Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonMao

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Hello
I'm from Poland, and i luv L ^^
if sb wants to talk my msn is sirushi232 xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm
Hey I'm Skookums
I am ******** Canadian
I live with my bf together we have a guild on gaia
Its called Queens Of Metal
Check it out if you want  

Skookums

Suziieewuziiee

Tipsy Noob

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Hello! I'm Suzette but most people call me Suziie! ^^
I'm from UK, London!
I'm 14 years old..
And I'm So Addicted Of Death Note especially L!
Hope to have fun with you all! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:40 pm
I like L and sweets. If L did not have mysteries and sweets he would be very bored like i am. Good thing though i have death note manga and anime. Horay!  

Jakex 93

bhuniveIze

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Hello!!! I'm Soon-Yi and I'm a Death Note addict as well. I live in NY and I'm about to go to the bookstore. Peace. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 am
Helloo!!~!

I'm Val and I'm totally addicted to Death Note (Mostly L of course!)

heart  

MiSA ON Xtasy

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 am
Hiya!

I just started reading DN not too long ago...it took me a while to like L, but yeah. I skipped ahead to volume 7 yesterday because I heard the rumor of L's death and cried for a few hours. I'm still kind of depressed. =

Slowly but surely, I am becoming a DN addict. @_@

Other than DN though, I enjoy drinking coffee, L, pigging out when I feel bored [CARROTS.], slacking off on school work, day-dreaming, L, writing [AWFUL] fanfics, ducks, looking stuff up on Youtube, and other random things.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:15 pm
I should've went to this thread first. .w.;; Sorry about that.

Anywhosees, I'm Brooke. I (obviously) love Death Note and L, and I've seen the whole series and read the manga (although I skimmed through a few parts that had no major characters in it... >~< ), and I've seen all three LA movies (L change the WorLd is my most favorite movie of all time). I draw him all the time, I cosplay as him, and I've been inspired by watching his character to strengthen my own morals as well as my motivation toward learning (as well as eating cake).

I also cosplay as him. I try my best to be the best L I can be~ I got my hair cut like his, I've tried many-a-styling products to get it just right, I hid my eyebrows with Elmer's Glue and makeup, and... yeah. When I cosplay as him to school, I sit like him at lunch (until I'm told to sit normally) and when I take tests, I nibble on my thumbnail. I'm always looking for ways to improve, though... (some people actually told me I was one of the better/the best L cosplayer they've seen! *O* ) My greatest dissapointments were when I was a noob L cosplayer, and when I went through a mall dressed like him recently, and these two teenagers talked about me and somehow knew I was a girl. -_-;

I've also come to love the LxLight pairing for some reason... although that may be because my former best friend cosplayed as Light when I cosplayed as L, and then... we... kinda fell for each other... and now she's my girlfriend~ -^-^- We make videos and whatnot of our cosplay adventures, although we're not together enough to make a good Death Note one.

I have a clearer sense of justice now, although I'm always rethinking things and try to keep an open mind. I'm also always fighting with my almost-step-brother-thing about it because he's a Kira supporter and questions my beliefs. -_-; Mostly when I don't feel like argueing. >.>;

Oh, and I'm 16. OuO;

Sorry... that was like a whole novel. >_<  

Head Detective Ryuzaki

Lawlieepop

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:03 pm
I'm Candi, and I'm an Lcohalic... and I'm L's mommy. SO BACK OFF MY BABY! hehehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 pm
i blizzarssnowstorm but you can can me blizz.
i'm 16 and i love L. i think he is adorable. <3
and now some pics. User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageawesomeUser Image  

Blizzard snowstorm

Draco Vendera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:49 pm
*takes hat off and bows* hello my name is draco vendera, i'm 17 years ld and a huge fan of death note or one reason.......L!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Hey, I'm Rena. I totally love Death Note and my two favorite characters are L and Near -pokes username-. Yeah I will squee at every single picture of L I see, unless it is a yaoi picture. I do not like yaoi (except perhaps MelloxMatt). Sorry to all those yaoi fans out there...

My L catchphrase is: "L is sexyfine."  

Rena River

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 am
Hey, I'm The Gothic Muffin of Doom, but I like to be called vampy. I'm new to the L fandom, but I already started being a fangirl, I watched most of the anime and some of the movie, but I didn't get the chance to read any of the manga (too bad). I can't resist chibi L pictures and L fanarts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 pm
Hello! I'm Josephine Falnor, but you can just call me Josephine or Jo.
I read my first volume of Death Note ages ago, sometime last year.
However, I didn't really get into the series until January.

L is easily my favorite character, though I love Mello, Near, Mikami, and Light too.
Haha, I hope that's alright! sweatdrop

I've got every volume of Death Note, including 13.
I've also got both the live action movies and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of L: change the WorLd on DVD in the states.

Other than Death Note, I enjoy playing guitar and anything Twilight related.
Also, just to clear this up, I was a fan of Twilight back in 2006, before everyone knew about it because of the movie.
I'm not one of the people that only likes Twilight because it's the cool thing now.

Well, that's all I can think of to say right now.
Thanks for reading!

Josephine Falnor

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dark-lingering-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 am
hiya! pirate  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]