevle. D;

So... this morning I woke up and went to grab a different ruler. I'm not crazy. This ruler has 10 mm for every cm. Like it should be.

I want to know what idiot made the first ruler I was using. The cm are the correct length, but it 12 mm? Come on! >.<;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:55 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Really? Oh you poor dear.
yeah I don't like having lot's of people on my friends list. Just people I talk to.
Oh but it is good. It's already past 35 pages....
Yes ^^ 80's balliwood is the best <3 I actually have a larger interest in the indian culture then normal people. You think that is funny, watch classic 60's indian movies @.@ <33
I guess it should motivate me to stop buying items. ^^;;
x] Ideally, I'm the same way. Buut~ lots of new people to the guild send friendlist requests and I hate to decline them. Plus, I then end up talking to them in the guild. XD;
That just means the first 35 pages are good. :B
XD As you see coming from our current conversation, I have enough of a hard time watching American movies.
*looks at the time* I don't want to set my sleep pattern off too much. I should try to get some sleep. G'night. =]
balliwood had a lot more plot twists and there is one too many dream scenes @.@ it's beautiful.
Oh~ there are so many things I want though. But when I'm sort of questing, I shouldn't be spending anyway. XD;
Quick! Stop now! o:
I havn't quested in such a long time *runs in circles* I don't know how it feels.
O: it's the yearly 'degrade on self' week. Even us cocky ego minded people have to have a lowl.
XD I wish.
Well then I will add some to that list of lists.
>.> even my dog needs beauity sleep. She actually has a pillow in my room now to sleep on. >< Spoiled.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:56 pm
sdrawkcab
So... last night I went to bed because I thought I was crazy. Something wasn't making sense with the ruler I was using.
I kept counting 12 milimeters for every centimeter. And... that's not right. But everytime I counted... there were twevle. D;

So... this morning I woke up and went to grab a different ruler. I'm not crazy. This ruler has 10 mm for every cm. Like it should be.

I want to know what idiot made the first ruler I was using. The cm are the correct length, but it 12 mm? Come on! >.<;
it's probally like a joke ruler.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:57 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
She wasn't too happy.
~
>.< I wouldn't think so.
If there was a movie called attack of the taco's I would be at the world premeir.
put it how ever you want.
I'm glueing a lot of stuff to myself nowadays.
she didn't play softball after that ^^;
I'm clean!
I once turned on the TV to find a movie that consisted of a bunch of short movies. One included a scene where it was basically attack of the giant boobs. ...I don't doubt that there could be a movie out there about the attack of gaint tacos.
x] I do plan on seeing certain movies, I just know that it won't happen any time soon. Just like a want to read a bunch of classic novels. I simply don't have the time.
Yes, I was thinking about that. Bread, computer, TV... all you need is cranberry juice. :3
Aww~ you ruined it for her. :B
Yeah, yeah that's what I, I mean, they all say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:02 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Quick! Stop now! o:
I havn't quested in such a long time *runs in circles* I don't know how it feels.
O: it's the yearly 'degrade on self' week. Even us cocky ego minded people have to have a lowl.
XD I wish.
Well then I will add some to that list of lists.
>.> even my dog needs beauity sleep. She actually has a pillow in my room now to sleep on. >< Spoiled.
Me neither. Since I'm not taking the steps that go with questing... but... for not questing, I'm sure racking up more gold than I thought I would.
Well the week ends today. >.>
XD Well then trudge forward past the sudden doom and on to page 37.
Okay~
>.> You calling me a dog? D< My cat has a plastic bag to sleep on. You'd think that a pillow would be better, but my cat will snub everything else and go straight to a plastic bag. ...I think the bag is the reason that she has only been hanging out in my room for the past couple weeks. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

it's probally like a joke ruler.
Nope. Legitimate ruler. The thing is... is came with the school planner.
And... I've used it before in a pinch and wondered why things seemed off...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games