Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm
"Stop telling me it will be alright, and that it's a part of life. I know that. I just want to move on from it. I've been in that sadness for years now." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:08 pm
Karen backed off slowly. "I-I'm sorry." She said. She blinked but it seemed to be oddly slower. "I know you have been between a rock and a hard place for a long time now..." She continued after a small silence. "But that's not what they would want. After they leave," She sighed again trying not to cry. "They want you to move on and watch thing blossom." She turned around a whiped her eyes from the tears bubbling in them. She calmly walked outside. She let out a deep breath.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:39 pm
He folllowed her outside and put his hand on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to open old wounds."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:51 pm
"It's fine. They needed to be cleaned anyways..." She said.
((AWWWW heart My dog is winning at the door because my mom left to pet another dog. HOW CUTE!))  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:45 pm
"I see." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:40 pm
She smiled and began to walk away. "I'm going to take a walk." She said walking away.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:23 pm
"But..." He put his hand on her shoulder. "... at least let me come with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:28 pm
she looked down for a minute and looked back at him. "ok..." she said with a slight smile.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:35 pm
" Thanks." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:38 pm
She saw he smiled again. She made a shoked looked and a "ump...." noise. She smiled back. "No problem!" She said, happy that he smiled.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:43 pm
"So where are we going?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:48 pm
"Umm... I'm not sure... I just was going for a walk..." She said and looked at the path infront of her.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:50 pm
"I see. Just out for a walk instead of heading to a destination." He said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:53 pm
"I don't really know where I am so I can't excatlly pick somewhere to go." she said laughing slightly.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:07 pm
"There are some ruins out near the lake." He said.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff