Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm
Razzdango
Lil Brat
((She's still gonna kill him ~ just as soon as we get back rofl
Some day, when we get back... wink ))

((YIKES crying Razz doesn't want to die a virgin crying

(( rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:20 pm
((What do you mean? I don't get it what happened yesterday with Princess?))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm
((Psy Your going to have to let Icy know not to kill me so I can help keep an eye on the place.)) ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*holds Ryzan close and pets his hair*
You know... I could make sure he would never touch you again...
*gasps quietly and shakes his head*
Nau! I am fine. Really. It looks far worse than it is, I assure you.

*holds Tes' hand over his cheek*
There is nothing more you need to do. I am just glad that you are here with me now. heart

*leads Tes into their quarters, giggling when he sees him grab the key out of the lock before closing the door*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 20 Total: 35 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm
(( WTH! I take off for awhile and the place gets in an uproar over yet another breach in security! And who in hell hired that team of rambunctious security personnel anyway?! scream It appears to me that someone best make time to review the security system here. stare ))

(( Edit: *points up to his Quarters win* biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm
{{It's all Princess Tickle Bottom's fault! She broke everything! Well... except the cameras. That was Exor's fault. Of course, he might have also broken the palm and retina scan system when he "hacked" into it, which would explain why Princess could get past with just a finger print and a picture of the MW ladies.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:27 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{It's all Princess Tickle Bottom's fault! She broke everything! Well... except the cameras. That was Exor's fault. Of course, he might have also broken the palm and retina scan system when he "hacked" into it, which would explain why Princess could get past with just a finger print and a picture of the MW ladies.}}

((LOL I thought she just got lucky))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:27 am
((Razz has a pretty dress whee ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am
{{DAMMIT KAI! You always have the coolest avis! crying }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am
Kat enters the bar through the front door and heads straight for the espresso machine. After making a cafe' mocha, she has a seat at the bar and sighs. Of all times to be called by her mother.....granted she loved her dearly, but the timing of being called home was all wrong. Hopefully, things went fine around here, especially since Psy is leaving earlier.

She sits and thinks about her visit with her mother. She had saved much from her jobs over the years, and her mother didn't need much. Kat always made sure to make monthly deposits so her mother wouldn't have to worry about an...anything. She did hate keeping her past from her, but there would be no way her mother would understand that her daughter was a mercenary. Well, at least those days might finally be behind you.... Maybe once things settle down, she might invite her for a visit so she can show her that she's just fine.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm
*After filling 5 large suitcases, 2 smaller suitcases, 3 garments bags and her extra large accessories case, she puts them all into one of the spare bedrooms. Extremely pleased with herself, she managed to get almost all of her packing done considering the commotion of last night. stressed

She thinks about Icy and Dame and how long they've been gone. Chances are she won't see either of them before she has to leave on her trip and at this point she isn't sure she will see them at all. Maybe they just up and left unable to tell her. She sighs hoping this isn't the case and it wouldn't be the first time. But this time it's different. This time, it upsets her. She's grown very fond of the ladies and for the first time in her life she's let people other than her immediate family get under her skin. She sighs again realizing this is what must become of caring. stare She's been stupid enough to get personally invested and she struggles with this reckless decision.

Trying to put it out of her mind for now, she tries to refocus her energy to her trip and what she needs to get finished before she leaves in a mere 3 days.* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm
Hungry, but not wanting to go to the JD alone, she calls the restaurant.

"Hi, this is Katana over in Most Wanted. I'm fine, thanks for asking. rolleyes I want an order of Pork Potstickers and a bowl of Hot and Sour soup delivered over here to the bar. Oh, and some crispy noodles too. About 20 minutes? Great, thanks." She ends the call and goes behind the bar to grab a Dos Equis. Opening the beer, she puts a wedge of lime into in and resumes her seat to wait for her food.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm
*Last time she went out of town on her trip to Hong Kong, the MW was under some sort of supernatural attack having to do with one Exor Omega. stare This time, she's going to be gone even longer. sweatdrop Plus, since then the expansion has been completed, there is at the very least 4 times the space to oversee and a staff to manage.

She sighs deeply out of frustration and she's now managing to get herself stressed again. stressed Perhaps a drink will take the edge off. She heads out of her chambers, down the corridor, through her office and into the Main Bar. Seeing Katana, she quickly straightens herself out and grins at her. She goes behind the bar, makes a Manhattan and has a seat by her.*

Hi Katana. Did you get my text message regarding the change in dates for my trip? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 pm
She looks up as Psyzapp speaks to her. "Yes I did....I was called out of town, so that's why I wasn't around for the last couple of days. Are you all packed for your trip?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm
Yes. I just need to take care of a few more things before I go and I'll be good. Now all I have to do is pray that Officer Dougherty can get his vacation time switched around so he can go too. If he can't and he decides not to go with me, I'll have to face my Mother alone…*she shudders at this possibility*…and if that is the case it won't be pretty. To put it mildly, the results will be catastrophic. stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games