Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko tilted his head back just enough that Hayato could clearly see the challenge in his blue eyes.

"I've never been anyone's tool." he replied, leaning forward as he said it so that his lips were right next to the slightly taller man's ear. "In fact... I'd dare anyone to try and make me one..."

He wouldn't back down.
Not from this man... from a man who wasn't even as well known as he himself was.

Of course, Narcissus had no IDEA of what Hayato had done to him in the past. If he had known... well... Hayato would probably be bleeding on the floor by now.

"Lets see where the cards fall, ne?" he asked, commenting to Hayato's question about friends or enemies.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

"I'll have the mushroom ravioli with vodka sauce." Nezumi automatically ordered as soon as he opened the menu and saw it.

The place was so...close and romantic. Of all places, why did Hiroki pick here, he wondered? Whatever the reason...he was extremely happy with the choice.

"Oh, um....I'd like the same as you, thank you." the mouse answered the elephant with a nod of thanks.
Wistfully, he stared out the window beyond for a long moment before Hiroki spoke to him again.

"Oh yes...most handsome...ah, beautiful." he corrected himself. A handsome sunset? Who ever heard of such? How weird of him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou wasn't aware of the conflict between Jun and Narcissus, he thought that everything was all fun and games. It was a vacation after all. There was so many happier things going on in the star's head. But then, after Narcissus' comment, he realized they hadn't even had their first drink!

"Gomen, Gomen, We've not even hit the bar yet. My foul!" he said to the man then felt the kiss on his hand. "Mmm...so sweet when you're being playful. But I think its time for us to...get a few cold ones."

He then glanced around as he took Narcissus' hand while keeping hold of Jun in the other. "Hey, where did Michi-kun and.....Lucky-san...Oh no! Did we lose them?!"

Like a cyclone, he dragged then two men along with him. Finally making it to the VIP area. Oh..our table has drinks!" He grinned as he glanced back at the two men before letting go to pick up what he knew had to be his.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:51 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato smirked. Leaning closer to Narcissus in the dance, he purred in the man's ear.

"I didn't mean you were used as a tool...I meant you were a tool. A big, huge d**k." he chuckled darkly, calling the man an a*****e to his face.

"But...in all fairness....mine's bigger." the dark vocalist laughed at his double entendre as he continued to grind against the Ohayou star. He likely was physically bigger in ways that couldn't be seen...but he readily admitted to the man he could be a total d**k as well.

The way Narcissus shot back with his words though...Jun couldn't help but like that feisty spark. It was cute, in his eyes. Narcissus was indeed the classic narcissist, totally full of himself. If Jun wanted, he could totally dominate the man, one on one. Yes, he'd have to work for it, but he knew he could. Had no intention to...but could. It was just too cute.

"Yes, let's see where the cards fall....though I'm starting to like you." Hayato teased, pulling the man's hips even closer as his hands drifted down and squeezed Narcissus' cute butt so quickly that Shou wouldn't have noticed.

Next thing he knew, though....they were being whisked away toward the bar. Classic Shou, his beautiful whirlwind. By this point, Jun was having a whole lot of fun.
Even so...there was still that niggling feeling in the back of his mind that something just wasn't right...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:48 am

Smirking slightly, Akihiko held back his own amused dark laughter. "Wonder which one of us is the bigger b*****d, hmm?" he asked, grinding against the other musician as the music's tempo increased yet again.

The squeezing of his a** only made the fire in those blue eyes increase. Removing his arms from around Shou, Narcissus put them around Hayato's shoulders, moving his hips in such a way as to entice the other man, before his fingers twisted into the musician's ponytail.

He pulled, not hard enough for it to hurt, but enough that Hayato would know he was thinking it. "Like me? You hardly know me. To be honest..." leaning forward Narcissus whispered. "Most people hate everything about ME."

Akihiko released the other man as he suddenly found himself pulled along the dance floor by Shou.

Once at their table, the young Koyasu sat down beside Shou and picked up his glass. A whiskey and coke on the rocks. Izzy had ordered quite well.

Which made him wonder... where was Izzy?

"Michi I don't worry about. No doubt this isn't his first time in a club. Izzy though... well, I'm sure he can handle himself but..." Akihiko spoke, sipping his drink, a light sheen of sweat glistening on his forehead in the right light, showing just how long they had been out there dancing.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

It could have just been sexy dancing but was there something more? His once oblivious mind was now replaced with a little thought that...maybe there wasn't the complete pleasant feeling between Hayato and Narcissus. Although, he had dragged both of them to the table before he could really observe for any certainty of the matter.

"I'm not sure where Lucky-san is. But I see Michi-kun over there between those....girls" he said and gestured with his drink at the man having fun with a few girls at another table. Seems like Michi even with his broken English could make his way around here.

But as for the manager, Shou couldn't find him by glancing around the close by crowd, "Lucky-san would just have to be a shorter man. I just can't see him in the sea of people." said Shou with a sigh as he picked up his margarita and took a sip.Then his eyes widened, "Oh...so good. Lucky-san...how did he know?! Mmm...And its the real margarita without all that crappy simple syrup. Good man. I'll have to thank him!"

Although as he thought about and sipped on his delicious drink, "I'm sure he's mingling with the men and women here. I did kind of drag you off suddenly to the dance floor. So maybe he's found a someone to hook up with like Michi-kun. This club is filled with a lot of hot opportunities."

Shou laughed and then said, "It's his vacation, he should be living it up!" Taking another sip of the perfect drink he then glanced at Jun and smiled, the salt clinging on the edges of his lips. "It's been a long time since I've been able to let loose and relax like this." Then his eyes trailed over to Narcissus, "And you're good company on the dance floor. But I am thinking we can catch a breather before hitting the dance floor again. Lucky-san's drink efforts should not be wasted."

With that he smirked then took a longer drink of the margarita. Yes, he was having a great night. With Narcissus...With Jun...the world was a good place.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:23 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Alright, that I can do." he answered and started to make the second milk tea. Although he wasn't sure how milky or sweet the man like so he took a guess and went with a medium then brought over a small packet of liquid sweet gum and a packet of cream so Nezumi could add more if he wanted.

Setting down the drinks he scooted into his seat. "Handsome? mmm.. I suppose so." he answered as he looked at the sunset. Well, it was odd but he let it go because the salads came quickly.

The waiter set down 2 plates that were covered with fine greens and chopped tomatoes with fresh shredded cheeses along with a sprinkle of nori, nuts and bacon crumbles. To the side, was a server with a wine vinegarette as well as a light honey mustard.

Hiroki poured half of one dressing on one side and half on the other. "I can never decide which I like better so I use both." He then waited for Nezumi to try the tea or salad and tell him what he thought so far.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 pm

User Image

Most people hated everything about him, eh?

It might have been a simple sentence, but it spoke volumes. Jun gathered a lot of conclusions from Narcissus' view of himself...and he could kind of relate, in a way.

Picking up a whiskey sour he assumed was likely for him, Hayato tilted it back and took a healthy drink, loving the cool warmth as it slid down his chest and settled into his belly.

Shou, who was sitting directly beside him, was tongue deep in his margarita...which was adorable to him as he watched the man pull back, salt dotted across his lips.

"Sweet and salty, much?" he said to his lover as he wiped his thumb across that pouty lip and sucked the line of salt off the digit.
"Delicious."

Catching a breather was a most welcome idea, though, as Jun could feel his heart beginning to thud anxiously in his chest again.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Akihiko couldn't really disagree. It was Izzy's vacation... he needed to cut loose.

"You'll have to forgive my slightly protective nature of the man. He can be... drawn to trouble. I mean, he IS my manager." the musician teased before taking another sip of his drink, the liquid about a fourth drained.

"Damn straight... maybe another drink before we dance again. Unless you two want to go out there and have some fun." his blue eyes flashed almost wickedly at Hayato, taunting the man with the hidden knowledge of Jun's jealousy. "I DID just get over a headache... best to dull it with drink before I work myself up too much, ne?" Narcissus teased, leaning back in the booth and crossing one leg over the other at the knee, drink in hand.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou blushed as his lips were rubbed, "Just a little. But its sooo good. I want a few of these!" He licked his lips and shivered just a bit enjoying the wonderful setting and his handsome company. He might have nibbled that thumb if it had stayed much longer.

"Well, if he's drawn to trouble, then hopefully he knows how to deal with it. I'm sure he will be alright." said Shou thinking that Izzy was a grown man and probably had more sense than the rest of the party. "He probably needs some time to himself. We are very demanding men."

"Oh, I don't know..Jun? Are you wanting to dance?" Shou asked with a curious smile. He wasn't inclined one way or another but he knew Jun had been a grump so he'd let the man decide. Either way, Shou was having fun so far. Just a few stars hanging out with no one treating them any different.

Then the waitress came back to check on them and Shou looked up. His English wasn't as good as Izzy's but he got out the words "Another round for the table, please."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:12 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The club was a total distraction but soon Izzy found himself in the area that Karaoke was performed. It had been ages since he had time to even try but tonight there were a few people trying. So Izzy and his new found 'friends' had managed to join the crowd of Karaoke fun lovers.

Izzy was meeting all sorts of new people as he waited for his turn. And couldn't help but smile as he watched people fumble through songs in various languages. At least this was a multilingual bunch tonight so Izzy knew he could choose a song in his native tongue.

Eventually, he got pushed up onto the small stage where he could choose his performer and performance while the other person was singing their tune. For a long moment, he stared at the screen, then pushed a few buttons choosing his selection.

Once the stage was his own, he smiled as he plucked the mic off the stand. This should be fun, but the more he thought the more he realized he had subconsciously chosen a sad song. One that was from a woman's point of view...waiting for a man who'd never come home from the war. It might have spoken volumes about a relationship that Izzy had waited for. One that would never come.

At least none of the others seemed to be close by. No one would hear him sing except for this unknowing crowd. It made it so much easier to sing. No one would care and no one would know the wiser. His heart knew the feeling that this song meant to portray and he could pour himself into it passionately. Once the flute started its intense intro...Izzy sucked in air and then released willingly what he felt within...

孤独に呼びえた月は空を抱きしめながら
涙で見えない貴方を探して叫んだ

Kodoku ni obieta
Tsuki wa sora wo dakishimenagara
namida de mienai anata wo sagashite sakenda

Cowering in loneliness, the moon embraced the sky
Unable to see through my tears, I searched for you, screaming

貴方の瞳に映る私は笑っていた
も二度と逢えぬ微笑を前に

暗闇で叫び続ける貴方が見える
遠過ぎて。。。

Anata no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa waratteita
mou nidoto aenu hohoemi wo mae ni
kurayami sakebitsudzukeru anata ga mieru
tou sugite

In your eyes I was laughing
Before a smile I would never see again

I can see you screaming in the darkness
Too far away...

壊れるほど私を強く抱きしめて
もう一度逢えるなら夢の中でいい
永遠の眠りをください

kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
mou ichido aeru nara yume no naka de ii
towa no nemuri wo kudasai

I'd hold you so tightly you'd break
If only I could see you again, even if it was just a dream
Please grant me eternal sleep

壊れるほど私を強く抱きしめて
夢から覚めては消える
貴方の笑顔も愛し過ぎるその声も

kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
yume kara samete wa kieru anata no egao wo
itoshisugiru sono koe mo

I'd hold you so tightly you'd break
I awaken from a dream
And your smile and that voice I love so much disappear

もう一度逢えるから 約束したから
溢れるほどの愛で優しく包んで
永遠の眠りをください

貴方が見えない

mou ichido aeru kara yakusoku shita kara
afureru hodo no ai de yasashiku tsutsunde
towa no nemuri wo kudasai

We'll meet again; I promised
Wrap me gently in your overflowing love
And please grant me eternal sleep

anata ga mienai
anata ga mienai

I can't see you...

Returner - Yami no Shuen

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

"Arigato." the mouse took the tea and sipped it, finding himself surprised that the drink was made exactly to his liking.

"The tea is perfect. Ah...but what happened to the day? It's gone by so quickly." Nezumi mused out loud as the salads were placed before them. Watching Hiroki use both dressings on his dish, he thought he would try the same.

"That's a wonderful idea, you know. Nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. sometimes the most ambivalent decision is the wisest."
Taking a bite, the manager found out just how true that was. It was delicious, the tang of the vinegarette and the sweetness of the honey mustard.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm

User Image

"I'll dance if you want me to, doll, but I'm just as happy sitting here and drinking." Jun smiled in answer to Shou's question, though he were trying to hide behind that smile all the discomfort he was feeling at the moment.
Frankly, he just wished this annoying, awkward feeling would go away. It was like something gnawing at him from the inside out. A sense of dread intermingled with overtones of fear and rage that he could neither explain nor dispel.
All he could do was hide.

Listening to Narcissus speak of his manager added guilt to his mix of emotions. He knew what he had done. To Izzy Lucky, at least. Any memory of his incident with Akihiko had been locked up tight in his disturbed mind after that night.

"I'm sure your manager can watch after himself just fine...but it never hurts to check on one's....friends. You know...just in case." he spoke in an oddly caring tone, his dark eyes focused across the table at Narcissus.

"But let's have a few drinks. We can catch up with the others in a little while, yes?" he took his whiskey sour from the waitress as she arrived with the second round, hoping the drinks would dull his nerves and let him loosen up a bit more.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki smiled as he watched Nezumi take his first bite. "They make the dressings here too. So everything is fresh including the pasta." He crunched into another bite of fresh lettuce and a soft flavorful tomato. When he looked up a small dot of honey mustard clung to the edge of his lip.

"So perfect place for a relaxing meal? No noise...no phone calls. Just you and me." he smiled a bit but then realized that his nose twinged. Still sore and probably would be for a few days.

"Owh...this is going to be a constant reminder of Narcissus until it is healed. Ugh..." he quickly took another bite of the salad as if to get rid of the taste of that one awful word.

"You look very relaxed, Nezumi-san. I'm glad for that. You've been very tense since you've been at my home. I can understand that since I've been your boss for awhile but hopefully you don't think I'm too scary right now." he said as the waitress brought in the appetizers; wine steamed mussels and a plate of fresh cheese slices with mini dipping sauces plus cherry tomatoes.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Smirking slightly, blue eyes focused on the liquid in his glass. "Some trouble is... a bit hard to handle." he spoke, seemingly off in his own little world.
But then Akihiko sighed and looked up, smirking as he did so.

"Demanding? Me? Hardly!" he laughed, obviously joking. "Between Nakai and myself, Izzy will be run ragged, no doubt. So I suppose he does need this rest... away from such demanding rockstars, ne?"

Thankfully, Shou had ordered another round, so when the drinks were being delivered, Narcissus downed the one he had and actually asked the waitress for a third.

Nodding, Akihiko's blue gaze swept the club. "Yeah... I'd check up on him but I doubt he'd hear his phone and..." but then the musician cocked his head to the side.
"Some... someone's singing one of my songs..." Narcissus whispered, standing up and looking over the heads of the crowd. Blue eyes widened in surprise. "Holy s**t.... it's Izzy!" glancing down at Shou, there was an obvious astonishment on the young Koyasu's face. "Why didn't I know he could sing? I mean, he's not me or you but... but damn..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games