Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:55 pm
I wont be here for a couple of weeks because of a family emergancy. crying sorry, but i cant help it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:51 am
Still on restriction, not able to get on much this week either sorry guild mates. I will try to be back as soon as mum is not such a bludger case (haha) could be next week sometime Go to go now... ninja  

freddydursley

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:49 pm
hey all i just wanted to let you know i have an avatar in the arnea i would aprreciate any and all votes thanks
check my siggy for a link

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 pm
I had pc issues but I am back now! yay!  

Oshenukhar

freddydursley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm
I do not want to do this but my mother is making me leave gaia. "your on that damned site to much!" she says, So I sit here her starin over my shoulder and watching me post this and close out all my acct. crying so I guess this is goodbye crying it was fun here while it lasted I give my friend Oshenukhar permission to use any of my characters Mercury or Freddy, (since I was recomended to join by him.) it was nice knowing the guild take care.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 pm
I am here for now but I am having issues with the power cord to my laptop and I am needing to get a replacement which is on its way. I may not be on much until I get the new powercord. grr pc troubles.

EDIT* 02-02-2010 UPDATE: still no powercord on my last little bit of battery will be back in action after the new cord gets here sorry

EDIT 2-3-10 BACK IN ACTION I have my powercord again woot time to get back to lessons and get this goin sorry for the time away

Oshenukhar

!Emily_Luv!

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 am
So, some of the computer issues resolved... It might still have issues, but I'm not sharing it any more. So, that's one of the problems solved... School might be a little hectic for a couple more weeks, since the play's in February, and I'm in it, so I've got rehearsal and new classes and stuff, but I'll try to start posting as much as possible now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 am
techpriest35
hey all i just wanted to let you know i have an avatar in the arnea i would aprreciate any and all votes thanks
check my siggy for a link

Will gladly vote for you!
So happy you put this in the right spot.  

IceeWitch

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 am
I'm officially back! Well, technically I'm still pretty busy with things, but since I somehow seem to find time to keep coming back here... guess I just miss you guys too much. So much for prioritizing, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:12 pm
I haven't posted this yet, though I should have a long time ago. I don't have internet access anymore and I do not know when I will get it again. Just thought I would keep people updated.  

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Est_monte_de_Dieu
I'm going to be inactive for a while. I already closed my classroom. Rl stuff. crying

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Erm, i didn't know where to put this... but.

Whats happening with the Potions class, and the walloping wand shop???

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am
For future reference, you can ask questions about the guild in the Suggestions, Feedback, & Questions thread.

No one has made a Potions class for this term. The Potions thread in the Halls of Learning forum is from last term. That's why it's locked. Check the Halls of Learning announcement for a list of what classes are currently being taught at Hogwarts.

As for the wand shop, I'll look into it. I didn't realize it was so backlogged.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:39 am
My mom realized that she was being unfair with not letting me on gaia and realized that I was in here, when she thought she saw me looking up dark evil stuff. After I explained it to her she said, "oh so it is a Harry Potter chat forum, ok you can go back on it!" I am so happy she let me back, I did have a great time away from here got back to playing my pokemon games, but now to role play once more. Only question do I leave off where I was in the could of posts or start all over again?
My mom felt so bad that she asked me if there was anything I wanted and I told her that the Feb. Monthly Collectible is cool and she got it for me!

freddydursley

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games