Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm
"Oh geeze louise, Draa," she facepalms and starts looking around, bending here and there looking for boy clothes. She starts finding them random places and eventually gets on her hands and knees to look under the bed, pulling out several different articles at the foot of the bed, "You are a pig, Draa," sits up briefly too look at him rolleyes , "In more than one way." Pulls out the nuddy mag from under the bed and goes to toss it on the bed but before she can a printer paper slips out, revealing a picture printed off dame's computer. stressed "Really Draa? Really? Jesus! stressed " she quickly stuffs the picture back inside the magazine and throws it onto the bed, " stare I knew I should have washed the bedding before I slept in it. stressed " She goes back to looking under the bed, "Just what the hell else am I going to find under here?" mad stressed rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 pm
:: blushes at seeing the magazine and looks away :: sweatdrop How naughty sweatdrop
:: coughs and lets out a nervous laugh :: Y... You know.. I think maybe we can just... buy some new clothes before leaving town. You can stop looking sweatdrop Really sweatdrop I don't think I put clothes under the bed too often anyway sweatdrop ninja
:: tugs at Miro's shirt collar, trying to get her to walk away :: sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm
Pokes her head back out from under the bed grinning evilly, " twisted What? Why? You got secret stalkerish pictures of all the ladies from around town under here, Draa? twisted Is that what you don't want me to find? twisted You been being a picture taking peeping tom? twisted " dame lays down on the ground on and crawls up under the bed, chuckling darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 pm
{{Well, he -is- a perv. Wouldn't put it past him. stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 pm
er... yeah... :: forces a laugh :: You found me out sweatdrop You can stop looking now stressed You don't want to see what kinds of things I got shots of... :: eye twitches slightly :: Can we go now!? scream stressed
Miro doesn't remember Tes being that pervy sweatdrop
Yeah, well, I'm not Tes, okay? stare Let's get going :: pulls harder on the collar of her shirt ::  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 pm
dame has gotten completely under the bed and turned around as well as over, she is now lying on her back with her feet at the head of the bed, she pokes her own head out at the foot of the bed and looks up at Draa, " twisted Well, I dunno, you know me, I swing both ways, who knows, I might like what shots you got. wink " She winks at him and pushes herself back under the bed. "Plus," dame starts to make another smart-aleck remark but her words are lost inside her mouth as she spies something through the springs on the box spring, "Uh...Draa...I think I just found what you didn't want me to see..." She lays there speechless for a moment eek surprised , and then burst out laughing. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl "Oh my god! Draa!!! I never knew! rofl rofl rofl Though, I suppose it's not surprising since Tes is rofl rofl " she is laughing so hard she can't even finish her sentence, her face is red from exertion.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 pm
:: eye twitches violently and he covers his face with his paw ::
oh god....

What is it? surprised Does... does Miro want to know? sweatdrop
NO MIRO DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW!! scream Just... just put it back. stressed It's not even mine! I think iggies put it there or something ninja sweatdrop stare
Isn't she the one that you were talking about staying in another room? confused
Just drop it, Mir. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:13 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl dame continues laughing hard as hell, wheezing and coughing so hard she is laughing, "Oh god!!! I can't!! rofl rofl rofl Even breathe!!!"

"iggies SO did NOT put it there, Draa-baby!!!" dame says trying to calm her laughter, "You are SO in denial!!!" rofl

She calms down, "I didn't even take it out, Draa," dame chuckles, "So calm down. Your little secret is safe with me. wink " She crawls out from under the bed, bring with her a few more articles of clothing and lays on her back, putting her arms behind her head, smirking up at Draa sexily, "As I said, cool your secret is safe with me. wink Kinda makes you sexier, Draa. Now I can have daydreams of all three of my boys together, "enjoying each other's company". wink Ooooh, maybe I'll even throw Flame into the mix..." She gets a far away dreamy look on her face.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 pm
I'm not gay, dammit scream I don't know how that got there stressed
... was it a nudie magazine with men? eek
Vith no it wasn't scream It's... stare ::glares off to the side :: ...it's just a comic book... stare
Oh....
Miro doesn't understand why a comic book would be such a big deal. Lots of people read comics 3nodding

Not comics with Tes and Ryzan... stare
Tes and Ryzan have their own comic? surprised Miro wants to see whee blaugh What's it about? surprised
Just drop it already, Mir gonk :: points at the clothes dame got out from under the bed :: Just pack up my stuff and we'll leave stare
:: pouts :: Miro feels left out sad
:: takes out her stocking shapped backpack from somewhere behind her and starts stuffing Draa's clothes into it ::

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm
{{THE HELL YOU WILL THROW ME IN THE MIX!!! scream evil }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:32 pm
dame chuckles and climbs out from under the bed, getting to her knees and scratching Draa underneath the chin, "Aww, poor wittle grun-grun. twisted Would it make you feel better if you appreciated my feminine form? Ya know," she sits back on her heels, "There ain't nothin' wrong with being bi." dame winks at him and gets to her feet going over to the dresser, "Miro, if you want to keep any of those clothes you tried on, please feel free. Just..." sweatdrop she scratches behind her head, "I kinda need to keep the garter belt though...don't have too many that fit just the right way... sweatdrop redface "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:36 pm
Icy Reign
{{THE HELL YOU WILL THROW ME IN THE MIX!!! scream evil }}

((You don't want me daydreaming about you, Flamey-boy? xd twisted What, you gonna say you ain't ever dreamed about me with other women? -gives a pointed look-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 pm
:: blushes a bit, not sure if she wants to talk about garter belts in front of Draa ::
It's okie..... Miro has her own belts redface Um... Miro liked the stockings and the hair clip 3nodding ... Miro doesn't want to just take your clothes, though... especially since you barely know Miro sweatdrop

:: too busy sulking to really enjoy the thought of dame and Miro in garter belts :: stare I'm not bi either stare
:: takes out a dark chocolate creme from her backpack and hands it to dame :: Thanks for offering to let Miro have stuff, though... even if she isn't going to take them sweatdrop
:: closes up the backpack and puts it back into the nothingness behind her ::
Miro had fun. We should play dress up again blaugh

:: groans ::  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:53 pm
biggrin "It was fun, Miro. And we should definitely do it agian," she folds up the stockings, pushing them into Miro's hand, "Take them, teal really isn't my colour. wink "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 am
Okie blaugh :: pulls out her backpack again and tucks the stockings into it, giggling a bit to herself at putting stockings in a stocking, then puts her backpack away ::
Bye-bye now blaugh
:: heads out of the room, her walking seeming a bit more like a skip. As she passes through the livingroom, she waves to the man in there ::
Bye-bye strange no-longer-naked guy blaugh
:: exits out the front door and has Draa give her directions from there ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games