Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm
"Well, surely she'd understand that by moving her visit up, he may not be able to move his time off request. I mean, some people can't just up and leave whenever they want to."

One of the waiters from the JD enters the bar and comes up to her. She pays for her food and he leaves the bar to go back to the JD. Getting her food out, she puts some of the crispy noodles into her soup and stirs them in. "She's bound to realize that not everyone can ask how high when she says jump." She begins eating her soup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm
*She takes a huge drink of her Manhattan.* This is MY Mother we are talking about here. stare My family isn't known for understanding and compassion. This has got to be a test. I wouldn't put it past her to do this. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 pm
She eats one of her potstickers. "Well, what's the worst that could happen if he isn't able to go? I thought you arranged some "divine intervention" with Ghost so that she'd accept Dougherty to begin with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm
I did and it worked. She called and insisted on my putting her on speaker so she could talk to him directly. She actually called him family and told him he was to protect me. Believe me, we would be facing something far worse had Lil Brat not gotten Ghost to do some convincing.

This trip will just clinch it. It's the finishing touch for her to look him in the eyes and see for herself. For her to welcome him properly and give her personal blessing. If he can't go with me and I show up in New York alone, she's going to take it as proof to mean he doesn't love me as much as I say he does. It will speak volumes to her that he isn't willing to make an effort for me. stressed
*She takes a huge gulp of her Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm
"But he IS making an effort.....it's out of his control as to whether or not his time off is approved." She continues to eat her dinner and sip her beer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:47 pm
I know this…and you know this…but she won't see it like that. He is a cop. In her mind, cops can get away with and do anything they please.

Look…
*she puts her drink down and looks at Katana with all seriousness*…my Father was killed by a cop. It happened a very long time ago and it is a horrible tragic complicated story that I really haven't shared with anyone here. sweatdrop So I would appreciate it if you wouldn't spread that information around. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:48 pm
She stops eating and looks up at Psyzapp. "Damn....no wonder you're freaking out about him meeting her. But don't worry, you know your secrets are safe with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 pm
I told William so he would know what he would be facing and why this is so critical and difficult. This is a huge hurdle we are almost across the finish line. Once my Mother gives her blessing, we are home free. *Picks up her drink, finishes it and makes another.* If he doesn't show up, it will be VERY BAD. sweatdrop

I can just hear it now… Non può amarlo. È polizia. Dimentichilo e venga a casa. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 pm
*makes his way into the main bar area with Tes following behind. His cheek is still badly bruised from being struck and Tes' face is slightly swolen on the side where he was punched. A bit self conscious about his appearance, he speaks in a quieter tone*
Vendui'...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm
She looks over at Ryzan and was about to greet him when she sees his face. eek "Ryzan! Omigod, are you all right? What happened?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm
*goes directly behind the bar after entering and gets out a bottle of wine for Ryzan, pouring him a glass as he answers Katana first*
Apparently not all of the security realizes that more than just the Ladies live here stare

*slides the glass over the counter so it will be easier for Ryzan to reach*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:16 pm
If it wasn't clear before, it should be CRYSTAL CLEAR now. *She looks down at the bar.* Ryzan…please accept my most humble apologies for the way you were treated. I have ordered the man responsible for putting his hands on you to be terminated immediately. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:18 pm
"Damn, I leave for a couple of days to go visit my mother and all hell breaks loose around here? Now I know how you felt Psy, when all that crap happened when you were in Hong Kong."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm
Gi ussta... *rubs his cheek* I was hoping it was more noticable to me than it actually was to others sweatdrop

*takes a seat by the counter and smiles at Tes while he picks up the glass of wine, then turns to Katana*
The security mistakenly thought Quortek and I had broken into the lower corridor and vandalized Icy Reign's quarters. When the person in charge did not like the answers we were giving him.. *points to his cheek* ... this was the result. *sighs*

*takes a sip of wine and almost spits it back out when Psyzapp mentions the man being "terminated"*
Gi ussta! That was not necessary, jabbress eek It is not as bad as it looks and it will heal... it is no reason to have someone killed eek Though Quortek offered to do the same... sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm
*She gets stressed out again thinking about how much longer she is going to be gone on this trip and drinks down her entire Manhattan. She sighs and makes another.* stressed And now I have to leave and I'll be gone until after July 4th. *She prays to herself she will still have some place to come back to.* neutral

@ Ryzan: No…I mean "fired" from his job. I didn't whack him.*She grins at Ryzan.*

EDIT  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games