Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 pm
NOBODY IS LEAVING THIS SPOT UNTIL I HAVE SOME ANSWERS!! scream *She walks up the the security guard willing to actually speak.* WHO DID IT!! IS IT THE GUY GETTING TREATMENT FOR INJURIES?! scream *She crosses her arms and waits for a response as she glares at them.* evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm
Y.. Yes ma'am.
Can we do something about the restraints now? I have to pee stressed
If you do not mind, we would like to keep this one in our custody for attacking one of our own.
He deserved it scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 pm
You will do nothing of the sort! mad I DO MIND!! I MIND A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT!!! NOW TAKE…OFF…THE…RESTRAINTS!!! RIGHT NOW!! evil scream

He LIVES here…get it. HE WON'T BE VERY HARD TO FIND!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm
Yes ma'am...
*looks over at some of the other staff, all of which suddenly pretend to be otherwise occupied with things, likely not wanting to get involved with the situation. Groaning inwardly, he goes over to the elf and removes his restraints himself*

Finally gonk
*rushes off to Icy's bathroom since it's closer*

Try not to tamper with any evidence.
*shouts from the bathroom*
Shove it up your a**!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm
Now…was that so difficult…hmm? So who is in charge of security here since Icy Reign is not present at the moment. stare *She looks at them all as she crosses her arms.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 pm
{{I sure hope my dame place is spotless when I get back. stare Oh and Psy, since they work for you, fire whoever the hell you choose. rolleyes Didn't realize I had such incompotent staff on payroll stare }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm
(( You'll have to remedy that upon your return, Flame, and possibly interrogate TES while you're at it. stare lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 pm
*the staff gets quiet, all of them looking at each other questionably. No one really knows who's in charge at the moment, but they don't want to admit it*

*after finishing up in the bathroom, he comes back out, raising an eyebrow at the dumbfounded expression on the security personnel's faces*
hm... I think this is the most intelligent I've seen you guys look yet.

*glances over at Psyzapp*
I'm going to check on Ryzan. *gives a slight wave and walks across the hallway. As soon as he's done unlocking the door, it swings open before he can even pull his key out of the lock. Looking up, he sees Ryzan standing there, his cheek bruised and bandages on his arms*

R'zn..? Are you alright?

{{No more interrogation gonk Also... "dame place"? Freudian slip? wink }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm
{{Oh, and by the way... you don't have to have me do all the security guy responses. I figured they were open for anyone's control.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm
*She crosses her arms and looks at them all.* OH COME NOW! rolleyes SOMEONE must be in charge? mad *She stares at them all as they look around.*

Okay…if that's the way we are going to play. *She looks them all over and points at the one who spoke the most to her and took the restraints off of TES.* YOU…you are now officially in charge and are responsible for the security of this place until Icy or Flame return.

Get this place cleaned up, find out what happened and FIRE the guy who put his hands on Ryzan. Can you handle all of that Sport?!
talk2hand

(( I know…but it was FUN!! 4laugh ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm
(( xd I was wondering about the "dame place" too. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm
*smiles widely at Tes and throws his arms around him*
I am fine now. I was worried about you more than anything. I thought they may take you away for what you did... *hugs Tes tightly* ... I am glad you are here.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Dammit TES! I didn't even catch that. I won't even bother with a correction. I know she'll get a kick out of that!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:40 pm
Now, I'm leaving town on Wednesday, June 16th. Katana will be running the place while I am away, so you will need to bring your findings to her. If Icy or Flame are back, then also let them know what has been happening. 3nodding *She speaks to the new security guy in charge.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm
((NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wait YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. I'll Keep an eye on the place from the out side. I can't have any one stealing my gold pot of panties HAHAHAHAA.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games