Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:21 pm
zZSiNGHAZz
Taorito

Wolfe Whitehorn

All fixed, thank you for your help smile

I don't see the change on your profile. o.o'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:24 pm
The Shenpai
Lily Platypus

You're both approved.

I'm going to keep Hozuki as an NPC if that's alright, someone he still sends letters too. So I don't have to change anything. xD

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:47 am
Taorito
zZSiNGHAZz
Taorito

Wolfe Whitehorn

All fixed, thank you for your help smile

I don't see the change on your profile. o.o'

Woops my edit must have not gone through sweatdrop

The change was made under PAs (Went from +1 to +2 when learning Ninjutsu):

• Natural Swordsman - He is a natural swordsman and has an easier time understanding and learning sword techniques. However he has a hard time understanding ninja techniques. [Learn sword related Bukijutsu -1 post faster, +2 Post when learning Ninjutsu]

Unless I miss understood something...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:40 am
zZSiNGHAZz
Woops my edit must have not gone through sweatdrop

The change was made under PAs (Went from +1 to +2 when learning Ninjutsu):

• Natural Swordsman - He is a natural swordsman and has an easier time understanding and learning sword techniques. However he has a hard time understanding ninja techniques. [Learn sword related Bukijutsu -1 post faster, +2 Post when learning Ninjutsu]

Unless I miss understood something...

I thought that's what you had originally. Okay, so the way it works is that you can have a -1 post reduction to any jutsu class (Bukijutsu in your case) for free. However, to have more than one reduction, you have to sacrifice a +1 to any other justsu class (Ninjutsu). So your PA should look either like:

• Natural Swordsman - He is a natural swordsman and has an easier time understanding and learning sword techniques. [Learn Bukijutsu -1 post faster]

Or

• Natural Swordsman - He is a natural swordsman and has an easier time understanding and learning sword techniques. However he has a hard time understanding ninja techniques. [Learn Bukijutsu -2 post faster, +1 Post when learning Ninjutsu]

I would take out the limitation to sword styles altogether, and just make the reduction(s) applicable to all Bukijutsu. That way you're getting the most out of your Personal Attribute.

Does that make more sense?

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:54 am
Taorito
zZSiNGHAZz

Yes I understand now. Didn't realize it was for free if only a 1 post reduction. I thought I had to sacrifice something for it xp

I took out the limiter that just pertain to Sword Styles and just put Bukijutsu altogether. And i'll go with your first suggested option. I made the edit already.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 am
zZSiNGHAZz
Taorito
zZSiNGHAZz

Yes I understand now. Didn't realize it was for free if only a 1 post reduction. I thought I had to sacrifice something for it xp

I took out the limiter that just pertain to Sword Styles and just put Bukijutsu altogether. And i'll go with your first suggested option. I made the edit already.

Then you are approved. I look forward to roleplaying with you. =)  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:57 pm
Taorito
Posting for approval because reclassing, bloodline

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Inara Ojima
Nickname:

Birthdate: 19/4

Height: 72 Inches - 182.88 cm
Weight: 140 lbs - 64kgs
Tendril Length: 216 inches - 548 cm [18 Feet]

Nindo:
Personality: {Behavior of your character}

Village: Kirigakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Puppet User
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Jingou

Chakra Pool: 415
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Element: Earth
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization:

Strengths:
• Mid-to-Long Ranged Fighting
• Tactical

Weaknesses:
• Extremely Close Ranged fights
• Genjutsu

Fears:
• Meeting one of her father's children.
• Not dying at sea.

Class Disciplines :
• Blood Bender
• Architect

Reductions:

• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:

• True Architect: Inara can sell her puppet, ship, and other weapons schematics to characters or NPCs [shopkeepers, various NPCs in Takumi, must be played by a Crew Member] for Ryo. These schematics must be approved in their respective custom thread.

• Perfect Heart: Inara's extra hearts gain 2 extra technique slots, for a total of 10 slots. These ninjutsu slots can be exchanged for a Buki ,Tai slot, as well as Genjutsu, Medical or Kekei slots, if this applies to the original owner of the heart. This is not applicable if the heart was created by the user. [Heart must come from another RPC.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Kugutsu : : 00 / 07
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Senbon x5
• Kunai x10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton [Heart 1]

Suiton [Heart 2]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Inara’s life did not begin with her own, but with her father. Her father was a great and respected pirate called Satoshi Ojihara, called The Sea Lord. He was a ruthless man, became a pirate at the age of 10 when his little fishing village was raided by another famous pirate known as Clefjaw. At the age of 18, Satoshi Ojihara led a mutiny against The Clefjaw which ended in the death of the old pirate king and the destruction of most of the old fleet. Most of Clefjaw’s more loyal men abandoned Satoshi, and in a symbolic move, the young, and now captain, man razed all of the old captain’s ships to signal the end of an era and the beginning of another. The next five years were spent raiding outlying villages and outposts where the central government of the Land of Water did not have as much power or ability to defend, in those five years he amassed more than three million ryo, which he used to recruit young men that would be loyal to him, exiled shinobi and powerful Ronin. At the end of the five year mark he had a fleet of almost two hundred ships, near one hundred thousand sailors, and in that span of time alone, he had fathered close to twenty bastards all along the eastern coast of the Land of Water, as well as the western coast of the Land of Fire, near the Land of Lightning. Years followed, his b*****d count grew, as well as the power of his fleet. Twelve years after his rise, the Lords of the Land of Fire, Water and Lightning banded together and led an assault against Ojihara, naming him a roaving pirate, an outlaw, others named him the sea lord. The battle lasted for five days and nights non stopped and ended with a narrow victory for the alliance, following a swift and impromptu reinforcement from the Land of Water which came from the unprotected rear, trapping Ojihara’s fleet. At the dusk of the fifth day, the sea was red with blood and battered ships from both sides. Ojihara managed to escape with some twenty ships. After that day he never got his ship count above two hundred, the authorities of the Land of Water was always one or two days behind him, limiting his mobility, driving him to financial ruin for the years to follow.

During his poorer years, he took whores on to his ship, to keep the crew happy and obedient, and even kept one for himself, called Shishi Matsuya, she was his cook, and later, the mother of the only child he ever knew, Inara. Inara was born when Ojihara was 35, but Shishi died during childbirth, prompting Ojihara to keep the child, regardless of his apprehension to having an infant on board, not for his loyalty to Shishi or his love for their daughter, but to honor the woman’s memory, whore or not, she was a good woman, a great woman even. Inara’s 17 years on board passed quickly, she learned the way of the sword, of the knife, and the way of the shinobi from many of the shipmates, but from a young age (7) she preferred the crossbow. As for other accomplishments and notable events of her life, her first raid was on the day of her 10th birthday in a crofter’s village in outlying islands between the Land of Lightning and Land of Water, the first time she killed someone was an older man that had been injured by another of the pirates and left for dead, in the years that followed, her tally of killed reached some twenty one people. Her first sexual encounter was when she was 13, with the son of one of the more powerful men in her father’s fleet, who was 2 years her senior. He had enamorated the girl at the father’s behest, to gain favors with Satoshi, and ensure that his son would inherit the fleet and the title of sea lord after Satoshi’s passing. The following day, when Satoshi found out of what had transpired between his daughter and he young man, he hung father and son in the front of the ship as a sign to ward off those that dared bed his daughter without his leave. It is interesting to point out that even though Satoshi was defensive of his daughter, he never gave her his last name, prompting her to use a mixture of both of his parent’s last names as her own. The current events and sudden floodings that have taken place in the areas around Kirigakure have resulted in tidal waves that took the fleet by surprise, smashing them and causing the pirates to become scattered. Inara lost two of her three pets (all three were given to her by her father at different points in time), and the only one she managed to maintain after this disaster was Izanami, but she is hopeful she will be reunited with them in due time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image
Full Name: Yasuhiro Nara
Nickname: N/A (feel free to give him one)

Birthdate: May sixteenth

Height: Five foot nine inches.
Weight: 179 Lbs

Nindo: " "
Personality: Yasu is somewhat of a walking talking contradiction. On one hand he can be quite lazy and unispired when faced with things that he feels not worth the time. Yet things he places importance on like training and sparring hes quite energetic and hard working. Despite his incredible intellect he prefers to just let others make the choices of what to do instead of speaking up himself. However if a comrade comes up with a plan that will cost lives then he will quickly speak up and adamantly oppose the plan. When it comes to the lives of his comrades he does understand that the life of a shinobi is a dangerous and deadly one, he still does what he can to mitigate it. With his high intelligence, he can outsmart an entire team of shinobi. Well-noted for his strategic and tactical skills in the Academy, he is most commonly seen winning in games requiring a methodical approach like shōgi, chess, checkers, and go. Having never lost a single game in his entire life. Stemming from his naturally calm nature and rare loss of composure, Yasu is surprisingly astute for his age, well-aware of his surroundings and able to see through most deceptions and from that can make accurate choices during intense moments. From these traits, he can easily focus on all data acquired to quickly and effectively analyze the situation to discern how handle it, anticipate enemy actions, and quickly form effective plans.

Village: Konoha
Title: Gennin
First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Nara

Chakra Pool: 270
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Raiton, Suiton.
Chakra Color: Black with gold streaks running though it.
Chakra Materialization: Whenever Yasu uses chakra the tattoos upon his chest glow the same color as his chakra.

Strengths:
• Analytical Skill
• Highly Adaptive
Weaknesses:
• Jack of all trades- ace of none
• Lazy. (Sleep based genjutsu slightly more effective against him)
Fears:
• Being incapable of coming up with a solution.
• Glossophobia

Class Disciplines :
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

• If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Reductions:
• The Nara learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques two (2) posts faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques two (2) posts faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Power of Blood: Learns bloodline jutsu two posts faster but genjutsu one post slower.

• Mental Clarity: Due to his extreme intellect, Yasuhiro is able to notice small details in things. A twitch in an enemies arm, the dilation of pupils when someone lies, changes in their voice's pitch and tone. This carries over into the battlefield as well, allowing him to notice things like a favored leg due to injury, a whole in an enemies form, and can even help him locate hidden enemies if they are poorly trained or poorly hidden.

Ryo: 両00000
AC: 00000

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Full Tang Fighting knife
Weapon Range: Three feet. (two foot arm reach one foot blade)
Weapon Weight: Two Pounds
Weapon Location: A holster on his right hip.

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 10 Shuriken
• 5 Throwing Knives

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Suiton

Nara

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Yasu's life has been a peaceful if not boring life so far. His parents were both shinobi of average quality, and they lived happily within the village of Konohagakure. Despite the fact that he inherited many of the traits that Nara are identified by he never really figured himself as a true example of them. Growing up he paid great attention to his studies showing a rare energy when it came to such matters, something not normally shown by his family. Weather it was languages, history, medicine, tactics, math, science, the topic mattered not. Yasu's ability to learn and adapt clearly began to show itself even early on. During his time in the academy he received exceptional scores easily graduating in the top three of his class. Despite his ability to adapt and overcome he never really showed any area in the shinobi world in which he exceeded expectations by and large. Instead he showed a capable ability in almost every field. Now that he has graduated and moved on with his life he is ready to see where this path will take him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:10 pm
Azeiel The Risen

You can only start with one weapon. Otherwise, you're fine. Fix that and you'll be approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:21 pm
Rexnov

Approved  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:32 am
User Image
Full Name: Nanami Hyuuga
Nickname: Nana, Nami

Birthdate: August 27th

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 158 lbs

Nindo: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff. In short, the future can be rewritten; nothing is ever permanent or set in stone."
Personality: Nanami has a somewhat quirky and outlandish personality, seeming almost disconnected from society's norms. She's ignorant about person-on-person relationships to the point that she seems almost innocent, and she's clueless to the feelings of other people. She's loyal down to every bone in her body, and she's serious when it comes down to it.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Byakugan - Hyuuga Clan [ Approval ]

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Raiton
Chakra Color: A swirl of pastel green, pastel purple, and white
Chakra Materialization: Clouds that slowly float around her, when she's angered they rain tiny Teru Teru Bozu's with a mixture of facial expressions

Strengths:
• Raw Physical Strength
• Medical Ninjutsu knowledge
Weaknesses:
• Limited with Ninjutsu
• Minute knowledge of weapons
Fears:
• Becoming a vegetable
• Seeing exposed bone ( not skeletons per say but bone sticking out of the skin )

Class Disciplines :
• Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A. Can retrain into a different (or the same) jutsu if desired.
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
Reductions:
• All Hyuuga learn Taijutsu and Maruton Ninjutsu one [1] post faster
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Queen of Rot: Any offensive technique dealing with tenketsu causes tenketsu rot upon successful contact
• Internal Strength: Nanami gains an extra 10 Eiseijutsu slots due to her burning internal strength!

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 20
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A
• N/A

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• Senbon x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Eiseijutsu

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Medium Weapon: Katana
• {D-rank} + {Gained at D-rank}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Raised under a psychotic father and a meek --and agoraphobic-- mother, Nanami was very isolated from the world for most of her life. It was clear when Nanami was younger that she could use jutsu unlike her father and mother when she accidently kicked her father in the shin and broke his leg. The resulting hospital stay resulted in her father losing his job and Nanami being punished relentlessly for months. With the hope of a possible escape and a love for her mother, Nanami held on in till she herself became an adult. Now with her own place and her own freedom, the woman asked the kage to allow her in to academy classes and Nanami passed within a few months.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image
Full Name: Soshi Kuromachikku
Nickname: Machi, So

Birthdate: ??/??

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs

Nindo: "Always remain versatile."
Personality: Soshi has a very versatile personality some might say it is chaotic as opposed to versatile. Soshi's personality seems to change depending on certain situations. Sometimes Soshi can be kind, caring, and calm. Othertimes he can be hot headed. He can also be stubborn and hard headed. There is also the extremely energetic portion of him as well. However despite most of that Soshi seems to enjoy flirting even if it is only a little bit.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu Class
Second Class: Ninjutsu Class

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 485
Stamina Pool: 75
Chakra Element: Katon(Fire), Raiton(Lightning), Fuuton(Wind), Suiton(Water), Doton(Earth)
Chakra Color: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, Black
Chakra Materialization: Depends on jutsu being used, when none are in use his chakra is a dull black aura, when Katon is in use his chakra is like a flame surrounding him, when Raiton is in use it appears as though lightning is coursing through his body, when Fuuton is in use it looks like a tornado is surrounding him, when Suiton is in use it appears as a waterfall falling upon him.

Strengths:
• Versatility in Ninjutsu
• Battle Knowledge
Weaknesses:
• Minimal to No knowledge of Taijutsu or Bukijutsu
• Low Stamina
Fears:
• The World Being in a State of True Peace
• Being Crushed

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Brandish: You are able to have three (3) chosen chakra elements. Your elemental ninjutsu possess less power, causing them to be overwhelmed by techniques of the same element and rank; however, your wide range of elemental prowess allows you to exploit elemental weaknesses. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst all of your chosen elements. Additionally, you begin with three (3) less ninjutsu slots, and earn two (2) less ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.
• If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element.
Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu [6] posts faster
Personal Attributes:
• Gain [1] Additional Element.
• Ninjutsu Hand Seals require only 1 Hand.
• Learn Ninjutsu 4 Posts Faster and Genjutsu 2 posts Slower. (2 PA)

Ryo: 両0000
AC: 0000

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 36 (6 Per Element [Maruton, Katon, Raiton, Fuuton, Suiton, Doton])
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Rapier
Weapon Range: 36 Inches / 91.44 Cm
Weapon Weight: 2 lbs / .9 kg
Weapon Location: Right Waist

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: N/A

• 15 Senbon

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

Fuuton

Suiton

Doton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Medium Weapon: Rapier (Note: Rapier isn't on the list, I figured it makes sense to be Medium Weapon though?)
• {D-rank} + {Gained at D-Rank}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

After Soshi's minor village was destroyed due to an unfortunate explosion Soshi and a few other survivors began to wander to find shelter. Soshi himself had been the only survivor of his minor village that had minor ninja training. The other survivors told him he should be able to find shelter in the nearby shinobi village Kirigakure. Soshi didn't want to leave them, but they insisted. So he left them.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:35 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Approved, we need to discuss some history things with this character, but only due the fact that it directly connects to my character.

Avedis Angelus
Approved, but as above, we need to discuss some particulars to your character's village, as to officially set the canon behind it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:26 pm
I killed off Samuru Sanmiitai in Kumogakure. She will be replacing that character.
Bloodline has been approved. She is a twin (her sister is a Nagadera and will be up for approval by someone else).

User Image
Full Name: Honsho Umekikana
Nickname: Hon, Shosho

Birthdate: 3/15/XxxX

Weight: 137 lbs

Nindo: "I will create a world without violence. A world that I can stand in."

Personality: Despite her punkish appearance, Hon is mild mannered and soft spoken. She is a people person, loving and very interested in interacting within the world. She's very free spirited and this clashes with her sister's more regal personality at times.

Clothing:

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Medical

Bloodline: Kūton [ Void Release ]

Chakra Pool: 225 + 200 + 10= 435
Stamina Pool: 25 + 50= 75
Chakra Element: Lightning and Wind
Chakra Color: Opalescent
Chakra Materialization: Appears to be a hard shell on her skin but only her skin.

Strengths:
• Keeping calm under pressure.
• Being ambidextrous allows her to do multiple things at once.

Weaknesses:
• Easily riled by her sister.
• Distracted by tattoos.

Fears:
• Reverse Anthropomorphobia- fear of people with animal features
• Being scarred further. (secret fear)

Class Disciplines :
Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )

Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated with and utilize, medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques, and gain an extra 2 medical techniques per shinobi title beyond Academy.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Two [2] additional genjutsu slots
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 01 / 05
• Eiseijutsu Styles: : 00 / 10

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 8 senbon
• 3 Butterfly Knives
• 2 Karambit Knives (in shoulder holsters)
• 2 Throwing Knives

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

A Void and a Light. Two bloodlines that shouldn't have mixed. Despite that, when their parent's met, Honsho and HImito's parents decided to marry. It wasn't a love at first sight. But it didn't stop them from deciding to throw it in the faces of their respective families. They took refuge from the general disapproval with an uncle and took his last name for their own, Umekikana.

Shortly after that, their mother became pregnant with twin girls, Honsho and Himito, who were born in early spring. Himito was born first while Honsho was born a few minutes later and with a low pigment count. She's not albino but her hair, eyes and skin are very pale, her blonde hair more white and her blue eyes more pearl colored than blue. As they grew and were trained, their parents grew less and less interested in the village as a whole, spending more and more time in the towns and open spaces around the village.

Eventually, the girls were given a choice: to remain in the village and become shinobi or go live in the mountains with their parents who had chosen to retire there. At first, Hon was unsure of where she wanted to go. Then, during an outing with her sister, they were attacked by rogues fleeing from another village. Hon was cut by a three knifed hand claw on one of the rogues. The injury left several long scars across her right eye but didn't damage her vision. The rogues vanished soon after the attack and it was this attack that helped Hon make her decision.

Both girls chose to join the village, to honor their parents and become shinobi. With the attack in mind, Honsho decided she would be a medic and help people who suffered the same pain as she.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:33 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
I killed off Samuru Sanmiitai in Kumogakure. She will be replacing that character.
Bloodline has been put up for approval as well. She is a twin (her sister is Nagadera and will be up for approval by someone else).

User Image
Full Name: Honsho Umekikana
Nickname: Hon, Shosho

Birthdate: 3/15/XxxX

Weight: 137 lbs

Nindo: "I will create a world without violence. A world that I can stand in."

Personality: Despite her punkish appearance, Hon is mild mannered and soft spoken. She is a people person, loving and very interested in interacting within the world. She's very free spirited and this clashes with her sister's more regal personality at times.

Clothing:

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Medical

Bloodline: Kūton [ Void Release ]

Chakra Pool: 225 + 200 + 10= 435
Stamina Pool: 25 + 50= 75
Chakra Element: Lightning and Wind
Chakra Color: Opalescent
Chakra Materialization: Appears to be a hard shell on her skin but only her skin.

Strengths:
• Keeping calm under pressure.
• Being ambidextrous allows her to do multiple things at once.

Weaknesses:
• Easily riled by her sister.
• Distracted by tattoos.

Fears:
• Reverse Anthropomorphobia- fear of people with animal features
• Being scarred further. (secret fear)

Class Disciplines :
Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )

Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated with and utilize, medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques, and gain an extra 2 medical techniques per shinobi title beyond Academy.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Two [2] additional genjutsu slots
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 01 / 05
• Eiseijutsu Styles: : 00 / 10

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 6 senbon
• 3 Butterfly Knives
• 2 Karambit Knives (in shoulder holsters)
• 2 Steel Extending Batons
• 1 4ft Wooden Staff
• 1 Short Sword

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

A Void and a Light. Two bloodlines that shouldn't have mixed. Despite that, when their parent's met, Honsho and HImito's parents decided to marry. It wasn't a love at first sight. But it didn't stop them from deciding to throw it in the faces of their respective families. They took refuge from the general disapproval with an uncle and took his last name for their own, Umekikana.

Shortly after that, their mother became pregnant with twin girls, Honsho and Himito, who were born in early spring. Himito was born first while Honsho was born a few minutes later and with a low pigment count. She's not albino but her hair, eyes and skin are very pale, her blonde hair more white and her blue eyes more pearl colored than blue. As they grew and were trained, their parents grew less and less interested in the village as a whole, spending more and more time in the towns and open spaces around the village.

Eventually, the girls were given a choice: to remain in the village and become shinobi or go live in the mountains with their parents who had chosen to retire there. At first, Hon was unsure of where she wanted to go. Then, during an outing with her sister, they were attacked by rogues fleeing from another village. Hon was cut by a three knifed hand claw on one of the rogues. The injury left several long scars across her right eye but didn't damage her vision. The rogues vanished soon after the attack and it was this attack that helped Hon make her decision.

Both girls chose to join the village, to honor their parents and become shinobi. With the attack in mind, Honsho decided she would be a medic and help people who suffered the same pain as she.

Only complaint is the Inventory. It is supposed to be 15 projectiles, though occasionally we allow some change to this, like turning in all projectiles for a second weapon or a suit of armor. A short sword, 4 foot staff, multiple non-throwing type knives, is unfortunately a bit much my friend.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games