Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Sounds like fun. =]
Last v-day was killer I kept getting hit by people I didn't know! @.@
Ok my life is being threatened again and I have to go watch sailor moon and then red them stories x.x my arm hurts mars practicly squeezed it off *limps away*
XDD Funny. I tried to stay out of it. Any of them friend request you?
Aww~ owwie. Have fun. =]
I can't say :/ it was so long ago.
@.@ Now I have to write more u.u
XD; We can probably assume that you didn't accept them if you did then.
With a bad arm? Nope. Don't have to. That's her fault. PX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yeah I would rather see him then tasha ^^; I'm so mean.
See that's the opening line!
~
that's already on the list.
^^;; I wouldn't call that being mean. We all have people we'd rather see over other people.
Maybe I'll remember it if I drink more cranberry juice. PX
Well I figured that much. :]
i would rather see joshes ex boyfriend over my best friend since 1st grade :/ mean.
That or forget it all together.
I think that was at the top ^^;
Stating it that way does make it sound different, but I still say it's human nature.
Eh, either one will work.
Yup, yup. I was going to rent it once a long time ago... the place must've been of of them, because I couldn't find it...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:25 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh for sure like have you seen 'sence and senceibity' 'emma'
yes o.0 you got it right on the spot.
Wha! I got cheeted! I wish it was like that for me! I would of been playing hockey every day!
No my sister would kill me if she found out I was writing something other then stories for her.
Oh, I'm sure I've seen sense and sensibility. Don't really remember it though. And~ emma... don't think I have.
TLC doesn't really have any other cooking shows~
XD; It's good unless you can only schedule a sport that you hate. And have to play it everyday...
But that would make it more fun. >3 And add to the plotline. :3
Good you just regained my belief in the world.
Sad, it should though.
:/ like....conditioning. @.@
@.@ talk about turning a story inside out. I am going to write a fan fition version of my life in that aspect though XD I have the go ahead from jade.
Well, as you can tell, I don't care much for movies. I'll watch them as something to do with friends. I mean, there are some movies that I make sure to see because they look really good. I just~ don't have any favorite movies. So... I wouldn't base any belief in the world on me. :B
Nah, there are enough of them on other netweorks.. and the food network. TLC carries more shows about giving people makovers, and rooms makeovers and looking at the daily life of people born with different conditions. It's not really a food channel.
Not as bad as conditioning... I had to take team sports. Let me tell you. Standing at bat and looking at two pitchers throwing two balls... is not fun.
XD Fun fun. =]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:30 pm
Aye! Man, everybody is talking about cranberry juice today. It's good for your kidneys just a side note! smile  

I Cappie I

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:32 pm
Oh everyone must talk about cranberry juice.
It's very good stuff. <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Sounds like fun. =]
Last v-day was killer I kept getting hit by people I didn't know! @.@
Ok my life is being threatened again and I have to go watch sailor moon and then red them stories x.x my arm hurts mars practicly squeezed it off *limps away*
XDD Funny. I tried to stay out of it. Any of them friend request you?
Aww~ owwie. Have fun. =]
I don't remeber doing it so probally not.
yeah I can claim an injury. Ingenious! too bad I've been waiting to write this next chapter for a while.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:38 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh for sure like have you seen 'sence and senceibity' 'emma'
yes o.0 you got it right on the spot.
Wha! I got cheeted! I wish it was like that for me! I would of been playing hockey every day!
No my sister would kill me if she found out I was writing something other then stories for her.
Oh, I'm sure I've seen sense and sensibility. Don't really remember it though. And~ emma... don't think I have.
TLC doesn't really have any other cooking shows~
XD; It's good unless you can only schedule a sport that you hate. And have to play it everyday...
But that would make it more fun. >3 And add to the plotline. :3
Sad, it should though.
@.@ talk about turning a story inside out. I am going to write a fan fition version of my life in that aspect though XD I have the go ahead from jade.
Well, as you can tell, I don't care much for movies. I'll watch them as something to do with friends. I mean, there are some movies that I make sure to see because they look really good. I just~ don't have any favorite movies. So... I wouldn't base any belief in the world on me. :B
Nah, there are enough of them on other netweorks.. and the food network. TLC carries more shows about giving people makovers, and rooms makeovers and looking at the daily life of people born with different conditions. It's not really a food channel.
Not as bad as conditioning... I had to take team sports. Let me tell you. Standing at bat and looking at two pitchers throwing two balls... is not fun.
XD Fun fun. =]
I know a lot of movies but I'm not much of a movie goer. have you seen billy Eliot?
Too late now hun :/
yes but it's such a great channel adding in one or two cooking shows wouldn't hurt <3
We never played soft ball because no one was good. The only game I really didn't like was basketball.
^^; yep no it just is in line.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yeah I can claim an injury. Ingenious! too bad I've been waiting to write this next chapter for a while.
:] I used to let requests just sit there. I hated declining them and having that PM sent. I like how you can decline them now without Gaia sending a PM that you've done so. XP
Darn. PX Oh well, you're writing because you want to! >3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sad, it should though.
XD Fun fun. =]
I know a lot of movies but I'm not much of a movie goer. have you seen billy Eliot?
yes but it's such a great channel adding in one or two cooking shows wouldn't hurt <3
We never played soft ball because no one was good. The only game I really didn't like was basketball.
Nope. :]
Your loss. ;}
XD; It wouldn't hurt at all. B] I don't see them getting much more, but I do like my cooking shows. :3
It doesn't matter whether anyone is good or not here. ^^; People around here play a lot of different sports. Not hockey though.
In line?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
:] I used to let requests just sit there. I hated declining them and having that PM sent. I like how you can decline them now without Gaia sending a PM that you've done so. XP

That's why half of mine are sitting in there right now ^^;
>< it's the first drama part of the whole thing >.< exciting!
Ok so that song I was talking about is on youtube....the music viedo is really weird but the song rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_FLvkJQP4  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sad, it should though.
XD Fun fun. =]
Your loss. ;}
XD; It wouldn't hurt at all. B] I don't see them getting much more, but I do like my cooking shows. :3
It doesn't matter whether anyone is good or not here. ^^; People around here play a lot of different sports. Not hockey though.
In line?
Gaah...ok you would like that movie ^^
^^; you make it sound like a bad thing.
If I had cooking shows I would like them XD
Our PE teachers like to torcher us but not that much.We dont' eaither. We just have that as an indoor game.
yes in line to be writen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Ok so that song I was talking about is on youtube....the music viedo is really weird but the song rocks

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_FLvkJQP4
x] I finally took out mine when we got the new friendslist system. ^^ ...I haven't taken the time to clear out the ones since then though. ^^;
That's the first drama part? It doesn't sound very exciting.
Oh~ thanks for linking me. It is a good song. ^^ I like the beat.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:04 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Your loss. ;}
In line?
Gaah...ok you would like that movie ^^
^^; you make it sound like a bad thing.
If I had cooking shows I would like them XD
Our PE teachers like to torcher us but not that much.We dont' eaither. We just have that as an indoor game.
yes in line to be writen.
XD Well thanks for the recommendation then. I'll try to keep it in mind, but I don't think I'll be watching any movies any time soon~
It would sound that way to me.
Aww~~ you really must watch Good Eats when you can. It's an excellent cooking show. >3
Our PE teachers don't care, really. I mean, they care enough to make sure everyone's playing, but we don't get any say. Ah~ we have that too. :3
Ah~~ actually all that popped into mind with that statement was rollerblades. But~ I'm thinking clearly now. Or at least more clearly. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:06 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

x] I finally took out mine when we got the new friendslist system. ^^ ...I haven't taken the time to clear out the ones since then though. ^^;
Yeah if it reminded me I probally would but....it doesn't.
XD that's because it's a comedy, its not supose to be all serious. Let alone a whole chanpter @.@
Yeah then I got sucked into watching Indians trying to rap XD and it's just funny. Most indian songs have a great dance beat.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:11 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Yeah if it reminded me I probally would but....it doesn't.
XD that's because it's a comedy, its not supose to be all serious. Let alone a whole chanpter @.@
Yeah then I got sucked into watching Indians trying to rap XD and it's just funny. Most indian songs have a great dance beat.
And~ it's not like having names in that list hurts anything~ but the feelings of those who've sent it. XD;;
Aww~ but it needs that substance. It can't just be one funny line after another. That would be boring~ ;]
XD Have you checked out the video that Bunai posted in the FoS a couple days ago? I thought it was quite funny. :]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games