Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 11!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 am
This is getting quite ridiculous... But just like when you realize you've put on your cloak inside out, I must carry on with it as if this was the way I intended it to be... with my head held high and my patience forever intact.

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 am
*sigh*I'm thinking of growing a beard, what do you lot think?

*looks at number* OH FOR CRYING OUT LOU--- WAIT!!!!! Jitterbug!!! You're here!!! Thank Merlin!!!!!

Here for waiting so patiently how about a nice... pair of Grunny Slippers? I hope you like them lad.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 am
Raine walked back into the Great Hall, hoping to be entertained by what was going on. She clapped for Jitterbug and then walked over to a corner of the room that had lost its shine. No decorations or anything! Raine cleaned up and went to go observe the students.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm
"I think you would look lovely with a beard Professor!" Riku giggles and stops Jitterbug to congratulate him!  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 pm
Crystal jerks awake, she had fallen asleep. "What? Professor Adonis with a beard?" She looks around at him, anxious to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm
Jitterbug blushes furiously and stammers, "Uh.. thank you, Professor! I must have been wishing on the shooting star that I would win something? And thank you everyone for congratulations."

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm
Annette looks at Crystal. "I don't thing Professor Adonis has a beard. I do think you were dreaming though."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm
"Dreaming? No no, I'm quite sure I heard someone say something about Professor Adonis having a beard! Wouldn't that be something to see?"  

SharpProcess

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:32 pm
Nell was busy running around in the snowy grounds imagining that they all were in the shape of owls. Although she did hear that Jitterbug had won something and ran back in with a snowball in the shape of her Henry. "Congrats Jitty!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Crystal climbs out of her sleeping bag nest and walks to the table of food. She picks up a roll and some butterbeer, but her eyes widen with delight when she spots gingerbread houses. "Ooooh!" she squeals.

((Hey cool 1 person from each house posted one after another ^^^^ Jitterbug Annette me and Nell amazing!))

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:16 am
Amelia realized she had seriously knocked out, wow what's going on someone else won oh yeah that great......she continued talking words that were unrecognizable and laid down trying not to fall asleep again

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:01 am
lols i want 3 wishes what kind of genie are you?
now if i had a real genie in real life i would wish for these 3 things
first wish i want every super power special ability skill tallent with none of the weakneses from all of marvel comics dc comics and shonen jump comics
wish two
i want all the technology from marvel comics dc comics and shonen jump comics
and wish 3 would be that i always have the exact amount of money for any purchause that i want to make

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 am
"Professor Adonis I think a beard would suit you" Noelle smiles and goes back to eating her sister gingerbread house behind her back. "Oh and Congrats Jitterbug!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seeing Crystal waving at him and then her falling asleep while waiting and watching the stars made Andrew laugh.
He walked over the her
"Hello Crystal how are you doing?"
Andrew took his wand and conjured him up a sleeping bag and a pillow and took a seat.

Oshenukhar

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 4!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am
There you go, what do you think?

Poses and strokes beard*

Alright, lets give that random drawing a go, shall we?

emotion_jawdrop My my! And another win for Raine the House Elf! The Stars are certainly in favor of our only House Elf in attendance! Congratulations! Allow me buy you a Wizard's Brew, my dear!

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games