Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm
((Poor Tes...Draa can comfort Ryzan... twisted /giggle))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm
*She comes out of her Chambers and locks the big double red doors as she enters the corridor. She hears the commotion and turns to see what the hell is going on and she sees Icy's door is open, there are security men about and TES is bleeding. Even Saber is there with bandaged hands. eek

She goes promptly to Icy's doorway.* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? scream *The security men jump at hearing Psyzapp yelling and one of them goes to her and stands at attention.*

We caught these two dark elves here in Miss Icy Reign's private quarters. They broke in and trashed the place, Ma'am.

*She becomes enraged.* YOU MUSCLE BOUND IMBECILES!! DID ANYONE OF YOU MORONS BOTHER TO CHECK THEIR PRINTS AND SCAN THEIR RETINAS TO ENSURE THEY AREN'T IN THE SYSTEM?! *She points to TES.* THOSE TWO DARK ELVES LIVE HERE YOU ******** DOLT!! WHERE THE HELL DID ICY FIND YOU JARHEADS?! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm
*She goes up to TES to check on him and crosses her arms.* What happened, TES? mad

*One of the security guards goes up to her and starts to try and explain in more detail to Psyzapp. She spins around and glares at him.* IS YOUR NAME TES?! DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK OR ASK YOU A DAMN THING?! I DON'T THINK SO…SO SHUT THE HELL UP! scream

*She turns back to TES and asks again.* What happened? mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm
*nearly jumps out of his skin at hearing Psyzapp's yelling. His first reaction is to try to hide somewhere, but being that his arms and legs are in restraints, there isn't much he can do. Luckily, it wasn't him that Psyzapp was directing her anger at*
I think these guys are getting a little trigger happy, Psy. Not enough action around here or something stare

*looks back and forth from the elf and Psyzapp nervously*
They were both here when we showed up. We just went off of the most obvious assumption and apprehended them before they could cause any more damage or harm....

I would have caused a lot less harm if your man in charge would have kept his damn hands off my husband stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm
eek Hands off your husband? *She knows TES is talking about Ryzan and abruptly spins around. She goes up to one of the security guards.* Where is the other dark elf? mad

*She pokes one of the security guards in the chest hard.* YOU HAD BETTER PRAY TO GOD HIMSELF THAT RYZAN IS OKAY! scream evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm
((Awwwww 4laugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm
*looks up at Psyzapp, shrinking back a bit at her facial expression even though she seems a lot more pissed at the security than him at the moment*
er... well, last night Ryzan and I heard a scream out in the hallway along with what could have possibly been a scuffle. We came out later to check and saw Icy's door open and her room was trashed... we also found Saber in the closet sharpening weapons.... kind of weird.

On our way out, the man in charge took Ryzan down so I kicked him in the face, then we were both restrained and questioned using a "guilty until proven innocent" approach stare

*winces at being poked in the chest*
We let the other one go just about an hour ago I think. He was told to return to his room.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm
eek Told to return to his room?…TOLD TO RETURN TO HIS ROOM?! RYZAN CAN GO WHERE EVER THE HELL HE WANTS AROUND HERE…HE LIVES HERE!!! WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS THAT…BANISHING HIM TO HIS ROOM?!!! evil scream *She glares at the security guards.*

*She looks over at TES and points.* TAKE THOSE RESTRAINTS OFF OF HIM THIS INSTANT!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm
((Woot, get 'em, Psy!!! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm
We just wanted to be sure we knew where he was in case we needed to further question him. gonk
tch... you were already told we weren't the ones who trashed the place. stare
*looks to the dark elf, then at Psyzapp*
I am not sure removing the restraints would be in everyone's best interest. The acting head of security had to be taken to the hospital earlier for injuries inflicted by that man *points at Tes*

pft... I've done far worse to men who dared raise a hand to Ryzan. He should consider himself lucky.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 pm
(( They sure are lucky I'm in a good mood. xd And just where are you during all this commotion? How am I suppose to leave town if nobody is here to watch after things?! scream ))

eek *Stunned at what she is hearing.* Raise a hand to Ryzan? eek DID ONE OF YOU ACTUALLY HIT RYZAN?!!! *She clenches her fists and glares at each of them.* I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW…WHO PUT THEIR HANDS ON RYZAN!!!!! scream evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm
((LOL, I'm tired and allergies are killing me, again stare Besides, you're doing a damn fine job! You haven't ripped anyone's head off in a long time! rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm
(( TIRED?! ALLERGIES?! …PFT! I don't even know if you got my text message! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:28 pm
((LOL, went out last night, been lazing around all day w/the kid, and don't worry about when you "go out of town", I promise the bar will still be standing when you return! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm
I'd tell you, but I didn't exactly catch the guy's name stare

It was um.... *gulps* well... *sees the look on Psyzapp's face and steps back, then clears his throat and tries to act confident*
Ma'am... I assure you the matter will be further investigated and he will be dealt with accordingly.

tch.... security investigating themselves? That's a joke.

*makes a fist, but keeps it down at his side, trying not to glare at the elf so obviously in front of Psyzapp*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games