Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm
IT'S HAILING!!!
DURING THE SUMMER xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:01 pm
A Redhead Angel
The Undead Suitor
i dont know what the ******** happening but

User Image

i drew tali so everythings okay

I loved her and was dying to see her face. I loved her voice too.

Speaking of Mass Effect. My husband and I have our Shepard...he is a skinny black man with a big nose and very short hair. He wasn't made on purpose, in fact he was just a random generated design. I don't relate any other Shepard to Mass Effect. Even on posters and things, I have to think about it before my mind connects that Shepard to my beloved game. My husband started playing Mass Effect 2 on a different account that didn't have the saved Shepard we created...I just couldn't stand it. Does anyone else get that way about custom characters.

Yeah, I accidentally got connected to the standard male shepard face after I played through once. now every time I try to make a custom face, the voice just seems to deep or not fit it.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm
I managed to get with kelly

an tali is the hottest of all the girls in the journey.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm
The Undead Suitor
A Redhead Angel
The Undead Suitor
i dont know what the ******** happening but

User Image

i drew tali so everythings okay

I loved her and was dying to see her face. I loved her voice too.

Speaking of Mass Effect. My husband and I have our Shepard...he is a skinny black man with a big nose and very short hair. He wasn't made on purpose, in fact he was just a random generated design. I don't relate any other Shepard to Mass Effect. Even on posters and things, I have to think about it before my mind connects that Shepard to my beloved game. My husband started playing Mass Effect 2 on a different account that didn't have the saved Shepard we created...I just couldn't stand it. Does anyone else get that way about custom characters.

Yeah, I accidentally got connected to the standard male shepard face after I played through once. now every time I try to make a custom face, the voice just seems to deep or not fit it.

Actually, my husband started playing before I joined. so I didnt realize it was a custom face. So for the whole first game I didn't know what the real shepard looked like.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 pm
I'm back from bowling and I ended up playing against the whole opposing team though we forfeited since we didn't have enough players. sweatdrop I bowled a 101, 111, and a 102. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 pm
(okay, this is the right thread)

OH MAN.
I cannot tolerate this art class I am taking.

I have to take an art class but since I am not an art major, my choices are limited.So I have to take a class for non-majors (aka people who have no skill whatsoever in the world of art). The art professor gets on to me every freaking minute for being "too advanced". burning_eyes The bad thing is my mom is taking this class with me and she thinks it is hilarious. stressed

NO SHADING.
NO FEATHERY SKETCHY LINES. SOLID LINES!
NO USING MEASUREMENTS AND SCALES TO DRAW A FACE. (it ended up bugging me so much that I cheated and used my pencil to measure without her noticing).
WORK SLOWER.
TOO MUCH DETAIL.

burning_eyes

She also likes to show some of the work of the other students, but she never shows mine. I dunno why.

Well, our final project is to do whatever we want. I am going to put so much ******** detail in my project it is gonna be ridiculous.

The best way to imagine how I feel is like taking a minor league baseball player and putting them on a local, recreational team. They aren't a pro at baseball, but they obliterate the unskilled people who have never played or barely played and already know a lot about baseball.

HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE THIS?
(I know art students take base level courses like this, but at least you are encouraged to be good at what you do.)  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm
boo ******** hoo

"Oh no~ I'm too good and this class is too easy~ *le faint*

just stop giving a s**t

day dream

turn in s**t

enjoy the easy A  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 pm
Uncle Haijin
I come from a Girl Scout family and while I have a lot of issues with how it's run (why, why do the cookies have to get more expensive and fewer in number each year?) totally going to buy an extra box when cookie season comes around. The lemon ones are the best, but they don't always have them. You should totally buy GS cookies anyway, because while they're overpriced, they're delicious. Also, at least where I live, troops can't do other fundraisers until they've sold some cookies.

I think they're just referring to Lex's token booth where you can buy tokens for gold. Pretty sure you can only get to it through the world map, so no one's used it for years anyway.

Cookies cover council expenses. Such as keeping the camps up to par and the actual staff. Not everyone is a volunteer. There's a list of things they pay for. :B There is another fundraiser that they can do. Most of that also goes to the council.

Its any other fundraiser they do that will go purely to the troop. Such as a bake sale or something.

Anyways, there is a vote that happens when it comes to cookie prices. I can't remember the actual name of the meeting but everyone gets together at some point as delegates and representatives and they go over budgets and vote on other stuff. Usually pizza is involved.

I love the lemon ones too. ;o; I just recently finished my last box. D: I should have ordered more. u.u;;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 pm
ummmmmmmmmmm you wouldn't survive one day at SCAD, an actual art university, just saying.

You can't get mad at professors, you have to clear everything you currently know, and do what they say, cus usually they know what they're doing to help you build a strong foundation.

We did the same exact thing in my foundations classes, even art majors don't know how to draw. Like...we practiced pencil strokes, contour lines, and we didn't get to shading until the last 3 weeks of my 1st drawing class, and in turn, you learn how to draw single stoke contours, drawing what you see, not what you think you see (especially in figure drawing).

We had one kid who was going for sound design (and had no artistic background), and he ended up being the best artist in the class because he didn't try to fight what the professor taught us to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
So I might be getting banned for disagreeing with Admin.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/i-knew-you-us-on-the-wings-updated/t.77047337_586/#600

I called a mod a b***h and listed the reasons why and I'm still not banned.

So I believe you're safe.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm
rofl

I dunno why I am so worked up over it at the moment.
I mean, I'm going for history and the professors act like we no nothing about the subject and I don't give a s**t. Easy A for me.

I think I'm more irritated than anything because the only art class experience I have is from high school, where everyone was close to the same level since it consisted of all of the kids who took the class every single year (which was about 15). So this is kind of an insult? I dunno. Maybe it is because these damn contour drawings I am at the moment are as boring as hell (but hey, I'm gaining some line art experience while using a 3D human model to also gain some anatomy experience).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm
dflkjdskjdff

This RIG is killing me.
-breathes-  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:56 pm
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/i-knew-you-us-on-the-wings-updated/t.77047337_586/#600

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 pm
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt

That made me smile rofl if that did not get you banned Jayce having a rather kind disagreement should do nothing.

I have not had to take any kind of art class in college/university [good too I would have failed horribly] I'm almost done and Majoring in Astrophysics/Government about to be a teacher. I'm going to have to apologize every time I draw on a bored for my horrible art lol  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt

Thanks

You're welcome. c:

Thinking back on it, I think those reasons were just more insults. XD

ahaha. I have poor judgement I guess when it comes to starting things with people. :'D

and omg its so cold. ;.;  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games