Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:22 pm
He crunched himself forwrd and sat up...

"Ill... Ill be allright." he stammered.

The knock on the head had done him good, he was thinking clearly again, and he knew Talia didnt want to deal with him and that apple probably hated him....

He stood up a bit shaky and bagen to make his way out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:25 pm
He smiled gently with a sigh. "And where do you think you're going?" he chuckled, walking over to Nich and crossing his arms. "You know, you don't have to leave if you don't need to. You're not a bother. Not a bother at all." he sighed. "I mean, I have nothing against you and you're the only boy that I've met here...so...you know what, I guess that's good for me." he chuckled, running his fingers through his hair.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:31 pm
She had watched nervously, not sure what to say as Apple helped him up. She had succesfully gotten rid of most of the mascara which had run down her face, but she still felt extremely self consious, and not sure what to do, not sure at all.
"Nich, sit, I'll get you something for your hand." Talia finally spoke, at the same time responding to Apple. She walked over to the door and put a hand on his shoulder, "I think I saw a bathroom down the hall. Just wait a second." she assured, before slipping past Apple down the hall, and also sending him a small unsure smile. She wasn't really in the mood to actually smile right now.
She found her way through the hall until she came to a bathroom. She searched in the cupboards until she found a cleaning solutiuon to keep his bleeding hand from infection. She grabbed a cloth and returned to the room. "Hand your hand over." she said slipping back in to the room. She hadn't made eye contact with anyone either.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:42 pm
Apple sighed, watching Talia with a gentle smile. He sighed, looking at the other boy's had. He knew the pain the other was feeling, looking down at his own arm, forgetting about the bruise he had played with. He looked down at it softly, putting his hand over the hole. It burned. "s**t!" he said, a little muffled. He grit his teeth together tightly, his eyes watering. Sitting on his bed, looking at his purple/green bruise that was, once again, bleeding. He frown at it, rubbing his finger in the blood gently.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 pm
[[ darn, I'm gonna have to go for now. >.< ]]

She turned around, confused and saw Apple's gruesome bruise. "Hey, you okay? I don't really know how to help a bruise..." she confessed. She wasn't much of a doctor.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:53 pm
He smiled gently, his eyes watering. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." he huffed gently, holding his arm, watching the blood flow. "I just...need to stop the blood is all." he frown before standing up and running towards the nearest bathroom.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:00 am
Nich took talis wrist in his hand and sighed gently....

"Its okay, im not an idiot... i can wrap myself up..." he took the bandage and the alchohol solution from Talia and grimaced.

He sat down on apple's chair and placed his hand on the desk... The cut was bad. He looked around for his backpack and pulled out his sewing kit. this was going to be a crude job but he must have hit a nail bcause a raiver valley of raw flesh wended its way amlost the entire length of his hand.

He set to work, it took hin roughly 5 minutes, and he didnt so much as flinch. He believed there was no point to pain, if you knew it was going to hurt then it didnt mater, and sewing his skin back together was mandatory.

He disinfected his freshly stitched wound and bandaged it.... he turned around then, feeling a little better still. The reality of doing that had helped him somhow.

He looked from Apple to Talia, and back to apple, and then to his feet. He muttered two words only...

"I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:00 pm
He smiled softly at the other boy, watching him swe his arm. It looked painful, but he said nothing, again, looking down at his own bleeding arm. He sighed. It wasn't that bad, then hearing what Nich had said. "Oh, no. Don't worry about it." he smirked gently. "s**t happens...now...why are you sorry again?" he asked, a gently smiled on his face. "I mean, you may have mumbled, but I heard you. I need to use these big ears for something." he snickered, putting some hair behind his ear.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Nich sighed, he couldnt very well stay cunningly elusive when he said this. It was simple fact though... he had been weak.

"Im sorry for butting into your affairs..." he said to Apple..."and im also sorry for making your life more complicated, when im not worth the time...."

He looked into hsi hands, feeling that he could do nothing to earn their forgivness. He slumped into the chair, and sat waiting. He wasnt worth the heartache he'd caused Tahlia, and he was being a poor person in general right now...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:55 pm
"Hey, don't worry...and I have no affairs." he snickered gently, walking over to the boy. "You know what, you're a pretty cool guy. And no, you're not weak." he smirked, sitting infront of him, looking up into the boy's eyes gently.

((Sorry for the short posts. About to do homework))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Thabnks dude, but seriously, you bear no remorse toward me whatsoever... ?" he asked simply of Apple, then he whispered ..."what bout the thing with Talia?"

He wasnt sure he wanted the answer, but apple had cheered him up a good deal, and he was getting back to his usual high-standing overconfident self.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:08 pm
He scoffed gently. "Nah, s**t happens. It's not a big deal. What's meant to be is meant to be, right?" he chuckled gently. He then sighed softly, looking at his arm. "Now...if you excuse me, I'm going to go clean my arm." he smiled, pulling out an alcohol pad and walking into the bathroom down the hall, slowly before sitting against the wall and rubbing his bruise once more.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 am
Nich sighed, poor kid. He knew what denial was like, but Apple was strong, he geussed he understood it.

He looked over at Talia sitting on the bed, trying to avoid eye contact with him. It hurt, that she wasnt at all glad to see him. He had wanted nothing but her company this entire time, even though he was so scared of what she would think or do.

"I bet you would probably rather talk to anyone else besides me eh?"

Nich made this persupposition on the grounds, thet he had run through his head over and over again, while lying on the lawn. Yet, it still hurt to think it...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:43 am
((DAMN YOU SCHOOL!))

After a coupe minutes, Apple walked back into the room, holding just some toilet tissue on his arm gently and sat on his bed. He smiled at the other boy for about ten seconds then switched his gaze towards his unbandaged arm. He let out a gentle sigh, then again, looked to Nich. "Hey, are those your drumsticks?" he asked smirking, noticing them on the bed. He picked them up and passed them to the other, then looked to his hidden electric blue bass guitar next to his dresser. He smiled at it. It was his...second favorite thing in the world.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:47 am
Nich smiled..."course they are.... i used to rock some serious hardcore s**t back at the band in school. Though i doubt seriously that i could play at all right now."

Nich looked at his bandaged hand and gave the stick in it a spain.... it hurt like hell, but it was working. He walked over to the dresser, and played a quick 9 stroke roll on it then turned back to apple.....

"Who knew, i geuss im tough enough to play... but i havent had access to an actual kit in forever. I just usually practice on hard surfaces, or like pretend that i have something that makes a noise. Its kinda pitiful... im probably not even that good anymore..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff