Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 pm
Raine watched in awe as the students said their wishes. She turned back to the house-elf, who had introduced herself as Althea. "Oh, the celebration is brilliant ! All the students are making Raine beam with joy, yes! " Once again Raine gazed at the students with their wishes, giving the little house-elf hope in the holiday season.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:29 pm
"Yes, of course, family issues, I understand completely," Crystal says to Andrew, remembering several times she herself had been withdrawn for those reasons. "It's great that you're back." Crystal again hears Professor Adonis's request to hear wishes, but decides to keep her true wishes to herself and, remembering suddenly the late Headmaster Dumbledore, says loudly with a mischievous smile, "I wish for a pair of thick, woolen socks."  

SharpProcess

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:05 am
As promised, TWO gifts tonight!

Oh my, unfortunately I don't see Amelia anywhere...
But that does remind me...

exclaim I do believe the deadline for the Hogwarts Monthly Caption Contest is coming up, if you haven't seen the December Issue be sure to give it a look, our new editor is doing a very fine job so far. So let's all make sure that isn't a wasted effort.

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am
*strokes beard...*

eek If I didn't know better I'd start to suspect that this drawing was fixed... Nevertheless, congratulations once again to Raine, for her fourth win since the event started! I've got a nice Bookish Insect I think you might like...

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:23 am
*Attempts to stroke beard, contemplating the student's wishes, but first gets fingers stuck, then somehow manages to get his whole hand stuck..he mutters*

Degrumor

*And his hand is once again freed, he eyes his own beard wearily as he shoves his hand into the sorting hat to draw a random number.*

And we have our second winner! Riku, I hope you'll appreciate a-- Le Saltimbanque??

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:26 am
"I wish that everyone will have a great Christmas!!!"  

Daliaveyani

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 pm
" It may be, Professor, but I appreciate the gifts ! " Raine squeaked this in a even higher-than-usual voice. She took her present and stayed to observe the students in the merrymaking of Christmas Eve.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 pm
"Merry Christmas everyone!"  

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 pm
Crystal buries her face in her pillow to muffle her laughter at Professor Adonis's fiasco with his beard.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:09 pm
Nell giggling into the back of her guitar as Professor Adonis got his hand stuck in his new beard before strumming Scottish Christmas carols.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 11!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:44 pm
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Ah, how appropriate that our winner on December 24th is Noelle! Cogratulations, I hope that a Wonderful Green Wizard is adequate?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:09 am
Amelia realized she has been really tired lately and wakes up realizing it has been too many hours later
what have i missed hi every one and Merry Christmas ya i said it hahaha

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 am
Annette cheered for the latest drawings. "If only it were blue!" She said looking at Noelle's gift. "Then It would be better suited for Ravenclaw!" She ran over to Raine and looked at her gift. "It's pretty! Do you like cookies?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 am
((I love it it goes with my Christmasy stuff!!!!)) "Thanks Professor!" Noelle says happily grinning at the item... "Oh and Happy Christmas everyone!!!!"  

Daliaveyani

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 pm
"Merry Christmas !" Raine said out loud to anyone who would bother to listen. She liked to be heard every once in a while. Gathering up the plates that she would need to take back after the celebration was over, she put them neatly on an unused table and kept to her routine of watching the festivities.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games