Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:12 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know a lot of movies but I'm not much of a movie goer. have you seen billy Eliot?
Too late now hun :/
yes but it's such a great channel adding in one or two cooking shows wouldn't hurt <3
We never played soft ball because no one was good. The only game I really didn't like was basketball.
^^; yep no it just is in line.
Nope. :]
Your loss. ;}
XD; It wouldn't hurt at all. B] I don't see them getting much more, but I do like my cooking shows. :3
It doesn't matter whether anyone is good or not here. ^^; People around here play a lot of different sports. Not hockey though.
In line?
Gaah...ok you would like that movie ^^
^^; you make it sound like a bad thing.
If I had cooking shows I would like them XD
Our PE teachers like to torcher us but not that much.We dont' eaither. We just have that as an indoor game.
yes in line to be writen.
XD Well thanks for the recommendation then. I'll try to keep it in mind, but I don't think I'll be watching any movies any time soon~
It would sound that way to me.
Aww~~ you really must watch Good Eats when you can. It's an excellent cooking show. >3
Our PE teachers don't care, really. I mean, they care enough to make sure everyone's playing, but we don't get any say. Ah~ we have that too. :3
Ah~~ actually all that popped into mind with that statement was rollerblades. But~ I'm thinking clearly now. Or at least more clearly. ^^
Hai @.@ Your right. The opening scene totally reminds me of choco running around in his boxers singing to himself.
*adds to list* we can fixt that >3
I just get any tv when I can. I'm soo bad around a TV my eyes are stuck to it ^^;
o.o well I loved PE when I was young...and i got out of pe in middle shcool and we only had to take a full credit of it on HS so once it got all my credits I never went back.
That would of been a lot more fun but no you just had to be quick on your feet.
Too much cranberry juice?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:15 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

That's why half of mine are sitting in there right now ^^;
>< it's the first drama part of the whole thing >.< exciting!
Ok so that song I was talking about is on youtube....the music viedo is really weird but the song rocks

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_FLvkJQP4
x] I finally took out mine when we got the new friendslist system. ^^ ...I haven't taken the time to clear out the ones since then though. ^^;
That's the first drama part? It doesn't sound very exciting.
Oh~ thanks for linking me. It is a good song. ^^ I like the beat.
Yeah if it reminded me I probally would but....it doesn't.
XD that's because it's a comedy, its not supose to be all serious. Let alone a whole chanpter @.@
Yeah then I got sucked into watching Indians trying to rap XD and it's just funny. Most indian songs have a great dance beat.
And~ it's not like having names in that list hurts anything~ but the feelings of those who've sent it. XD;;
Aww~ but it needs that substance. It can't just be one funny line after another. That would be boring~ ;]
XD Have you checked out the video that Bunai posted in the FoS a couple days ago? I thought it was quite funny. :]

Most of the time they just want to be friends with you because yout avia or your pofile.... I like to atleast talk to them before they send a request ^^;
>< Don't worry I'm the master at it.
No but I'm going to right ater I post this XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:20 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Our PE teachers like to torcher us but not that much.We dont' eaither. We just have that as an indoor game.
XD Well thanks for the recommendation then. I'll try to keep it in mind, but I don't think I'll be watching any movies any time soon~
Aww~~ you really must watch Good Eats when you can. It's an excellent cooking show. >3
Our PE teachers don't care, really. I mean, they care enough to make sure everyone's playing, but we don't get any say. Ah~ we have that too. :3
Ah~~ actually all that popped into mind with that statement was rollerblades. But~ I'm thinking clearly now. Or at least more clearly. ^^
Hai @.@ Your right. The opening scene totally reminds me of choco running around in his boxers singing to himself.
I just get any tv when I can. I'm soo bad around a TV my eyes are stuck to it ^^;
o.o well I loved PE when I was young...and i got out of pe in middle shcool and we only had to take a full credit of it on HS so once it got all my credits I never went back.
XD how cute. :3
I'd love to. .____.
XD; And people would probably take that as you're glued to it because you already watch it all the time...
I loved PE when I was younger because it was mostly tag games. And I was one of the fastest girls in the school. XD; I like running, I just don't like games that involve small round objects, which... many games tend to include.
It sounds like we should've switched. PX
Hmm~ I've had some, but no~ I'm just doing homework, as usual and was a bit distracted.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:23 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
x] I finally took out mine when we got the new friendslist system. ^^ ...I haven't taken the time to clear out the ones since then though. ^^;
XD that's because it's a comedy, its not supose to be all serious. Let alone a whole chanpter @.@
Yeah then I got sucked into watching Indians trying to rap XD and it's just funny. Most indian songs have a great dance beat.
And~ it's not like having names in that list hurts anything~ but the feelings of those who've sent it. XD;;
Aww~ but it needs that substance. It can't just be one funny line after another. That would be boring~ ;]
XD Have you checked out the video that Bunai posted in the FoS a couple days ago? I thought it was quite funny. :]

Most of the time they just want to be friends with you because yout avia or your pofile.... I like to atleast talk to them before they send a request ^^;
Of course they do. :] And the big thing right now is sending friend requests for buying their items from the market. ^^; Yeah, I like to at least talk to someone a bit before a request is sent, but I don't really care. A list of names doesn't hurt me. ^^;;
;] Yupyup, I'm sure it'll be good.
Good good. =] It's like... so close to thriller but not. <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:24 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'd love to. .____.
XD; And people would probably take that as you're glued to it because you already watch it all the time...
I loved PE when I was younger because it was mostly tag games. And I was one of the fastest girls in the school. XD; I like running, I just don't like games that involve small round objects, which... many games tend to include.
Hmm~ I've had some, but no~ I'm just doing homework, as usual and was a bit distracted.
It's about a boy wanting to e a ballet dancer ^^ He was my childhood XD
I think that's the meaning of the list...
Even when I'm eating at a place and a tv there....no use talking to katie @.@
XD Jade got hit square in the face with a softball. Ever since I havn't yet matched such greatness.
too late now.
"No I don't drink when I'm working on school work"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:29 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

Of course they do. :] And the big thing right now is sending friend requests for buying their items from the market. ^^; Yeah, I like to at least talk to someone a bit before a request is sent, but I don't really care. A list of names doesn't hurt me. ^^;;
Really? Oh you poor dear.
yeah I don't like having lot's of people on my friends list. Just people I talk to.
Oh but it is good. It's already past 35 pages....
Yes ^^ 80's balliwood is the best <3 I actually have a larger interest in the indian culture then normal people. You think that is funny, watch classic 60's indian movies @.@ <33

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:33 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'd love to. .____.
Hmm~ I've had some, but no~ I'm just doing homework, as usual, and was a bit distracted.
XD Jade got hit square in the face with a softball. Ever since I havn't yet matched such greatness.
too late now.
XD Sounds like a good movie~
But not all lists get checked off.
XDD It'll be very scary the day you get TV...
x.x Owww..
Yep.
On the contrary, I usually drink a lot of cranberry juice when working on homework. ;] I'd have no time to drink anything if I didn't. XD;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:37 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

yeah I don't like having lot's of people on my friends list. Just people I talk to.
Yes ^^ 80's balliwood is the best <3 I actually have a larger interest in the indian culture then normal people. You think that is funny, watch classic 60's indian movies @.@ <33
I guess it should motivate me to stop buying items. ^^;;
x] Ideally, I'm the same way. Buut~ lots of new people to the guild send friendlist requests and I hate to decline them. Plus, I then end up talking to them in the guild. XD;
That just means the first 35 pages are good. :B
XD As you see coming from our current conversation, I have enough of a hard time watching American movies.
*looks at the time* I don't want to set my sleep pattern off too much. I should try to get some sleep. G'night. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:38 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'd love to. .____.
Hmm~ I've had some, but no~ I'm just doing homework, as usual, and was a bit distracted.
too late now.
XD Sounds like a good movie~
But not all lists get checked off.
XDD It'll be very scary the day you get TV...
x.x Owww..
Yep.
On the contrary, I usually drink a lot of cranberry juice when working on homework. ;] I'd have no time to drink anything if I didn't. XD;
Like I would suggest a bad movie.... Ok OK there was that one time but come one 'attack of the taco!' it's a true classic.
well well way to see the glass half empty XD
If I get tv....here is a reason I don't have it u.u;;
She wasn't too happy.
~
I drink what ever I can get my hands on.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:41 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I guess it should motivate me to stop buying items. ^^;;
x] Ideally, I'm the same way. Buut~ lots of new people to the guild send friendlist requests and I hate to decline them. Plus, I then end up talking to them in the guild. XD;
That just means the first 35 pages are good. :B
XD As you see coming from our current conversation, I have enough of a hard time watching American movies.
*looks at the time* I don't want to set my sleep pattern off too much. I should try to get some sleep. G'night. =]
Well unles you want them or need them yes...
That's good >< I'm not that cool.
XD and then on 36 @.@ sudden doom.
balliwood had a lot more plot twists and there is one too many dream scenes @.@ it's beautiful.
Can't miss your beauty sleep.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:46 am
Im breaking up a disscusson but this is a game so whatever~

post to 300  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:59 am
holy cheese! its so close to 300!  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:04 am
Im gonna go wacth Aqua Teen hunger Force~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:25 am
arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow
to page 300!  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Airlian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:38 am
Gee Wiz so close  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games