Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 pm
Althea walked into the Great Hall timidly. She looked around and saw only one other House Elf who she quickly ran up to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 pm
PottyLurvsLoony

Welcome, Welcome dear Althea, it has been a while has it not? How are you?

PottyLurvsLoony your number is 15

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 pm
Nell gapes at the Headmaster and his new beard. "P-Professor Adonis! Your beard's amazing!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:52 pm
"Me again ! Oh, Raine is very pleased, yes, very pleased ! " Raine cheered in delight as she received a bag of Bertie Botts' Every Flavor Beans, Pumpkin Pasties, and even some Butterbeer! She looked and saw another house-elf, who she quickly introduced herself to. "Why hello there ! I am Raine, and Raine is happy to meet you." Raine said this quickly, and then waited for a reply.  

oRoseLalondeo

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm
"Love the beard Prof!!" Noelle grins as her sister slaps her away from the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm
"I is being well Professor! Thank you for asking!" Althea said happily to the bearded man. She then turned to her fellow house elf and said " Hi Raine! Its nice to meet you! My name is Althea. Have you been having fun at the celebration?"  

Tab Marie

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm
"I'm loving the beard Professor! Great new look!" biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:05 pm
"Hi Andrew! I'm good how are you? " Crystal settles back down into her sleeping bag nest. A moment later she gasps and does a double take, eyes wide. "Professor Adonis with a beard!! Quick, someone take a picture! Who has a camera??"

((Are we still supposed to be wearing pajamas?))

SharpProcess

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Professor Moonshade finally arrives looking tired and a bit disheveled. Looking around at all the students mixed together makes her smile. It was nice not to have the usual division of the House tables. Sitting down at random she looks at the ceiling. "Sorry I'm late," Amber says to no one in particular. "Wearing my pajamas makes me more tired that usual. I must have dozed off."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 am
"hey how come im the only one that answered professor adonis's question about what we would wish for?"

*make an illusion clone of my slef and then casts an invisiblity spell on the real me*
*sneaks over to the ginger bread house making station and starts enchanting all the frosting*
after a few minutes the frosting starts to glow a funny color and when any one touches it the frosting changes color to the house colors of that person and when ingested it causes them to be granted one minor wish(such as a material item that will last for about an hour)
*returns to my flaoting sleeping bag and removes the illusion clone*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:18 am
" I'm doing well Crystal. Family issues but thats taken care of hence why I am back at school" Said Andrew gazing at the stars and making a wish. Andrew decided not to tell his wish because he was raised that if you tell your wish it would not come true.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:32 pm
Yes, thank you for the compliments, the beard is quite smashing isn't it? I can't imagine why I didn't get one sooner!

Yes, James is right!
Wishes!
Don't be shy now, what would you wish for? A new broomstick? Some delicious sweets from Hogsmede? A black-market pygmy puff? --Just making sure your paying attention. wink

Oh my... it seems that I've missed the deadline again to give away a gift! I shall remedy this by giving away TWO gifts tonight.

((@Crystal, this event is expected to run for a few weeks, so if you want you can post a picture of yourself in pajamas if you'd like.. leaving you free to change your avi's clothes as you see fit.))

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Alastryona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:38 pm
Annette laughed at the headmaster's beard. "I don't thing I could have imagined Professor Adonis with a beard!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 pm
Althea turned to the students in the room and asked "Is there anything I can be getting for you young masters?"  

Tab Marie

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Jitterbug blinks in surprise... no, the Headmaster's beard was not a dream or hallucination. It was wicked cool, however.
He then looked down at his half-made gingerbread house with suspicion, as it was glowing yellow and black, and the nearby house was glowing blue and bronze. He thought it might be safest not to eat any more of it just now, and sneaked a look at James, who seemed to be sitting innocently in a sleeping bag. Hmm... Jitterbug has had a run in with James' prank sweets before, though, and doesn't know what to think.
He tries to think of an answer to the Professor's question.
((In RL I would wish for Pottermore to open already, lol.))
"Well, I already have a pet crup like I always wanted, and I have just won a contest which I had never done before. But I guess I would wish to do well in my classes next term," Jitterbug said tentatively.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games