Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 pm
(( HEE HEE HEE HEE! Leko is good…she's real good! lol ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:15 pm
Kits Rose
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Kits Rose
Moon Rabbit Reisen
(So... anybody else with a female avatar tried wearing Memphis' Wing Bra with an open vest or something equally exposing of the chest? It makes it look like you're not wearing a bra. biggrin

I thought I would share that since it took so long for me to find an item that created that effect.)

((The lovely genie vests do that without the Memphis Wing Bra.))
((I don't especially care for that vest.))

((I don't really either, but I thought I'd mention it.))

(( I take it that neither of you have tried on the suspenders yet ... User Image ))  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm
Entering the bar through the front door, she heads straight to the bar and grabs a beer. Thank God I got all that financial crap straightened out for Mom.....woman would lose her head if it wasn't attached...... Shoving a wedge of lime into it, she goes back around and takes her customary seat. Taking out her phone, she makes a quick phone call.

"Mom? Yes, it's Katana...who else would it be?" She rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Okay, it's all straightened out now, so PLEASE keep me in the loop from now on, okay?" She listens to her for a moment. "I KNOW, Mom.....but you know, you really should balance your checkbook each time the statement comes in before you go shopping. Just because the bank says you have money ain't always the case if you have checks outstanding! stressed " She grabs her beer and takes a long drink while listening. "Look, I have to go....Love you too. YES, I'll come back home for a visit soon. Bye." Hanging up the phone, she tosses it on the bar and takes another long drink of the beer, wondering how in the hell her mother can be such a ditz at times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar through her office. She heads straight for the bar and makes a Manhattan for herself. She grins at Katana.*

Hi there Katana. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Kits Rose
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Kits Rose
Moon Rabbit Reisen
(So... anybody else with a female avatar tried wearing Memphis' Wing Bra with an open vest or something equally exposing of the chest? It makes it look like you're not wearing a bra. biggrin

I thought I would share that since it took so long for me to find an item that created that effect.)

(( I take it that neither of you have tried on the suspenders yet ... User Image ))

((Haven't tried them, but I know about them. I just didn't think about it earlier.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm
Sighing deeply, she smiles at Psy. "Hey there, what's up?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 pm
neutral *She notes Katana's heavy sigh and sits down next to her.* Okay…spill it. I know you well enough to know something isn't right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 pm
She rolls her eyes. "Let's just say you're not the only one that has a problematic mother. She's the reason why I was gone for most of the weekend...."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm
Is everything okay? Is there anything you need? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:49 pm
She laughs at Psy's serious look. "No, nothing I need, really. She's just......well, dammit, she can be ditzy when it comes to taking care of her finances. Thank God I've got a separate account that's tied to hers for when she doesn't take the time to balance hers. And now, since I went home to visit, she wants me to come more often......unlike you're mother, mine is completely unaware of my past. She always just assumed I had a corporate job that required a lot of travel."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm
I see. Ignorance is bliss…eh. wink *nods at her knowingly.* 3nodding I'm glad she's okay. You had me a bit worried there at first. neutral

*She sips her Manhattan.* My Mother is FAR from being a ditz. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm
Kits Rose
Faerie KatrinaZ
Kits Rose
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Kits Rose
Moon Rabbit Reisen

((Haven't tried them, but I know about them. I just didn't think about it earlier.))
((Too immodest for my taste, I prefer the vest/bra combo because the vest almost completely covers the breasts and the Memphis bra makes it look like I have nothing on under the vest.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm
She shrugs her shoulders. "Well as far as I can remember, it's just been me and Mom. She never talked about my father, so I don't really know anything about him. I think she's happier knowing that I'm there to take care of her now, like she did for me when I was little.....almost as if the positions have reversed, ya know? If it wasn't for the fact that she'd drive me completely batty, I'd move her in here with me so I can keep a better eye on her. stare "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 pm
eek You don't know anything about your Father? How sad. sad

*She lightly pats Katana on the shoulder.* What a good daughter you have been, taking care of your Mother like that. I completely understand what you are talking about. More than you know. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm
She gives Psyzapp a grin, "Don't feel sorry for me....I've asked her about him, she just says that things didn't work out between them." She shrugs her shoulders again and sips her beer.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games